Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stray Cat Strut

Sing Me to Sleep

by ThisImortalPain 11 reviews

Frankie and Gee finally get to know each other in a way thats been on their minds for quite a while

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2008-01-05 - Updated: 2008-01-05 - 2059 words

2Moving
OKAY PEOPLES I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR THE DELAY
LIKE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW
BUT I HAD NO INSPERATION
IT DIED
SOB SOB
BUT THEN I WENT TO PR AND HOLY MC'JESUS
INSPERATION GALORE
IT WAS LIKE A LUST FEST
OH GEE...OH TIGHT PANTS
BUT THEN WITH THE MARRIGE AND EVERYTHING.....
THIS SUMMER WAS ROUGH
IM REALLY SORRY
BUT THEN I GOT OUT OF MY FUNK AND DECIDED THAT FERERD WILL ALWAYS EXIST HERE
SO HERE IT IS THE LOVELY SCENE OF SEXUAL DELIGHT
ITS VERY SEXY
LOL
YUM ^ ^


I wrapped my arms around his neck, desperately pressing our lips together. I wanted to taste him, i wanted to be with him so intimately i never would cheat again. He bit my bottom lip playfully. “Slow down there tiger, don't rush it.” I nodded weakly, “mmmkay.” I whispered even though what i was thinking was, 'how can i not rush it. I just whored around with your brother, and every second I'm not kissing you makes me feel like a cheap slut and yet you want me to slow down?”

It was almost disturbing how much i really wanted him when only weeks before you couldn't pay me a twenty to kiss a guy.

It was so profoundly beautiful when our lips touched. It sent electric currents through my veins every time our tongues made contact. I sighed into the kiss, this was more that what i wanted way more. In my wildest dreams i never indulged this far into such bliss. I wanted him. I needed to feel his strong hands all over my body. I frantically pressed our lips together, as if more force could make us closer.

Gerard's lips moved expertly against mine as our passion mounted. “Gerard,” I whimpered as he pulled away. He silenced me by joining our lips once more. “Patience Frankie, it'll be worth it.” I bit my lip and nodded. I watched as he undid the buttons on my shirt and pondered whether or not he was going slow just to piss me off.

“What do you want me to do to you Frankie,” he asked. His voice was dripping with lust. I shook my head silently. He knew what i wanted, at this point it was impossible to not know what i wanted. “Gerard,” I growled, “stop teasing me.” He laughed and caught me in a chaste kiss. “I can tease you all i want.” He mumbled against my lips. I bit his bottom one in playful annoyance. “Sure as long as your fine with me losing my nerve and backing out of this.” He grinned and pulled away from my mouth. Instead he began a trail of hot kisses down my jaw. He nipped lightly at the juncture of my jaw bone and my neck. I moaned quietly as he started to suck.

“Say your mine baby.” He moaned against the sensitive skin he had been administering to. I tipped my head back, groaning ever so slightly, “I'm yours Gerard....I'm all yours.” He sighed, seemingly satisfied with my response and moved his kisses a little farther south. I gasped as his rosebud mouth enveloped one of my hardened nipples. I cried his name to accent the arch of my back. He skillfully moved his teeth and tongue against the raised bud until i could barely breath. His other hand played with my right one, pinching and tugging to the point where i couldn't take anymore.

I almost sobbed as he pulled away. Instead his strong hand started making quick work of the bulge in my pants. “God Frankie is that all for me?” He asked hungrily. I moaned his name and spread my legs willingly. I couldn't even think any more. My body had become a slave to my hormones. I. Needed. Him.

I squeezed my eyes shut until stars danced before my them as he moved his head in between my thighs. I braced for the feeling of cold air, expecting him to pull my pants down, but no. In its place a felt a warm wetness as he began to administer to me through the thin fabric. My eyes shot wide open at the sensation. I weakly propped myself up on my elbows for a better view. He was beautiful, the sight alone of him sucking me off was enough to make me come. The wet spot at my crotch grew steadily with spit and pre-cum. He must have been able to sense that i was close because he pulled away. I whimpered pitifully, but if anything it only continued to amuse him.

“I thought i told you to be patient,”he teased. I fell silent once more, but God damn was it ever hard. His fingers moved to play with the button on my pants, making me squirm. “Gerard how can i be patient when all you do is tease?.”I asked. He raised an eyebrow in amusement and quietly undid the fastening.

I moaned softly as he pulled them down over my hips. I couldn't help but notice the look of desire that flare up in his eyes as soon as my straining cock was revealed. He licked his lips sexily before he moved to take the tip in his mouth. My head hit the pillow as he began to pleasure me. I had never felt something so hot and good. 'And tight,' i pondered as an after thought, 'god was his mouth tight.' He bobbed his head down on my cock, taking a few more inches until i was completely in his mouth. He gagged quietly and i almost came on spot. 'I was that far down his throat.' I thought. I struggled back into my halfway sitting position and reveled in the site before me.

His beautiful green eyes darted up to look at me, making deliberate contact. I flushed scarlet with embarrassment. For some reason he just did that to me. I let out a tiny whine as he let my glistening cock slip past his cherry stained lips. His dark eyelashes splayed across his cheeks as he looked down and then back up to keep my gaze. “I need you to hold your knees,” He whispered in that sexy, raspy voice. “Will you do that for me?” He asked. I nodded and quickly hooked my hands under my thighs, fully exposing myself to him.

I was taken aback as he lowered his head, once again, in between my legs. This time, however, he ignored my dripping member and focused instead on my entrance. I tensed as i felt his tongue prod me. A chill ran down my spine. 'Was he going to....he couldn't possibly;y be--” My thoughts were cut short as he thrust the slick wet muscle into me. He partnered it with a finger, and gently began to stroke the inside of my heat.

My body went rigid at the intrusion not knowing how to react. I couldn't place the feeling, it was somewhere in between pleasurable and awkward. I noise sort of like a cat being strangled escaped my throat and he shushed me gently, “Relax Frankie, it'll get better i swear.” I waited patiently as i felt his slick digit stretching the inside of me. Suddenly he hit something. My back arched against the sheets in bliss. “What the hell?” I gasped. He paused for a minute before stroking that sensitive little bundle of nerves again. I whimpered, “Gee...stop teasing me.” I gasped. I could almost feel him smirk. A second finger joined the first, and that sinful tongue. I writhed underneath him, quite content with the steady rhythm and the building pressure in my groin. Suddenly he stopped, pulling everything out of me. I whimpered at the loss of contact. He moved to straddle me instead, his hands braced on either side of me.

“You think your ready?” He asked. I stole a quick glance at his “well endowed” cock and said my prayers. “Uh huh,” I managed to whisper. Fear was gripping my chest like an iron fist as he slowly began to enter me. I winced in Pain and tried to pull away. “That hurts,” i hissed through clenched teeth. Again he shushed he with the same explanation as last time. My stomach flip flopped as he sheathed the rest of himself inside me. I could tell he was under a lot of strain not to just pound me, and for having such self control i was unbelievably grateful. “Just wait it out sweetheart....it'll feel so good just give it time.” He grunted against my neck.

I struggled with the mixed sensation of pleasure and pain for a while as he slowly began to move in and out of me. “Just tell me if you need me to stop okay?” He asked. I was only half listening because by now the pain was melting away to nothing but unbelievable pleasure. I dug my nails into the back of his neck and mewled softly trying to communicate my passion. I had never felt anything like this.

I felt my hips began to jerk involuntarily as he sped up. My heart was racing and my palms were sweating to the point where i had to bury them in the sheets to keep them semi-dry. “Gerard, oh God it feels-” I couldn't finish. He laughed huskily at my failure to communicate and moved faster in responds. “Don't talk sugar, just feel” he moaned. I nodded and let my body give in. No inhibitions here, just mind blowing, heart stopping feeling.

His hips snapped deep into me, hitting my sweet spot every time. I cried out his name breathlessly as he continued. One of my hands moved from the sheets to his back. I couldn't help myself i began to let my nails sink into his soft, smooth flesh. “God your so....” I bit into his shoulder to stifled my screams as his force increased.

My body tensed as white lights exploded in front of my eyes. My head lolled back onto the pillows as a thin line of drool began to make its way down my chin. “Gerard I'm gonna...I'm gonna-.” I felt every muscle in my body tensed as i came. I felt like a wave was crashing down on me. All the build up from rip tide was coming down ten fold.

Just as i thought it was over i felt that wet hot heat explode inside of me. I clutched at Gerard and let out a strangled cry of surprise. He panted out a laugh, i could tell i amused him. “You-you startled me.” I said, trying to defend whatever dignity i had to my name. He buried his face in my hair and laughed again. “No, no Don't worry its cute.” he assured me. I was to tired to defend any longer. A soft smile ghosted onto my lips as i took in the whole situation. “You ...your...that was amazing” I mumbled.

I had never been so embarrassed in my whole entire life. What if i wasn't good, what if i had been to loud, not hot enough, not tight enough. What if he had been using me and now he was gonna laugh in my face, tell me it was all i joke. That would kill me, it would absolutely destroy me. I mean i figured it might be a little tense afterwards but ...come on i was having like a full blown panic attack. “Was i ...i mean “ i took a deep breath. “Was i okay?” I finally asked. He shifted a little, gently pulling out of me. “Angel, you where perfect.” He kissed me tenderly, like he always did. All my worries about him not wanting me. Him using me and being done with me. Anything like it disappeared. “Nothing you could do would be anything less.”


OKAY GUYS
SO I HOPE YOU LIKED IT
THERE IS STILL MORE TO COME
Don't WORRY
YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ANGEL
AND IN MIKEY IS SATISFIED IN LETTING HIS BROTHER GO SO EASILY
AND IF GERARD AND FRANKIES RELATIONSHIP CAN WITHSTAND
SOMITHING AS BIG AS SEX.
PLEASE REVIEW
THAT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT GOT MY SPIRITS UP ENOUGH TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER.
SO YEAH
R&R
LOVE YOU
Sign up to rate and review this story