Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lock Up My Heart, Throw Away The Key......

Hotel Heartbreak

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

thanks for all the reviews! Now...get ready for the most dramatic chapter yet!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-12 - Updated: 2007-06-13 - 1088 words - Complete

0Unrated
5 weeks had gone by and not a single text message, phone call or letter had been recieved from Kate. Pete was starting to hate the fact he was so far away from her, and it seemed the days were longer without her.
He layed down on the quilted bed of old boring hotel, and stared up at the ceiling. He waited there, staring at his phone waiting, just waiting for a phone call from her. Sadly, no messages were recieved or phone calls. He was starting to think that he had scared her from their last conversation when he said the words 'I love you'. Maybe she was feeling rushed into things and needed a break.
Patrick, Joe and Andy were watching TV in the next room. They were watching Wheel of Fortune, which was the 7th time they've seen it all week. The hotel wasn't very nice and only had three channels on the TV. Two of the channels, were all back to back episodes of the Wheel of Fortune. The other channel, didn't even work. Most of the time it was completely static, or it had no sound.

"Pete. She's not going to call." Joe yelled from the other room.

"How do you know!" Pete yelled back.

"Because it's been five weeks and we havn't recived a single letter from anyone with the name of Kate."

"Joe's got a point. Maybe she's not gonna call." Andy yelled.

Pete threw his phone on the ground in dissapointment and threw a pillow over his head.

"Pete. C'mon in and watch TV with us. You've been in there all day." Patrick said getting up from the couch.

Patrick sat on the side of Pete's bed and tapped him on the shoulder. Pete removed the large pillow from his face and looked back at Patrick.

"Maybe she's just busy." Patrick said, trying to make Pete feel better.

"I think I scared her off." Pete mumbled.

Patrick was confused. "What? How would you do that?"

"I...I told her I loved her." Pete threw the pillow back over his face.

"WOW, wait a second." Patrick grabbed the pillow from Pete's grasp and threw it on the ground.

"You did what?!"

"SHHHH!" Pete shushed Patrick.

"Don't tell the others. But yeah, at the airport; it kinda just....Slipped out." He admited.

Patrick smiled. "Pete thats great! Did you mean it?"

"Well yeah, I think so." Pete smiled slightly.

"That's fantastic, i'm so happy for you." Patrick said with excitement in his voice.

"I guess, but what if she doesn't feel the same way?" Pete frowned.

"She'd be crazy not to. Your a great guy and you treat her like a princess so if she doesn't she better have a good reason." Patrick reassured him

Pete smiled. "Yeah! Your right! I bet she does, but she was just caught off guard, ya know?"

"Yeah. You should call her? This is exciting!" Patrick jumped off the bed and got Pete's cell phone.

"Wow, calm down kiddow. I don't think I can do that." Pete haulted patrick.

"C'mon Pete. What's the worse that could happen right?" Patrick handed him the phone.

Pete took it with caution and dialed the number slowly as he sat up. He was suprised when a man answered the phone.

"Hello?" He said in a deep voice.

"Oh..I- sorry I must have the wrong number" Pete quickly hung up.

"What? What happened?" Patrick asked.

"Some guy answered the phone. I must have dialed the wrong number." Pete dialed her number again and waited for her to answer.

The same man answer the phone again. This time, he sounded a bit angry.

"Hello?" he said again in a deep voice.

"Hello?" Pete wasn't quite sure who he was talking to.

"Who is this?" the man asked.

"Pete. Is this Kate's phone?"

"Oh yeah, you her friend or something?" The man asked.

"Uh, no. I'm her boyfriend.." Pete responded.

The man laughed. "Nice try buddie. I'm her boyfriend."

Pete paused. "Wait, what? Since when?"

"Since a few nights ago. What's it to you?"

Pete paused and dropped the phone on the floor. Patrick was staring at him with worry on his face.

"What's wrong Pete?"

Pete did have words. He couldn't believe it. It was not too long ago they were hanging out and having fun.

"He...well i..She didn't tell me that...I." Pete began to shake.

"Pete. What's wrong?" Patrick asked now getting very concerned.

Within a matter of moments, Pete began to sob. Patrick gave Pete a hug and layed him down on the bed. Patrick layed next to him and hugged him.

"Shhhh, it's ok Pete. Calm down." Patrick said softly.

Patrick was pretty sure what was going on. Although, he was hoping with all of his heart he was wrong.

Pete continued crying and soon got the attention of Joe and Andy. Both of them walked into the bedroom with not a clue as to what was going on.

"What happened?" He whispered to Patrick.

"I don't know. He hasn't told me yet." Patrick answered, with his voice just above a whisper.

Joe sat down on Pete's side of the bed and patted him on the shoulder.

"Pete what happened?" He asked softly

All Pete did was point to the phone.

"He called Kate. I don't know what happend after that." Patrick replied.

Joe picked up the phone and dialed the number. The same man picked it up.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Who is this?" Joe asked, with an angry voice.

"Who is this?!" The man yelled.

"This is Joe. Joe Trohman. I don't think you know who your messing with buddie. I'm a black belt with 70 years of training. Oh yeah, and I got this move called the croutching tiger hidden dragon, that could blast you all the way to the moon, so you better tell me what you said to make my friend upset!"

"I didn't say nothing to make your friend upset. He called and said he was Kate's boyfriend; which can't be true seeing how i'm Kate's boyfriend!"

"What the fuck dude! No your not! My friend is!"

"Aparently not, buddy. She said I was, so your friend better deal with it."

"Dude, I don't know where you live but I am gonna track you down and gut you like the fish you are!" Joe threatened and hung up the phone.

Patrick looked at Joe. "What happened."

Joe shook his head.

wasn't that crazy!? I want alot of reviews. Yes yes i do.
Sign up to rate and review this story