Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Marriage for Dummies

Numero Diecisiete

by swimfan625 2 reviews

I'm sooooooooooo sorry!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-08 - Updated: 2007-06-08 - 470 words

1Insightful
/I'm soooooooooo freaking sorry that I've kinda left you guys for a few weeks! My grandfather had a stroke last week so I've been back and forth to the hospital and then I had end of the year projects and finals due this week. But the good thing is, I'M OUT OF SCHOOL!!!!! That means that there should be updates out the whazoo...haha I love that word...anyway, there's only the epilogue left in this story and then I'm going to post the last part of the series!/

"Petey, what do you think of this one?" Natalie asked, pointing to a small white crib as Pete moved from the other side of the store with Allison.

"Do you like it?"

"I guess so, why? You don't like it, do you?"

"No, I like it Nat, I just want to make sure it's what you want and you're not just trying to find something to make me happy."

"No, I really like this one, I think it's the one."

"Ok," Pete smiled, "Did you come up with any ideas for the theme?"

"Not really, you? And it can't have anything to do with bats or clan."

"That killed both of mine then."

"Daddy, what about Snoopy?"

"What about Snoopy Babydoll?"

"Can we paint Snoopy in Tingston's room?" Allison smiled, pointing to a small Snoopy stuffed animal.

"What do you think Nat?"

"I like it," she smiled, kissing Ally's forehead, "Good job Sweetie."

"So we have the crib, a car seat, clothes, paint, changing table, bottles, diape-"

"Calm down Hon," Pete chuckled, stepping out of the bathroom with a half-asleep Kingston in his arms.

"Is the baby okay?"

"The baby's fine, I just changed his diaper, and we have everything for the nursery all we have to do is paint and move the furniture in."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive Sweetie, you ready for bed?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because it's almost one in the morning and we've been up since eight."

"Oh," Natalie yawned, glancing at the clock.

"Come here," Pete whispered, sliding into bed after laying Kingston in his bassinet, "I love you."

"Love you too."

"Do you know how happy you've made me in the past few years? You've given me a son, proved yourself to be a better mother than anyone could ever dream of being, and put up with me acting like a selfish ass at four in the morning," he chuckled before gently pressing his lips to hers.

"Do you know how happy you've made /me/? You've taken care of me through numerous breakdowns, put up with me freaking out over the smallest things, and drove to Walmart in the middle of the night to get me Ben & Jerry's."

"True, but all those things make me love you more."

"Chesse-ball," Natalie chuckled.

"It worked, didn't it?"

"Maybe."

"Exactly."
Sign up to rate and review this story