Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Let go of the coffee and no one would get hurt!

by patdfan27 3 reviews

Butch Walker's daugther, Vicki, and a certain bassist get off on the wrong foot which leads to a not so friendly war between the two of them. As the war goes on, what revelations are discovered ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-08 - Updated: 2007-06-08 - 797 words

3Original
Vicki's POV

This story begins in the most unusually place, Starbucks. I was in line in Starbucks waiting for other people to hurry up and pay and get their shitty coffee drinks and leave. I kept looking at my watch and muttering to myself that I was going to be late for class again. What else is new, I am always late to class on Monday. Lucky for me, my university is only a walking distance from Starbucks. When they finally got to me I just looked at the cashier and they knew actually what I wanted.

"Hey Vicki, your usual?"

"Yea, and can you add an extra shot of espresso and extra whipped cream thank you. I have to stay awake for my first class this morning."

"No problem, do you want a scone too?"

"Yea that's fine." They rung me up and I waited for my frozen caramel coffee. I felt my sidekick vibrate and I opened to see my dad texted me to drop off some paperwork for him at the studio after class. I closed it and rolled my eyes when I saw my drink being placed on the counter. I reached to grab it when someone else reached for my drink.

"Excuse but I believed this is my coffee."

"And you believe this because?" Is this guy for real?

"Because I know I ordered before you and if I don't get to my class in the next 5 minutes I will more than likely get kicked out of my class. So please let go of my coffee."

"Well I am in a rush too and you can just wait for the next frozen caramel drink."

"Yea but this one has an extra shot of espresso and whipped cream."

"Funny because I ordered the same thing as you."

"Yea hilarious. So please let go of my fucking coffee or I will spill it all over you and your cheap knock off Clandestine hoodie." With that said he let go of my coffee and I left for class. When I got there I quietly snuck in and sat down in the back hoping my professor wouldn't notice.

"Nice of you to join us Ms. Walker?" I slumped into my chair and pulled out my notebook. "So Ms. Walker can you answer the problem that is written on the board without using a calculator."

"Yea it is 52%."

"And how exactly did you come up with this answer?"

"It was in last nights homework."

"Someone has been doing their work. So class..." My professor went on with his lesson and I just blocked him out. I am kinda a genius in math and I can usually answer a problem by just looking at it once. My degree is for math but after I finish college I don't know what I want to do with my life. I had one more summer semester before I graduated and only a few more weeks before I decided what I wanted in life. Once class was over I rushed home to get my dad's paperwork and drop them off before my next class in the afternoon.

Pete's POV

I arrived at Butch Walker's studio hoping that I wasn't late.

"Sorry Butch I am late. I had a run in at Starbucks and this bitch of a girl stole my coffee."

"It's ok, let's work on that song of yours." I nodded and we worked on the song I had written and I was hoping Butch would lend his voice and creative outlook on the song. We were interrupted by a buzz on his phone. "Yea? Ok I will be right out. Hey Pete would you excuse me for one minute I have to go get some paperwork from my daughter." I nodded and he left. He came back a couple of minutes later.

"I didn't know you had a daughter."

"Yea she is from a previous relationship but she lives with me. She is truly a daddy's girl and she is spoiled. But she has a good head on her shoulders. I would have introduced you but she had class in 30 minutes." He shrugged and we went back to work. After we finished working on the song we agreed to meet next week so Butch can record his parts. "Hey Pete what are you doing this weekend?"

"Nothing why?"

"Well I am throwing a party at my house and the guys from The Academy Is are going to be there and why don't you tell the rest of your band to fly out so I can officially meet Fall Out Boy. What do you say?"

"Yea I tell the boys."

"Great and bring your swimsuits because it is a pool party." I nodded and left to go back to the hotel.
Sign up to rate and review this story