Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > My Wonderful Brother

The Begining

by XxBrokenSoulxX 3 reviews

A story about a girl. Isabella Martin. Her brother is her bestfriend. He is 2 years older than her. Isabella goes everywhere with GC. Everyone in the Band is her bestfriend. They all treat her like...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-05 - Updated: 2007-06-06 - 738 words

1Funny
I woke up to my stupid alarm clock blaring in my ear. I picked it up and trew it at the wall. It smashed. Then my door creeked open and footsteps came into my room. Then I heard my brother's voice.

"Bella did you break another alarm clock?" He asked

"Unfortunately, yes." I said back, still half asleep.

"Bella, Bella, Bella. What am I going to do with you. I can't have you breaking all these alarm clocks. We're not made out of money." He said

"I know billam. Its just.I forgot to turn it off and I wasn't thinking so I just picked it up and threw it." I said

Oh, I should probably let you in on all this. I'm Isabella Martin, and Thats my brother William Martin. We live together. William is 25, and I'm 23. We're bestfriends. We've been ever since I was born. All through our childhood we've done everythin together. I was always his little shadow. I looked up to him, and I still do. William is part of the band Good Charlotte. The rest of the band members who include of: Benjamin Madden, Joel Madden, Paul Thomas, and Dean Butterworth. They're all like brothers to me. I go everywhere with them. We're about to go on tour of US in a few days. So I get to hang with my big brothers. I can't wait. Anywho enough of tellin you whats goin on lets get back to the story.

"I'll buy you another one when we get back home for our tour." He said.

"Billam your awesome." I said

Oh by the way. I'm the only one allowed to call him Billam. No one else, And Benji, is the only one allowed to call me Izzie, also I'm then only one allowed to call Joel, Joely and Benji Benji Butt, Got that? Good.

"I know."He said "Anywho. You better get up anyways. We gotta start packing. We leave tonight." He said

"Alright Billiam." I said

~~Later~*~

As soon as Me and Billy got on the bus I headed to my bunk and passed out. For some reason I was tired. Then the next thing I know I heard someome whisper something into my ear.

"Bella.." He whispered.

"Joely?" I whispered back

"Hi Bella." He said

I opended my eyes to see Joel staring back at me.

"Hey!" I said

We both sat up and I threw my arms around him. It was great to have my arms around him again. Me and Joel are secretly goingout. No one knows. Except Benji Butt of course. We wont tell Billiam because hes so prtective of me we're afraid he might flip out in Joel.

"Wheres Billiam?" I asked

"Billys asleep. Everyones on the bus now. I waited for everyone. Except Benji pf course to go to sleep before I came to see you... How are you Sweetheart?" He asked

"Fine." I said. "Wheres my Benji Butt." I asked

"Right here Izzie."He said lifting the curtin of my bunk up to look in.

"Hey Benji!" I said

"Hey Izzie, How ya doin?" He said

"Fine. I'm glad to finally be here with you guys again. I miss you. Exspecially my Joely!" I said kissing him on the cheek.

"You two are so cute." Benji said

I stuck my tongue out at him, and he did the same back.

"You two are dorks." Joely said

"But we're your dorks." I said

Joely smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Yes, You're my dork, and I love you." He said

"I love you too." I said then yawned.

"You tired Sweetheart?" Joely asked

"Just a wee lil bit." I said

"I'll let you go back to bed. I'll see you in the morning Sweetheart." Joely said kissing me on the forehead and then gettin up.

"Wait! Joely, will you stay here till I fall asleep." I asked.

"Alright Sweetheart." He said

"Goodnight Izzie." Benji said

"Night Benji Butt." I said

Benji walked away and left me and Joely layin in my bunk together. I kissed him and said goodnight and eventually drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tis the end of chapter 1.

It took me a bit to write it.

I just got a Adeno and tonsillectomy. And my troath hurts a lot. so it might take me a bit to get my mind off my troath to wrire chapter 2. But I'll do my best. Please Review for me.

Sign up to rate and review this story