Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Don't take it out on the dance floor

by patdfan27 3 reviews

Tension is in the air and someone confesses something to another person. I hate summaries, but read rate and review!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-18 - 717 words

0Unrated
Pete's POV

Since that day at the club I have been avoiding Vicki as much as possible. Patrick has full control of her album and I just go in the studio when he has a dilemma of some sort. Vicki has been collaborating with all the artists on my label especially Panic or should I say Brendon. They have been getting close after they recorded a duet together. It is none of my business or I don't care about her personal life, but Brendon fucking Urie!? Are you kidding me?!

Within a couple of months her album was done and now she was in the dance studio trying to put dance moves together. Patrick drug me along with him to see her progress. When we got there Vicki was more than frustrated and she was taking it out on the floor.

"Hey don't take it out on the floor," Patrick laughed.

"Sorry I can't help it. I don't want to dance when I perform. If I wanted to I would join a Vegas show or become the next Britney or Christina. But I do not want to dance."

"You don't have to if you don't want to, right Pete."

"She would stand out as a performer if she did, but don't bother listening to me." Vicki rolled her eyes. She was about to say something before Brendon walked in with two bottles in his hand.

"Vick they didn't have the flavor you liked but I got you the fruit punch. Oh hey Pat and Pete."

"Brendon, why are you in LA?"

"The guys and I are recording here and I stopped by to see Vick working on her dance moves."

"Yea I am nixing the dance moves but Pete here thinks it would make me stand out more as a performer." Now she is mocking me, that bitch.

"Well excuse me for being the boss and putting my fucking two cents in."

"What the fuck is your problem? Ever since that..."

"That what, huh Vicki? Do you want to disclose your personal life to the whole fucking world?" Brendon and Patrick looked at each other and just shrugged the whole thing off.

"Pete grow some fucking balls. Sorry if I don't want to dance. Big fucking deal, go have Ashlee lip-sing and dance along to her music for all I care but I am not doing it!" She walked off and Brendon and Patrick just looked at me.

"What the hell was that all about?"

"I don't know and don't fucking care. Brendon tell her if she doesn't get her act together that I will drop her from the label. Come on Pat." We left and I drove off blasting the radio. Pat turned off the radio and looked at me.

"So how long have you had feelings for her?"

"I don't have feelings for her, I can't stand her."

"Bullshit! I know you have feelings for her. I mean you avoid her as much as possible and every time I bring her up you ignore me. So what is going on between the two of you?"

"Nothing now that she is with Brendon. I mean nothing ever started, it was the stupid war we had going between each other."

"She told me about the war but not the whole story. So start talking." I told Patrick everything and he was in complete shock. "So she knows you like her but you denied it and she gave you a blow job for it? Twisted."

"Yea tell me about it!"

"So you do like her, don't you?"

"Yea but it will never work out because she is Butch Walker's daughter and I respect him and his boundaries."

"Just be honest with the both of them."

"Yea what about Brendon?"

"I don't think she is even with him. I have talked to Brendon and they are just hanging out as friends. If you would had return his phone calls you would had known that." I glanced over at Pat who just shrugged his shoulders.

"Just tell her how you feel. I mean what did the kiss tell you?"

"The kiss?"

"You guys have kissed haven't you?"

"No, we haven't actually."

"Dude kiss her, kiss her." We laughed and got home. Maybe all I need to do is kiss her.
Sign up to rate and review this story