Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Lucky for you I locked your door!

by patdfan27 1 review

I smell a record deal and revenge in the air! I also smell some reading, rating, and reviewing! Peace!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-13 - Updated: 2007-06-13 - 871 words

0Unrated
Pete's POV

Butch and I decided to go to his house and talk to Vicki. We got there and heard music being blasted from upstairs. We walked upstairs and Butch knocked at Vicki's door. When she didn't answer Butch opened the door to reveal Vicki dancing some type of hip-hop ballet. She did a spin and stopped half-way when she saw us. She went to here stereo to turn off the music.

"My answer is no."

"We haven't even asked you anything honey."

"Yea but the only reason why Pete is here is to ask me to sign on his record label. So, no."

"Don't even flatter yourself; I came here to finish up working on my songs for my album." Vicki chuckled and took a swig of her water.

"Victoria what are your plans now that you are finished with school."

"I don't know yet."

"Funny because you now have two options. Either you sign onto Pete's record label and make an album or I cut you off completely and you have to find your own means of living. I when I say cut off no more car, credit cards, and living here."

"You can not make me do something I don't want to!"

"Maybe you should have thought of that before you recorded your voice on to a song. So what is it going to be?"

"Do I have choice?"

"No."

"Are you going to be my producer dad?"

"No."

"When can I sign the papers?"

"I will have my people draw up papers and send them to me."

"Great." She rolled her eyes and looked down at her feet.

"Butch can you give me and Vicki a second to ourselves?"

"Sure," he closed the door leaving me and Vicki by ourselves.

"So you sing and dance. You are one talented girl."

"Yea I can also play any instrument too. I only dance when I am stressed out."

"You are good and you have an amazing voice."

"Is this your way of getting back at me for what happened at dinner the other night?"

"No, I really think you have potential as a singer and I want to sign you."

"Will Patrick be the one producing it?"

"Yea and me as well."

"You know I always knew I could sing but I kept it to myself because I was afraid that something like this would happen."

"You were afraid."

"Yea if I told my dad if I could sing then he would probably wanted to record an album and forget all about college. So I kept it to myself, until one day Michael Guy heard me singing and said I should tell my dad. I was just beginning college and I wasn't going to waste my dream for someone else's."

"But you even said that you didn't know what you were going to do with your degree."

"Yea only thing I could do with my degree is either teach or come up with a formula." She laughed and quickly stopped. "Just because we are sharing a heartfelt moment and you basically own my career now doesn't mean I don't still hate you." I chuckled.

"Same here." I headed for the door but instead of leaving, I locked it. "You know if we are still going to have our war, I need to make my next move." She arched an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"Oh yea, and what would that be?" I went up to her and grabbed her by her shoulders and pinned her to her wall. "What the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Hmm, let's see here. You got me off at dinner in front of anyone and now I want my revenge." I traced my fingers down her amazing body and finally saw her tattoo up close and very personal. And wouldn't you be surprise it was the heart and skull from by bartskull tattoo. "I guess you and I do have something in common." I traced the tattoo with my finger.

"If you try anything and my dad walks in he will kill you."

"Lucky for me I locked your door. Now let's see what's under you dance shorts." I stuck two fingers under her dance shorts and chuckled. "No underwear under your dance shorts, kinky." She was about to say something until I stuck my fingers into her pussy. She moaned and I placed my hand over her mouth so she wouldn't be heard. She moaned into my palm every time I slide my fingers in and out of her. I could tell she was close to coming because she got really tight around my fingers. She bit my palm hard and I just laughed. Once she came, I took my fingers out of her and smiled. Her hand collided with my face and she stalked off into her bathroom slamming her door shut. I opened her door and went to the nearest bathroom to wash my hands. I went downstairs said my goodbyes to Butch. I told the guys that Vicki was going to sign on to the label and they were excited to work with a legend's daughter. I am excited to but for different reasons involving getting Vicki excited.
Sign up to rate and review this story