Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Is drowning an option?

by patdfan27 3 reviews

Butch's big party is today and Pete and Vicki have another run in, and this time it is a little less friendlier! Read, Rate, Review, my favorite 3's!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-09 - Updated: 2007-06-10 - 1323 words

2Funny
Pete's POV

So Butch's party is today and the rest of Fall Out Boy is here. We headed to Butch's house and were greeted by his wife. She told us everyone is in the back. We headed out back and were instantly greeted by Butch and The Academy Is.... The party was going great until I saw the girl from Starbucks giving Butch a kiss on the cheek and holding what seems like a laptop case and books. He pointed in the house and she rolled her eyes and nodded.

I walked up to Butch and he smiled. "Is there something wrong?"

"Yea was that girl your daughter?"

"Vicki? Yea she just got back from her class and I told her to get changed and come to the party. She would rather do her homework then party. Some kid isn't she?"

"Yea." I went to go sit next to Patrick who had shorts and a t-shirt still on. We began a conversation about video ideas, until Patrick got distracted. I turned around to see Vicki in a white and gold bikini with a math book in her hand. She gave a look toward Butch and put up her hands. When she did that I saw a small tattoo on her hip. My mouth must have been wide because Patrick slapped it shut.

"She is Butch's daughter bro, so watch out." I quickly nodded and turned out of sight from her hoping she wouldn't notice me.

Vicki's POV

I just got home from a really long lecture and all I wanted to do was eat and finish my homework and watch some pointless movie. I saw parked cars in my driveway and I parked my BMW on the grass. I went to the back to see my dad at the grill. I placed my hand on his shoulder and said, "You know I am not taking the blame when all the innocent bystanders go up in flames."

"Funny. Hey baby girl." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he looked down at my books. "How was class?"

"Boring as usual. But I am going to go upstairs do my math homework and be free for the rest of the weekend."

"Yea, no. You are going to go upstairs and change into your bathing suit and join the party. Michael Guy is here."

"Can I at least bring my math book and work on my homework? Please?" I gave him my puppy eye until he said yes. I went upstairs to change into my white and gold stripe bikini. I put my hair into a high ponytail and grabbed my math book. I walked back downstairs into the back. I gave my dad a fake smile and put on my sunglasses. Once seated on a chair beginning my math homework, a huge shadow blocked my light.

"You know parties are suppose to be fun not be brought down by a Sheila doing her homework." I laughed to see Michael Guy Chislett standing over me.

"Michael! I have missed you! You know the house hasn't been the same without you." Hugging him tightly.

"I know mate but I had to go out and joined TAI."

"Yea you loser." We began to talk when William Beckett came over and sat down next to us.

"Hey Vicki, how are you?"

"Fine Will."

"So are you ready to go out on that date I've been asking you out on forever now?"

"Yea after I finish my college research paper."

"Oh yea and when will that be?"

"Hmm, if I failed all my classes then in the next hundred years or so." Michael began to laugh and I chuckled a little bit. I looked over at my dad on the other side of the pool talking to the asshole from Starbucks the other day. "Michael who is that guy talking to my dad?"

"Which one?"

"The one with all the tattoos."

"That one is Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy. He is a big shot in the record industry by most standards." I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Anyone interested of joining me in the pool?" Will quickly stand up, "Anyone else?" Michael got the hint and we jumped into the pool. I swam to the other side of the pool where my dad was sitting down. "Hey dad, William keeps asking me out on a date and he still hasn't gotten the clue that I am not interested in him. So I am allowed to drown him in the pool and totally make it look like an accident?"

"No Vicki, be nice."

"I'll try. Aren't you going to introduces us daddy?"

"Sorry hun, this here is Pete and Patrick from Fall Out Boy, guys this is my daughter Victoria or Vicki for short. I am working on their new album with them."

"Really and does that work include trying to steal your producers daughter's coffee?" I glared at Pete and smiled at my dad.

"Wait, Pete was the guy who tried to take you coffee?" I nodded and my dad looked at Pete, "You called my daughter a bitch when you were at my studio."

"In my defense I did not know she was your daughter."

"It's ok Pete, we can start over can't we?" I extended my arm for him to shake it, but when he grabbed my hand I pulled him into the pool. I got out and was handed a towel by my dad. I thanked him and smiled down at Pete. "Next time you should be careful of whose coffee you are trying to steal. Or you might get all wet." I laughed and went to the opposite side of the pool to work on my math homework. When I was almost done with my homework I heard a big splash and felt water pelting down on me. I looked down at my math homework which is now completely ruin and looked over by the edge of the pool. Pete as at the edge with his chin resting on his arms that sat on the edge of the pool.

"I hope I didn't ruin whatever you were working on." He said with sarcasm in his voice.

"No you didn't. Lucky for you I can redo my math homework in a minute. Oh by the way you, if you want a war you got a war."

"But who are you fighting for?" He sang.

"Well I drown assholes in the shallow end of the pool." I smiled and headed inside to dry off and redo my homework. By the time I was done almost everyone had left. I headed downstairs in my old dance shorts and my faded Smashing Pumpkins shirt. I heard laughter coming from the den and I went to go check it out. I stood in the doorway observing a cheap knock off version of Jackass on the screen. My dad saw I was in the doorway and beckon for me to come over and sit down. I shrugged and walked over to the couches. I noticed that Michael was still over with Will and Pete was there too with Patrick. I sat next to my dad and asked him what they were watching.

"Release the Bats, a movie Pete made a while back." I rolled my eyes and watched as Pete got pelted with paintballs and him jumping off a roof. I laughed at the parts where he got hurt and he glared at me, so I glared back. I excused myself to go move my car into the driveway. I came back inside a few minutes later and the guys decided to leave because it was getting late. When Pete got to his car he noticed that two of his tires were flat. I gave him a little wave and closed the door to the sound of Pete's voice cussing. He wants a war he got a war.
Sign up to rate and review this story