Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Way Curse

I cant explane what happened to my face

by MyChemPrincess77 1 review

ok i know i am slow at updating.. but school ends FRIDAY!!!! so that means a summer full of updating!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-06-10 - Updated: 2007-06-11 - 314 words

0Unrated
Mikey

I dreaded going home. I was nearly there, and each step I took I got closer to it. I decided to skip the bus, detention and just hang around doing nothing. The sun was sinking, and with every second that went by I knew my parents would grow more and madder.
I bet Gerard told them about everything. He probably has nothing better to do.
I felt instant relief when my parent's car was not in the driveway.
I swung open the door and walked into silence. The house was still, there wasn't even the sound of Gerard typing. It was a creepy atmosphere.
I quickly ran up the stairs and threw my bag onto the floor. What am I going to do about that detention slip? I could forge...
I looked at it, resisting the urge to tear it into shreds. I knew forging a signature was illegal, but still. I frowned. Its not fair. Eric should only be the one getting detention. Not firkin me.
I paced back and forth, and that's when I stopped in front of my mirror. I gasped as I studied my face.
It wasn't that bad as I imagined, but it was still startling. There were red shadows around my eyes, mixed in with a purplish black. My lip had a small cut on it, and my forehead had a bruise.
Fuck you, Eric. God, my mom is gonna kill me.
I flopped on my bed, wishing I could die.
"Mikey?" I heard Gerard ask. He sounded sleepy too.
"What?" I mumbled, refusing to put my head up.
"Oh. Did you get detention?" he asked.
"Gerard, I don't feel like talking about it," I said dismissively. He walked out without taking notice of my face.
I looked at the pair of scissors that laid on my desk. I smiled, feeling the energy come back to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story