Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Way Curse

I see things that I really shouldnt see

by MyChemPrincess77 3 reviews

hmm sorry i havent updated... but 2 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-06-13 - Updated: 2007-06-14 - 384 words

1Original
I sat next to the book on the couch. I took in a deep breath and decided to open the fragile cover. Flipping to the table of contents, I scanned the titles for an interesting one. I found Interesting side Effects - pg 207.
I flipped there, thinking about the vision about the guy getting shot. I cringed, remembering how vivid it was. I turned my attention back to page 207 and started reading.

Some uncommon side effects of this condition may cause a blood relative to transform into something other than normal.
Side effects can range to increased vision, the sudden liking for gory images to-


I stopped reading.
Gory images... gory sort of means bloody...
I threw the book across the room. "It can't be true!" I yelled. "It can't!" I screamed and turned on the TV.
"Gerard, shut the fuck up!" I heard Mikey shout.
I didn't care. I kept pressing the buttons on the remote, determined to find the news channel. I stopped when I saw the lady sitting there with the blue wall and TVs behind her.

"There was a murder reported to have happened just today. A man was found dead in the alleyway of Centre Street. We will get into more details about that, Brandon? Over to you."
A man standing outside was holding a microphone. He started talking.
"Thanks, Carrie. I am standing outside the alleyway of Centre Street, just where the man got murdered."

That was it. I couldn't watch anymore. I flicked off the TV and stared at my reflection on the black screen. It felt like I was looking at a darker side of me; a different world. Or am I the one in the evil person, staring back at the good one?

I just didn't know anymore. And in a way, I didn't want to know. Nobody knows all the things I have seen, and I know that nobody wants to know. Are these visions what I imagine, and do they somehow come true? Will all of the gory dreams and visions I see eventually come true and haunt me? I looked at my reflection.

Why am I here? Why is all of this happening to me?
I took the sharpest thing near me-a tiny piece of metal- and incised it in my wrist.
Sign up to rate and review this story