Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stray Cat Strut

Once bitten twice shy...

by ThisImortalPain 3 reviews

Frank steps out of line falling into the temptation Mikey so openly offers and has to pay the price.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-14 - Updated: 2007-06-15 - 2129 words

0Unrated
WELL NOW DUCKIES
THIS IS THE FIFTH CHAPTER
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...?
WELL
ME NEITHER ^ ^
BUT I DO HAVE A QUESTION...
WHEN DO YOU THINK I SHOULD END THIS MADNESS?
IM THINKING ONE OR TWO MORE CHAPTERS
BUT A STORY IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT ITS READERS SO
I WOULD LIKE YOUR INPUT
THANK YOU ^ ^
***************************

Once the chaos in the hallway had died down to a minimum I went off in search of the infirmary.
Hallway after hallway stretched on forever, and after 20minutes or so I was ready to admit that I was lost. I had never been lost inside a house before, then again I had never seen a house as massive as this one. A half an hour more and I collapsed, my legs to tired from the previous fight to carry me even one step further. I exhaled heavily, letting my head tip back against the wall. All I wanted to do was see how Angel was doing, was that really a crime...really God? I tipped my eyes skyward, questioning whatever higher power would listen.

I was covered from lips to thighs in blood my hair matted in places from sweat. I swallowed hard, I needed a hot shower right now. I just wanted to wash it all away. I raised a shaking hand to wipe my face, only further spreading the blood. With nothing to do my thoughts were returning to my crime. I was a murderer, I had killed someone. The thought made my blood run cold. A bittersweet feeling settled in my stomach as I pondered whether or not it had been worth it. I knew that I had forever tarnished my person, but at the same time I had saved peoples lives. I had made, even if a tiny bit, a difference. I sighed letting the final wave of that realization hit me. Was I a hero or a villain? Did I play the role of angel or demon? I thought of Gerards hot lips against mine and smiled. I was somebody's angel.

"Please im not ready yet! Please don't let me go. I don't wanna, I don't want to die." My head shot up at the sound of that voice, "Angel," I whispered. With the last of my energy I pushed myself to my feet and stumbled down the last few doors that lead to the infirmary. There he lay covered in blood beyond the point of recognition. I gripped the door to stop the urge of throwing up. Bob stood over him, busily tying and cutting and sewing various places trying desperately to stave off death.

"Angel can you hear me, if you can say something." I watched, paralyzed, as Bob tried to keep the boy conscious. "I can hear you. Please don't let me die,"he whimpered. I held my breath. Bob sighed as he cut the last string he had been using to stitch him up. "I've done all there is to do, baby. The rest is up to you." I moved silently to his bed side and took his hand in mine. I barely knew this kid, but I felt connected. Was it because I was the one to kill his attacker? Was it because He was a captive in this nightmare, the same as me? Or was it because I could see such a fear of death in his eyes. What was he leaving behind?

"Angel how a-are you?" I asked. I cursed myself for letting the quiver of fear show in my voice. He tipped his head to the side to look at me, his ocean eyes hopeful. "I'm okay...im just kind of tired." I laughed trying my damndest not to cry, "Oh well you cant go to sleep yet b-because if you d-do you might not..." I swallowed hard, "um,...you might not wake up." He nodded, "I know that, so im gonna stay awake. Im not that tired any-" He trailed off. I looked down at him in a panic. "Angel? Angel, baby wake up! Come on honey please open your eyes." His grip on my hand slowly loosened until it slipped completely, landing neatly at his side. I looked over at Bob who's expression was a mirror of indifferent. "Bob?" He met my gaze steadily as I gripped the side of the bed. "What's going on? Is he okay?"The older mans frappe blue eyes gazed down at the seemingly dead boy for nearly a minute before he nodded. "Yeah, he really is just sleeping, which is what you should be doing." I sighed in relief. "Is he going to die?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders and turned away. "I let you know if he does, I'll be watching over him through the night." I nodded, " Can I stay?" He shook his head no, "Gerard will be expecting you back where he left you and your nearly two floors away from that destination. I sighed, "but I don't know how to get back." I was just stalling now, I really didn't want to leave, the poor thing looked so tiny and fragile. Bob placed a hand on my shoulder. "Go please, your interrupting my work. I reluctantly gave in and turned from the room. He would be okay, he was in good hands.

Now to find my way back to my room....All in all it took me a total of 1 hour and fifteen minutes to find my way. Once I got there I collapsed, fully exhausted, on top of my bed. I didn't bother to undress, or wash off, or even climb under the covers. I n a matter of seconds I was gone. Lost to sleep and all it has to offer my tired mind. The morning light came all to soon. It felt like I had closed my eyes for, maybe, ten minutes and then suddenly It was time to get up.

I rolled out of the bed and onto the floor with a mighty "THUMP!" "Morning sleeping beauty, how was you rest?" Ugh the usual morning taunt. I wondered faintly if this was going to be the normal asshole wake up call, of if there was just a little excessive testosterone floating around from last nights escapades. "Morning, Michael," I muttered to the floor boards. Mikey snarled placing one foot on the back of my head. "Its Sir, slave and don't you forget it." I mumbled my apologize in order to get his foot away from my already sore neck. As soon as the pressure was removed I rolled over. Gerards younger brother glared down at me. "Do you honestly think that you have time to waste down there?" I looked up at him with wearily. "There are only three things boys like you should be doing on their knees in this house hold" He paused, a tiny smirk twisting his lips into something teasing. "And trust me cleaning and being an idiot don't fall under that category." I blanched, "Uh...sir?" He grinned, "so unless you'd like to make yourself useful I'd recommend you get to your feet." I nodded, quickly standing. Being raped by the more terrifying of the two Way brothers was not very appealing....not in the slightest.

Once on my feet Mikey grabbed my shoulder and shoved me towards the window. "Open in." He said. I rubbed my sore shoulder ruefully, but obeyed. As soon as I did a gust of cold air blew in causing my teeth to chatter. "Stoke the fire," he hissed. I moved hesitantly over to the dying embers and prodded them gently. Once I had thrown another log or two on the fire I turned to make my bed. The whole time I could feel his eyes watching me like a trained dog staring at his bone. "Sir...?" I finally asked. "Is there something else." He grinned, "is there something else? Why as a matter a fact there is." I bit my lip to stop me from saying something along the lines of, 'of course there's something else im a fucking pussy who cant even wipe his own ass,' but I was Frank Iero and in the three days time that I had been in this hell hole I had already learned my place. So I just smiled politely and walked over to him.

"What can I help you with?" His long fingers stroked down my cheek and over my lips. "Oh nothing really." He said with a smirk. My lips pursed in annoyance, "but I thought you said-" He cut me off by placing a quick kiss on my lips. "Wha-" I gasped as I pulled away. "What the hell was that for asshole?" He laughed as he draped his arms around my waist. "It was just a kiss, I just wanted to know what Gerard saw in such a small, pathetic child." I looked away angrily. "I am not a child, I am almost eight-"Again those poison lips cut me off.

At first I tried to resist, but soon his kisses started to taste like Gerards, sweet and salty with a tough of gin. I kissed him back timidly, or tongues doing battle. I moaned into his hot mouth as I pushed the kiss even deeper. "Nggghaa you taste like..." I couldn't finish, instead I buried my fingers into his chocolate brown hair, crushing our lips together until the faint tang of blood polluted the kiss. But unfortunately all things must come to an end, this one was just particularly messy.

If I had been wearing a skirt it would have blown up as the door to our room flew back to reveal a very irate Gerard. I scrambled off of his brothers lap in a matter of moments to cower at his feet. Was I really scared of him, HELL YEAH. Right at that moment it wouldn't had mattered if he had been holding a toy poodle and kissing babies I still be cowering in terror. I could sense th awesome power of his coming wrath, dark and cloudy like a tornado waiting to touch ground. I felt his hand close around my wrist and only feebly tried to escape his python grip as he dragged me fro the room. I cast one last look at Mikey as I was yanked through the doorway and took great satisfaction in the fact that he looked as mortified as I felt. At least he would have the bear part of this spiral of unholy wrath I knew would come careening towards me in a matter of seconds.

Sure enough he pulled my just down the hall and into his bedroom. I longed to cast a quick look around but I thought it might be seen as disrespectful so I kept my gaze floor bound. Suddenly I felt his firm hand on my jaw yanking my face up. "I hate that." He hissed. I assumed he meant me kissing his brother, but I kept my mouth shut.

"That's probably the only thing I would ever really punish you for Frankie, why'd you have to go and do that?" I couldn't answer, my mouth was dry. I thought faintly of my mantra that had given me such comfort only a few days prior. "Button your lip, they don't want to hear it, no one cares." It fit so perfectly right now and it chilled me to the very core. " I have to punish you Frankie or you'll do it again." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I thought that we were more than servant master. Was I being naive to think he actually cared. Gerards breath hitched as he pressed our lips together. His kisses were so needy and loving. I kissed him back softly. A tiny moan escaped my lips as his tongue prodded them apart. "I cant punish you," he whispered.

My fingers tightened in his hair, pulling him closer. Our hips me in a collision of fabric and fingers. I gasped. "Gerard I need-" I couldn't finish. I didn't need to. I sighed in content as he laid me down on the bed. "You sure?" He whispered. I grinned, taking his lip in between my teeth. I had hesitated long enough. I didn't want to take the chance that I would give it up to someone I didn't care for as much as I did him. Like his brother for instance. Or worse yet have it taken from me. It was now or never. I kissed him tenderly, "hell yeah."

***************************

WELL THERE YOU GO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT
THERE WILL BE A SEX SCENE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SO
REVIEW!....I KNOW I WANT TO READ A HOT SEX SCENE...
(THEN AGAIN MAYBE IM JUST A PERVERT....>_
Sign up to rate and review this story