Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Don't pretend to give a damn!

by patdfan27 3 reviews

Just read it and you won't be disappointed!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-13 - Updated: 2007-06-14 - 1065 words

0Unrated
I was feeling generous tonight so here is another chapter for those who read my lovely fic, so enjoy and rate and review!


Vicki's POV

A couple of days passed since the incident in my room and I signed the contracts with Pete looking at me and winking every time I caught his eye. My dad has been writing up songs for the record and I just wanted to crawl in bed and never leave. It wasn't until Patrick stopped by with his own ideas when I began to get pumped up.

"Ok now I am officially excited to start my album."

"Oh really? I guess you just needed some outside guidance to let you see the whole overview of what will come out of the album."

"Yea I guess I did. So when can we start recording?"

"Soon, after my group finishes recording our album then I will start on yours."

"Great, I can't wait."

"Neither can me and Pete. Speaking of Pete, what is going on between the two of you?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Because you two act weird around each other. And usually when Pete acts this way around a girl that means he likes her." I laughed and stopped when Patrick crossed his arms.

"Ok me and Pete kind of have a friendly war going on, and he is currently winning. Nothing more and nothing less."

"A war, huh? What kind of stuff have you guys done to each other?"

"I gave him two flat tires, he gave me one. I smashed his window to his car and he set up a blind date with William and posted a video of me online getting naked. I slapped him and other stuff went down but I rather not talk about it."

"Yea just don't get to involve with this 'war' that it distracts you from your album."

"It won't. I promise." We finished going over the game plan and Patrick suggested I go out with him and the guys and meet with some other artist on the record label. I agreed and he left so I can get ready. I got ready and drove to the club to meet up with the rest of the artist. Michael Guy was there and he congratulated me on the upcoming album. Will was there too but I ignored him like I usually do. Patrick and Michael were pulling me all over the club introducing me to bands like Cobra Starship, Gym Class Heroes, and The Hush Sound. I was more than star struck until Patrick introduced me to my favorite group Panic! At The Disco. Well everyone expect Brendon Urie. I began a conversation with Ryan he told me he would love to do a collaboration a couple of songs for both albums. We were coming up with song ideas when Pete and Brendon come up to us.

"Look who it is my favorite new artist and my favorite child."

"I thought I was your favorite child?" Brendon said, biting his lip. "Pete doesn't have any manners, I am Brendon Urie." He extended out his hand.

"Victoria Walker, Vicki for short." I shook his hand and smiled

"Nice to meet you Vicki." He kissed the top of my hand and stared at me until Pete coughed.

"So were you two talking about possible collaborations?"

"Yea and we have some pretty good ideas, even a duet with you Brendon."

"I'll do anything for the daughter of Butch Walker." He smiled and I returned the smile.

"Yea I am sure you will. I am going to the restroom real quick, if you guys and girl excuse me. I will be right back." Pete got up to go use the restroom. I excused myself and followed Pete to the restroom. Once there I slammed the door shut, making Pete turn around.

"Last time I check this was the men's restroom and the last time I checked you were not a guy. Or do you need reminding again?" I laughed and made sure there was no one else in the restroom before I locked the door.

"You know, I sensed a hint of jealously when I was talking to Brendon. What was that about?"

"I am just watching out for my producer's daughter. Because whether I like it or not you are under my watch while you are signed to my label. So that means making sure you don't wind up fucking one of my other artists and making things really awkward for me, then yea I guess you can call it jealously." I walked up to him and backed him up into the sinks.

"Just admit you have a little thing for me."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because it is obvious you like me."

"Hardly, it is only a game right, Vicki?"

"Right just a game. But why did you try to kiss me when I went to your house? Was that part of the game too?" He simply shrugged and I laughed. "You know Pete if you give in now it would make things so much easier for you."

"Oh yea, why is that?"

"Because when I do this, you won't have to pretend you don't like it."

"Do what?" I quickly undid his jeans causing them to fall around his ankles. I got to my knees and grabbed a hold of little Petey.

"When I do this." I licked the tip of his penis while he moaned then licked it from the bottom to the tip in long strokes. I took him in my mouth while I massaged his balls softly. He moaned as I squeezed a little harder but I didn't stop. My eyes and his met briefly before he closed them again and leaned his head back with pleasure. I worked him faster and harder continuing on him not letting up, until I brought him over the edge. He released his cum into my throat and drank him up. I stood up and wiped the corner of my mouth with my fingers.

"It seems like I am winning at this game." I whispered into his ear. I unlocked the door and went to go sit next to Brendon and Ryan. Pete came out a few minutes later and told us he was heading home. I smiled to myself thinking I had the upper hand, but in fact I was in way over my head.
Sign up to rate and review this story