Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > 9 months until life

Chapter 1

by prissynblack 1 review

The unexpected will soon be expected when Joel age 19 brendon age 20 are having a baby for the first time. Neither one has parenting experience and neither one knows what its like to raise a child....

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-09 - Updated: 2007-06-10 - 2091 words

0Unrated
I'm Joel Manny Scott
I'm 19
I'm dating Brendon Urie
We've been together about a year now
I feel like I've found my other half


I'm Brendon Boyd urie
I'm 20
I'm dating Joel Scott
Its cliché but I think she's the most beautiful girl in the world.
Inside and out
I'm for sure I've found my soul mate



Brendon's my life

Joel's my everything

/I'd do anything for brendon/

/I'd do anything for Joel/

I want to spend my life with brendon

I want to grow old with Joel

Nothing can separate us

Other then the life change of Brendon's always on the road. We've gotten through these challenges and tried to understand the other person. We've grown and learned more about the life of having a partner girlfriend/boyfriend.

::Pause::

Coming to you as the author I must tell you these two sound adorable together. There life is perfect and going just as planned and they feel like they learned about life with a girlfriend/boyfriend. Now here comes that BIG conjunction I know you've been waiting for, BUT these two young adults have yet to experience what a true couple has to go through. They think there hardships they went through were hard. Let me tell you that's not even a comparison to what there really are about to go through. They will learn and mature. They will learn how to make wise chooses. They will truly learn about living with a partner. There life will make a total 360. The unexpected will soon be expected(in a couple of months; wink wink).What they thought they knew about each other they will learn soon. What they thought they learned about relationships, they will learn soon. Learning the difference between needed and wanted. The two will have a choose and all they have to do is make the right one, but only they will know what's right.

::Play/ Unpause::

Its reassured were meant to be

::::

Joel P.O.V

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked flipping through the channels on TV.

"Um..you know the porno ones" he said.

I gave him blank look. He knows I hate porno's and will never watch one as long as I live.

"Kidding!" he chuckled cuddling up against me. He laid his legs along the couch and I sat between them. Resting my head on his chest.

"I know you are" I smiled as he planted kisses on my neck.

"So are you going to miss me?"

"Heck yea" I gave him eye contact.

"I'm going to miss you two" he said softly.

"Your going to make me cry" I blushed looking back at the TV.

"You know I hate when you cry" he minched laying his cheek against my cheek.

"Lets change the subject" I always got mushy when it came to him leaving on tour.

"Okay subject officially changed" he announced.

I giggled lightly.

"Nothing is on TV" I sighed.

"There's never nothing on TV" he agreed.

"I want to make popcorn. You want some?"

"Yea but I have to piss first"

"Okay" I nodded my head and pulled the blanket off us. Then I walked into the kitchen.

I looked in the cabinet and pulled out the box. I took a bag out and placed it in the microwave. I set the time on 2:30 and pressed start. I tapped my fingers on the sink as I began to hum a beat.

"Gottcha" brendon groaned grabbing my waist and pulling me against him. I held onto his hands smiling sweetly.

"I Love you" I whispered.

"I love you too" he replied.

I turned around and our lips touched. It was simple peck. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. Then our lips clashed together as we slid our tongues against each other. Almost as if we were fighting for dominance but more like we really wanted each other.

I opened my eyes as I pushed away.

"What's that smell?" I asked.

"Um..the popcorn" he said pointing at the microwave.

I ran to it and opened it. I pulled the popcorn out and it was burned. I threw it in the trash.

"Nicely wasted popcorn" I sighed.

"Fuck the popcorn." he said leaning against me picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he sat me on the counter. "I want you" he dived for the kiss. I reacted kissing him back.

"I'll miss you so much" I moaned as he kissed along my neck.

"I have to live a month a without you and sex" he groaned.

"Lets hope so. I don't want to hear you getting it from someone else" I pushed him off.

"How about we don't talk about that" he stood in-between my legs.

"Okay I'm fine with that"

"Lets have sex instead" he smiled.

"I was in the mood now I'm not in the mood"

He leaned in to kiss me, With an inviting tongue and crave able lips. Then he slide his hand under my shirt. I slide my hand down my pants.

"Do you want to do it here or in the room?" I asked between kisses.

"We can stay here" he huffed looking at me. I smiled as I laid along the counter.

::::

I felt someone push me lightly. Opened my eyes and sat up.

"Baby get up" Brendon called sitting on his side of the bed.

"Okay" I groaned pulling the cover off of me and going to the bathroom.

I ran some water as I picked up my toothbrush and unscrewed the cap on the toothpaste.
I ran a pea size of paste on the brush and then began to brush my teeth. After that I washed my tooth brush off and shoved some water in my mouth and spit it out. I threw some water on my face and dried it off. Then I walked back outside and stared at brendon who was getting dressed. I laid on the bed.

"Don't fall asleep" brendon reassured.

"I won't"

He smiled and went to the bathroom. I rubbed my eyes because I hadn't fully waken up. I scooted the pillow under my head and closed my eyes.

Brendon P.O.V

After I brushed my teeth and washed my face I went back in the room. Joel was asleep. I turned her over and got on top of her. She opened her eyes. I held her arms down.

"Wake up for the second time sleepy head"

"Baby" she sighed.

"What? And no I'm not getting off"

"You suck" she yawned.

"No I eat" I laughed.

"Gross" she sad making a disgusted face.

I leaned in to kiss her.

"I hate this" she said.

"I know" I said pouting out my lips.

"Every time I have to drop you off and say good-bye. Then I have to wait months at a time to see you again"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be its your job. I'll just have to deal with it" she smiled.

"Thanks for understanding" I said diving in to lay kisses on her neck.

"Oh la la" she teased.

I backed up and flipped up the corner of her shirt.

"Don't do that" she warned getting held up by her forearms.

"Why not?" I smirked.

"Because that's my turn-on spot and please don't get me going before you have to leave"

I turned my head and looked at the clock. It was 5:04 am.

"I don't have to leave until 6:30" I sneered.

"Well....." she smiled seductively.

I kissed along her pelvis bone. Then I nibbled on it teasingly. She bit her bottom lip as she scrunched up her face.

"Baby" she moaned. I moved up and our lips clashed together.

Then she rolled us over so could be on top. She pulled off her top and threw it on the floor.

"Think of this as your goodbye" she grinned.

I lifted one eye brow up "Nice".

she crawled backwards to unzip my zipper with her teeth making growling noises. Unbuttoned my pants and slid them off.

"Let the passion begin" she remarked pulling of my boxers.

Joel P.O.V

"I hate this" I said tearing up.

"Don't cry" he comforted me.

"It's hard not too" I wiped a stray tear of my cheek.

He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Baby I'll be back before you know it. Matter fact I'll call you everyday"

"You know what! You go on that tour brendon urie and you be the rocker I know you can be" I cheered up.

"Thanks for being supportive"

"No problem. That's what I'm suppose to do"

"Brendon we need to go" Zach called out.

"Okay this is it"

"Yea it is" I smiled.

"I love you Joel"

"I love you too" I reached in to give him a kiss.

He released his lips from mines. Then he grabbed his things and walked towards the bus. I crossed My arms as I watched him walk away. I hated this so much and I couldn't begin to express how I felt. He was my everything. I felt like he was walking away from me like were over, but I know he isn't. I turned around and got in the car. I gazed as the bus drove off. I started the ignition and put the gear on drive.

::::

I knocked on the door. My dad opened it.

"Hey princess" he said giving me a hug

"Hey dad" I replied.

"Come in" he opened the door wider.

I walked in and went to sit on the living room couch.

"So how have you been?" I asked.

"Fine" he said coming from the kitchen with 2 sodas.

"Well that's good" I said taking a sip of my drink.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yea, its just Brendon left"

"Oh he'll be right back princess"

"But right back isn't coming quick enough" I sighed.

"Don't worry. He'll be here before you know it"

"Dad did you ever miss mom after yalls divorce?"

"Well I use to but she is such a bitch" he huffed.

"Yeah pretty much. I just wish I could get along with her"

"You know if things don't go her way she'll hold a grudge"

"Yea"

"Have you talked to her lately?"

"Um...2 weeks ago actually and I couldn't believe I put up with her"

"I'm surprised you did too. Seeing you two can't say about 1 word without arguing"

"Well I have my opinions and she has hers. Mines are just better"

My dad chuckled.

::Pause::

My dad and I get along so great. He's like my best friend and I can talk to him about anything. Its the greatest feeling when you know you have someone always there for you. Then there's my mom. We don't get along. She always hated the decisions I made. She despised me and whoever I was with (Brendon).But I'll explain that later.

::Unpause::

"Me and your mom use to be so happy. She used to always wear a smile on her face. Then we weren't in our 20's anymore and actually had to grow and take responsibility for our actions. She changed once she had Jac. Her attitude towards life was basically fuck it. Our marriage wasn't the same and she was different. She seemed unhappy and I was depressed. That's why we divorced after Jodie was about 2 and when you came it was unexpected but I was glad you came. I'm not saying you were a mistake because you weren't. I'm a strong believer in everything happens for reason and I don't think I'd be half as happy if you never came. You're a blessing" my dad put his arm around my shoulders.

"But if you weren't happy with mom why stick with her so long?"

"Now I never said I wasn't happy. See when you've been with someone so long and they change you can't believe that's the new them. You become in denial so you stay with them as long as you can because its hard to let go after being together for so long. You'll understand after you've been in a relationship for a long time"

"I like our talks"

"I like them too" he smiled. "Sweetie if there's anything you need I'm here for you. You can always come live or stay over whenever you want" he added.

"Thanks. So does that mean I can stay tonight? Because I don't want to be home alone" I smirked looking up at him.

"Anything for you princess" he chuckled bringing me into a hug.
Sign up to rate and review this story