Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans

Umbrella

by Ace_Fan_12 6 reviews

After a fight with Atlanta, Archie's day gets even more worst when an ordinary walk turns out bad as soon as it starts raining. But on the way home, he sees something he's never expect to see, that...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-11 - Updated: 2007-06-11 - 2002 words

0Unrated
Umbrella



« ARCHIE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! » yelled the fiery redhead.

" Oh common Atlanta! You really expect me to take orders from you?" yelled back the purple headed warrior.

" Why not? Can't take orders from a girl?"

" No, I can't take orders from a junior!"

" I am not a junior!"

" Yes you are!"

" No I'm not!"

" Yes you are!"

" Will you two shut up for a second!" yelled an unexpected Jay. The two teens sat down and stopped the fight. They were all settling down, voting on who should take Jay's place as leader when he goes to Greece with his parents. The majority had voted for Atlanta, but as you all know, Archie wouldn't take that for an answer.

" Archie, you know you won't win! I mean, the majority voted for me, why won't you just give up, stop being all macho and just admit that I'm going to be the leader!" smirked Atlanta, which totally ticked Archie off.

" I wouldn't vote for you if you were the last girl on this planet!" he yelled. The whole team gasped and they all saw the hurt in Atlanta's eyes. She pushed Archie out of her way and ran to her room, slamming the door behind her. Everyone turned to Archie, who had lowered his head down.

" Why can't I keep my stupid mouth shut!" he mumbled to himself and walked up to his room as well.

**

" Why can't I just stop loving her!" thought Archie as he was lying down on his bed, looking at a picture of him and Atlanta. " As much as I try to, I can never hate her! Sure she ticks me off sometimes, but still..."

He stood up and walked to his desk. He put the picture back in his album and decided a small walk would make him think for a moment.

He walked past the gang who were all still starring at him like he committed a crime or something. He grabbed his coat and put on his running shoes, letting them know that he's going out for a walk. With that,
he closed to door and started jogging to the park.

**

On his way there, he put on his blue ipod and the song Umbrella by Rihanna started playing.

You have my heart
And we'll never be worlds apart
May be in magazines
But you'll still be my star
Baby cause in the dark
You can't see shiny cars
And that's when you need me there
With you I'll always share
Because


He started listening to the song. It wasn't that bad, he actually liked it. Suddenly, he felt a drop of water fall on his nose. He wiped it away, but then came another one, and another and another, until it started raining. He looked up at the sky and saw that the sun had turned into a dark cloud.

" Great, first a fight with Atlanta, and now this!" he thought and sat down on the bench. He didn't care if it was raining. He actually like running in the rain. But today it felt different, because he would usually be with Atlanta, and they would both start having a water fight with the puddles on the street. Archie smiled at the thought of that.

" Maybe I was a bit too hard at her.." he thought. He was too lost in his thoughts that he slipped on a puddle and landed in the mud. The little kids that were running past him started laughing. He started swearing under his breath and stood up, wiping away the mud.

" Can this day get any worst?" he thought but as soon as he said that, he heard someone scream. Wondering if he should help or not, considering his state, he followed the sound of the scream and winded up in an empty alley.

But then he heard the scream again, so he continued walking, and walking, until he saw it, he saw something he would never have expected to saw. There was a bunch of boys, and they were surrounding a helpless fiery redhead. And it was no ordinary redhead, that was HIS redhead!

" ATLANTA!" he yelled. All the boys turned around and looked at him, and so did Atlanta.

When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)


" Look what we have here boys!" smiled a tall guy, which was supposed to be their leader. The others let go of Atlanta and they started walking closer to Archie, who quickly drew out his whip.

" Leave her alone!" yelled Archie. The tall guy laughed.

" Or what? You're going to hurt us with that jump rope you got there?"
The whole gang laughed. Archie turned to Atlanta, who was held captive by one of the boys. Without thinking, he threw his whip to Atlanta, who was about to catch it until the leader pushed her out of the way and caught it instead. The leader threw the whip in the garbage nearby and walked over to Atlanta, who was lying on the ground.

Archie gasped. He knew what the leader was going to do, and he couldn't let him do that.

" Don't you DARE touch her!" he hissed.

" Just watch me" smiled the leader and pulled Atlanta's shorts down. Archie felt anger raging inside him, so he ran to attack the leader until someone punched him right in the nose. Archie fell down as he felt the hot blood running down his nose. He wiped it away and saw that the whole gang of boys was surrounding him.

"Kill him." Commanded the leader. Atlanta's eyes widened as she saw the way they were hitting him. She wanted to go help, to go save him. But she couldn't. She was confused, hopeless, and most importantly, scared.

These fancy things, will never come in between
You're part of my entity, here for Infinity
When the war has took it's part
When the world has dealt it's cards
If the hand is hard, together we'll mend your heart
Because


After a few minutes, the boys backed away from Archie, who had turned into a limp form on the ground. The tall leader laughed at how pathetic he was and returned to what he was going to do to Atlanta, which was raping her. He held Atlanta's arms so she wouldn't escape.

"ARCHIE! HELP!" yelled Atlanta, but no one answered her. She had never been so scared in her life.

"Sorry cutie, but your little boyfriend won't be able to save you this time." smiled the leader and was going to start when suddenly a knife was thrown out of nowhere and it hit the leader right in the back of his head. He automatically let go of Atlanta and fell on the floor, dead.

The other gang members turned around and saw Archie holding a few more of his ninja stars. They all let go of Atlanta and ran away. Archie immediately rushed next to her and helped her up.

" Are you ok?" he asked. Atlanta realized that his voice was much softer.

" Y-ya, I-I'm fine..." she answered but couldn't help but hug Archie. He started rubbing her back and assuring her that everything was going to be fine. They walked to the park and sat down on the bench, both teens still not believing what had just happened a few minutes ago.

When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)


" Atlanta?" said Archie and broke the silence.

" Ya Arch?"

" What exactly happened? I mean, you're one of those girls that are able to defend themselves. Why did you let them do that to you?" he asked, looking in her beautiful hazel eyes.

" I guess I was a bit carried away. After the fight, I had decided to go for a walk, and I guess I was so lost in my thoughts, that those boys just took me off guard... but thanks for saving me Archie. I- I don't know what I would've done without you.." she answered and lowered her head, feeling shame and guilt. Archie saw this and hugged her.

You can run into my arms
It's okay don't be alarmed
Come into me
There's no distance in between our love
So go on and let the rain pour
I'll be all you need and more
Because


" Lannie, it's ok! Sure you're a tough girl, but things like this are going to happen. I mean, have you seen the world these days? It's full of violence and other stuff. Just know that I'll always be here for you." He smiled at her. She felt much safer now that Archie was here. So she did the unexpected. She leaned in slowly and kissed him on the lips. Then, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and he wrapped his around her waist, and they started to make out, right there on the bench! When they broke free, Archie turned pitch red.

" So... does this mean we're-" he was interrupted when Atlanta put her finger on his lips.

" Yes Archie, this means we're going out" she smiled and so did Archie.

" You know what Atlanta, I think you would really be the best leader when Jay is gone" he admitted. Atlanta smirked.

" You really think so?"

" Atlanta, I know so" he assured her. They decided to walk back home when suddenly the rain poured down much stronger than before. Archie took out a small umbrella from his backpack and held it over Atlanta's head, so that she wouldn't get wet.

But she leaned her head on Archie's shoulder and so now the both of them were protected with the umbrella. Archie looked down at Atlanta and kissed her forehead before they both started walking back home in the same position they were in.

" I guess this day wasn't so bad after all" thought Archie. He had finally had the girl he dreamt of.
Atlanta was also thinking. She was happy that she had Archie as a boyfriend. He would protect her and she knew how much loyal he was.

She was glad that Archie was her umbrella.

When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)

It's raining
Ooh baby it's raining
Baby come into me
Come into me
It's raining
Oh baby it's raining...


================================================================================


YUK! I ruined the ending!
But anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed it!
And for all those who didn't understand what Atlanta meant by "Archie was her umbrella", it means that Archie will always protect her from everything, just like an umbrella protects you from rain.
So you guys got it now? Good!
You know the drill, Rate and Review Please!:)
Sign up to rate and review this story