Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Sing me a love song but don't ignore me with your guitar tricks!

by patdfan27 2 reviews

Pete is ignoring Vicki, and Vicki is not taking it lightly. Just read rate and review, next chapter is going to be so much better, promise!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-18 - 1085 words

0Unrated
Vicki's POV

So with the album completed and the single getting tons of airtime, Pete suggested we shoot the video asap. We chose a single that featured Fall Out Boy. Video shoot went more than great, it was fucking awesome! A few weeks later I was at TRL premiering my video and getting asked the tough questions by that Damien guy.

"So Victoria, what was it like working with all those artists on your album?"

"It was actually fun. It was like having one big party in the studio."

"So does your dad, the infamous Butch Walker, have a part on the record?"

"Yea he does, he screams I love my daughter, on one of my songs called "Daddy's Little Mess." Which I am totally not, because I love my dad, and he has been nothing but supportive." Then I heard a phone go off and realized it was my own. I saw it was my dad and laughed, "You see nothing but supportive."

"So there have been rumors floating around that you are seeing Brendon Urie to Pete Wentz actually all the guys on your label. Any of this true?"

"Brendon is actually has become a really good friend of mine over the recording process and Pete is a great boss. As for the rest of the guys I know of one who would love for me to go on a date with him, but I am single."

"Oh yea who's the guy?"

"Someone."

"Are you planning on touring anytime soon?"

"Yea a whole bunch of us at the label was thinking about touring together and it should be fun."

"Well Victoria Walker's self titled debut album drops March 5. And stay tuned for her video debut later in the show." I wrapped up the show and headed for the airport. I was stopping by Chicago to check out a surprise performance that Fall Out Boy was putting on. I arrived at the venue and went backstage. I peaked in the dressing room and walked in.

"Hey Miss TRL, you were great!"

"Aww, thanks Joe. Did you see the video? Wasn't it sick?"

"Yea it was."

"Where are the rest of the guys?"

"Andy is trying find something vegany and Patrick and Pete are somewhere. Speaking of Patrick." He pointed up and I ran to go give Pat a hug.

"Did you watch?" I must have sounded like a 4 year-old.

"Yea and you were awesome! And the video was awesome. Everything was just awesome." I laughed and we talked about everything. We were quickly silenced when Pete came in followed by Andy.

"Hey Vicki you were great on TRL."

"Thanks Andy." We all glanced over at Pete for him to say something. He looked up confused.

"What?"

"I don't know Pete. Oh hey look Victoria is here and she was on TRL today. And we watched it didn't we? And what did you say after the show?" Patrick asked.

"I don't remember come on let's get ready for the show." Patrick shrugged and asked if I was still going to do my song. I said yes and told all of them good luck. They began their set and I watched from the side stage. I felt someone standing next to me and I turned around to see Will standing beside me.

"What's up Vicki?"

"I am watching the show Will."

"So are you joining us on tour for the summer?"

"Maybe."

"It will be fun, especially if I am there."

"I bet it would."

"Oh I am up wish me luck."

"Break a leg or two, or maybe both arms." I laughed to myself as Will joined Fall Out Boy for "Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year." After a few more songs they got to mine and Patrick had the pleasure of introducing me.

"So this next performer to join us tonight is actually one I am familiar with. I just finished putting the final touches on her album. So everyone put your hands together for this chick's hot ass self, Miss Victoria Walker." I got on stage and took the mike. I was singing my parts while flirting with the guys on stage. When I got to Pete he completely ignored me. Not one to be ignored, I grabbed his chin to make him look at me. He stepped back and began doing his guitar acrobatics. I brushed it off and finished the song. I gave Joe and Pat a hug and high-five Andy, I walked right on by Pete without acknowledging him. After the show I was in the guys dressing room talking to my dad when the guys came back.

"You guys were amazing."

"Thanks you too. You nailed that note."

"Thanks Pat." I looked over at Pete who was in a rush to get out of there.

"I will be outside talking to Dirty if any of you guys need me." Then he was gone.

"Pat what is up with Pete?"

"What are you talking about?"

"He has been completely ignoring me and it was evident on stage."

"Just talk to him, ok."

"Ok." I stayed behind in the dressing room as the guys went to go sign autographs. Pete came in by himself and hadn't noticed I was in the room when he began to undress.

"You know I could be spiteful and record you getting undressed and post it on YouTube." I laughed but he wasn't.

"Do whatever you want." He put on a new hoodie and left. The rest of the guys came in a short time later and Pat noticed something was wrong.

"Hey Vicki what's up?"

"What did I ever do to Pete?"

"I don't know?"

"You know something don't you?"

"All I know is you guys need to work out your differences before the tour."

"Tour? I am going on tour with you guys? Really?"

"Yea it was confirmed today. The Honda Civic Tour to be more exact." I jumped up and down and hugged Pat.

"Thanks Pat."

"Don't thank me, thank Pete." I nodded and asked Pat for Pete's address. He gave it too me and I called a cab to take me to Pete's house. On the way there the sky opened up and began to rain like crazy. We finally reached Pete's house and I gave the driver a tip. I stepped outside the car getting wet and ran to Pete's door. I rang the doorbell and knocked but no answer. Where could he be or is he just ignoring me?
Sign up to rate and review this story