Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sisterly Love

Third Time's The Charm

by GeeDeexx 1 review

Ooh. Three is not a very good number for Elvis heereee, people.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Other - Published: 2007-06-09 - Updated: 2007-06-10 - 1476 words

0Unrated
Okaaayyyy, trip to Vermont, graduation poop. Gone foreva.
Back now, happy about it... And going to start typing in full sentences.

I'm going to be TWELVE in a month, approximately... I think... =D Bahahahahahaha. That's not counting today, of course.
Oh, and I discovered the tab button. =D
Wait, one more! I discovered a band called Ra on my iPod. Okkkay, sorry. The story, right...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You got... Pepperoni?" Gerard opened the pizza box greedily. I gave a nod as they all began to crack open the pizzas. "You know what this means, don't you?" The boy's eyes were wide.
"Lemme introduce my friend. Yokay. Everybody, this is Pluto. Pluto, this is everybody." Ryan beamed at his entrance and jumped up to hug him. By the time Ryan released the kid, Pluto was gasping for breath.
"I'm Frankie, Elvis's brother. 'Ello. Interesting name you got." Frankie had jumped up and shook his hand. Pluto smiled.
"Thank your sister." I grinned evilly and rubbed my hands together.

Once introductions were finished, Gerard had eaten several pieces of his pizza and then gazed at me.
"Dude, what the fuck? Seriously..." He smiled, and instantly I knew something bad was going to happen. Gee glanced at Mikey, who just laughed, and then Gee turned to me.
"'Ello. I have permission to keep my deal." As he moved, I remembered the deal. He grabbed me by the waist, twisted me onto his lap, leaned me down so my head was touching the couch, and pressed a big, wet 'n sloppy one on me.

Everybody has some celebrity or kid you know that you think is absolutely gorgeous and amazing. Now, picture yourself making out with he/she. Times that by ten- that's what I felt. But I just loved Mikey, he was always so innocent and cute. Gerard was basically the frontman of the band; he always answers questions in interviews for the band. Mikey sits there, picking at the position of his glasses and using facial expressions to show what he was thinking. It'll go away, it'll go away...
Unless I was just... I dunno, whorey at heart. Or I was falling in love with another man after I had fallen in love with Mikey, and still in love with him. Is it possible to be in love with more than one person? Oh, shit. Shit shit shit.
"Hey hey, enough tongue there buddy." Mikey cut in, like I had suspected he would. By then all of the guys were chuckling and eating pizza. Except for Frankie, who was sort of laughing, choking, and chewing at the same time. Finally Gerard released me, and I just lay there across his lap for a moment.
"Holy shit, you just fucking made out with me, didn't you?" Gerard laughed as I rolled off of him and onto the floor. "I...need...Mikey..." He stood from the his position on the counter, strode over to me, then leaned down and helped me up.
"Ewww, they're gonna make out now." Frankie stuck out his tongue and I sent him a look that clearly stated you're just jealous. As Frankie had predicted, Mikey basically stuck his tongue in my mouth. That's the simple way of putting it.

"Like that one time Pluto was singing 'Because I Got High,' you know? In front of the principal?" I shook my head.
"No, not at all like the time Pluto was singing that song. That's totally irrelevant." With that response I bit into another piece of pizza. "Because Jack actually was high." The remainders of the pizza consisted of... A lot of my pizza. These guys had no variety in their food. Jesus.
"Hey, but in the song the guy's high." Pluto cut in, just as Ray flinched in his sleep and smacked me in the stomach. Murmuring a complaint, I shifted the position of the boy sleeping across my lap.
"I think Ray is having dreams of chasing a butterfly of something." Frankie, who was sprawled across the floor, began moving his limbs like a dog having a dream.
"I think you're a moron." Bob said, kicking him from his spot on the old chair he sat on.
"I think you should stop thinking. Nothing good can come of your thoughts." Gerard said, and I giggled.
"If you guys knew what I was thinking all the time, you would smack me a lot." Mikey poked me in the ribs, seemingly trying to get my attention.
"But if they saw the thoughts with me in them you'd just get the others horny." He whispered into my ear, making a smile prickle across my face.
The guy just had to be so damn sexy.
"I like whispering too." Ryan said, nodding his head at us. Frankie gave a cackle.
"Trust me, you don't want to know what's going on in their little heads." Wrinkling my nose I stuck out my tongue at my brother and he stuck out his tongue at me. At a tie in the competition, I flicked him off, then responded to his comment.
"My head is not little, you dumb shit." With those words I placed my hands on my head and pouted. Frankie shook his head and closed his eyes for a moment. Everybody was so fucking tired that night.
"Oh shit, I gotta go." Pluto said as he glanced at his watch and stood. Standing up and upsetting a now-pissed off Ray I gave Pluto a huge hug, whisking the breath out of him.
"Awesome seeing you." I said as I pulled from him. Mikey had stood from the couch next to me and shook his hand. "Very manly approach, Michelangelo. Back straight, gazes held firmly, tough shake. Daddy would be proud." Mikey smiled and Pluto shook his head.
"Peace out, Pluto." Frankie said, holding up a peace sign. Bob waved, Gerard quoted Star Trek with his 'live long and prosper' hand signal, and Ray muttered something.
"Don't take it personal. When Ray is tired, he's freakin' tired."

Ryan left shortly after that, and basically everyone fell asleep. I stayed up later, with the only one who didn't give into the sleepiness: Frankie. The others had somehow stumbled to their bunks and fell unconscious. I was laying on the couch, TV on softly, with Frankie sitting on my feet, his feet lifted next to my left shoulder. After eating a ton of pizza, I rubbed my belly and stared at the ceiling.
"Ow. Ow. Too. Much. Food. Ow." Frankie gave a quiet chuckle, then broke into a yawn.
"Maybe I should go to bed... Ah, I dunno." He leaned against the couch and looked at the TV.
"To make the omelette look just right," The TV continued, and Frankie puffed out his lip.
"What the hell are you watching?" He asked, and I just smiled.
"The food channel. What's wrong with that?" The boy muttered something I probably didn't want to hear and before I knew it he was snoring.
"Frankie Iero, in the living room, with the suffocating ass." Quoting Clue only occured late at night when my brain couldn't completely function. "I wonder if I could carry him to his bunk...?" The thought was dismissed easily as I flipped off the TV and slid out from under my brother and onto the floor. I stood shakily, the pitch black of the bus not seeming to bother me as I stumbled in the general direction of my bunk. Tripping several times, I ended up on the floor on something that felt like damp tile. Ignoring the feeling, I placed my hand on some soft fabric. Tiredly I yanked on it until it fell to cover me messily.
Nothing like a good night's sleep, right?

"Does she usually sleep in the shower?" He asked, looking at the girl. She was pretty when she slept, her mouth closed with her hair put behind her. El was curled up in the tiny shower, the curtain fallen over most of her body except for her converse-covered feet.
"Only on Thursdays." Frankie replied, tugging on the curtain Elly was hugging.
"But... Yesterday was Friday..." Frankie tugged harder, but she didn't wake up.
"Exactly." He replied, finally yanking the curtain out of her arms. "Elvis! Wakey wakey! And guess who's here? You guessed it, Mrs. Ebullient. It's the Fall Out Boys!"

The 'Fall Out Boys.' And did I say I was falling for two men? At Pete to the list. Three's a lucky number, right?

- - - -
Hope you'z enjoyed. Ahh... Twelve in less than one month... Ahh... I must embrace the moment of eleven-ness.
Nevermind. Twelve is waaaay better than eleven. I'm just so cool that I know it already. Or I'm Psychic. Whatever... Peace out.
Sign up to rate and review this story