Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Rain makes us say stupid things

by patdfan27 3 reviews

Just read it and you won't be disappointed, promise! Read Rate and Review!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-19 - 1142 words

1Hot
Vicki's POV

I rang and knocked on Pete's door for a good 10 minutes until he opened the door.

"Victoria, what on earth are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you about something."

"Ok, well come inside and I will give you some clothes to change into." I followed him upstairs and he went to go fetch me some clothes from his bedroom. I changed into an old Star Wars t-shirt and a pair of sweats. I stepped out of his bathroom and saw one of his hoodies hanging on a door. I threw it on and headed downstairs. I went into the kitchen to see Pete stirring something.

"Hey thanks for letting me borrow your clothes."

"No problem, I was making you some tea. Here you go."

"Thanks." I took the tea and began sipping it.

"Did I give you one of my hoodies to wear?"

"Yea huh." He nodded and we went into the living room. I sat down on a couch next to him sipping my tea.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"Why you have been either avoiding me or ignoring me since that night at the club. I mean you said it yourself it was a game and you didn't have feelings for me so I thought..."

"You thought by giving be a blow job would what? Spark up feelings for you?"

"No will make you realize that this whole war thing is stupid. We both know we have some built up sexual tension between us. I mean ever since that first day we met there was an attraction there but we both denied it because we got off on the wrong foot and didn't like each other's character. But if I am wrong then tell me that I am wrong and I will forget about this whole thing." Pete didn't say anything or even looked at me. I set my tea down and got up. Pete grabbed a hold of hand before I walked off.

"You're not wrong. It's just you are Butch Walker's daughter and I am your boss. The media would see this as your way of trying to make a name for yourself. But I do have feelings for you."

"And we can not even keep us a secret?"

"I hate keeping who I am dating a secret to the world because once it is revealed it totally blows way out of hand."

"So what are we suppose to do? Pretend we don't have feelings for one another?"

"Yea it is for the best." My lips began to shake and I bit my lower lip. I felt the tears beginning to build up and stood up.

"I'll leave and call a cab." He nodded and I headed out the door. What the hell happened? He says he has feelings for me but he doesn't want to be with me. I began to cry in the cold Chicago rain uncontrollable. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see Pete soaking wet as well.

"Maybe once your record is released and the tour is over with, we can tell the world about us."

"You want us to work?"

"Yea I do, but first I have to do something."

"What?"

"This..." he leaned in and gave me the sweetest passionate kiss I ever had in my life. We must had been kissing for what seems like an hour when Pete pulled away and looked at me. "That was worth the wait." I nodded and he pulled me inside to the nice warm house.

Pete's POV

I told her that I do have feelings for her but it couldn't work out between us. I could tell she was on the verge of tears when she left. What was I doing? I can not let her walk away like this when the two of us have feelings for one another. I walked outside into the cold rain to see her standing there crying. I put my hand on her shoulder and she turned around. We came to an agreement and I finally kissed her. That was by far the most amazing kiss I have ever had. Once I pulled away from the kiss I pulled her inside and began to laugh.

"You know I think it is just best for you to stay put until the rain clears, so no more clothes would get wet."

"That's fine with me, as long as there is a hot shower waiting for me in a very near future."

"That can be arranged." I took her to the spare bathroom and she jumped into the shower. I went into my bathroom and took a shower as well. I was done before Vicki and she comes into my room with nothing but a towel on.

"I need some more clothes."

"Lucky for you I have plenty." She sat on my bed waiting for some new clothes. I walked over to her and handed her the clothes. I turned to go get clothes for myself when Vicki grabbed my hand. I looked down at her and she smiled as she brought me down for a kiss. She began to back up on the bed and motioned for me to come to her. I got on top of her and began to kiss her again. She stopped me and made me sit up. She sat up too but removed her towel then she grabbed a hold of mine and removed mine too and tossed them on the floor. I smiled and began to kiss her again but this time all over her body. I kissed her perfect body and her tattoo. I moved over her slightly and thrust myself into her. She cried out with pleasure and wrapped her arms and legs around my body. I moved in and out of her strong and steadily and with each thrust.

Our bodies slowly became covered with sweat. Her body became all tensed and she dug her nails into my back. She spread her knees wider causing me to go deeper and harder into her. Soon she began to cry out over and over again with the pleasure of her orgasm. At her response I began to thrust harder and faster which intensified her pleasure. She dug her nails further into my back and tightened herself even more. I soon came and she pulled me down for a kiss.

"You are just simply amazing you know that?" I laughed and kissed her.

"Funny I was about to say the same thing about you."

"So in our war, who won?"

"Well technically you did because you did have the upper hand."

"That just earned you some extra bonus points there Mr. Wentz."

"Oh really?" She nodded and we kissed again and again until we were so exhausted that we fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story