Categories > Movies > Lost Boys > The Changing of Lives

Home Sleep Home...

by aubreys_girl 0 reviews

When two girls leave their home and come to modern day Santa Carla, in an attempt to escape their night mare they never realize that even if you loose something, you can gain something in return. (...

Category: Lost Boys - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-13 - Updated: 2007-06-14 - 345 words

0Unrated
Finally finding the correct road, the girls arrived at their new home.

"Home!" Sam yelled. "Home = Sleep! Al I'm never letting you drive ever again."

"You say that now...but you know you love the adrenaline rush you get, when I cut people off" Allison said while taking boxes out of the trunk.

"Hey Al, I have a question."

"Yeah?"

"How the hell did you get lost? I mean you've been here before."

"...well I lost the directions two weeks ago..."

"sigh" shacking her head, Sam opened the door to their new home. [1]

Placing the boxes on the floor, Sam looked at the clock on the wall.

"2:00 am its 2:00 am; we were lost for 2 hours." Sam complained.

"Shut up, at least I got us home didn't I? Plus if I hadn't stopped at the pier, you wouldn't have met ... what's his name...Peter?"

"Paul... his name is Paul."

"Peter-Paul... same diff. I mean shit your defending him like you like him"

"Paul, his name is Paul."

"So you do like him! Ha I knew it!" Allison: 1, Sam: 0"But my god his hair! I mean jeez"

"Oh just leave him alone."

"Uh-hu... just admit it... you couldn't take your eyes off of him."

"Well I-"

"Don't bother denying it I already know." Allison interrupted.

Oh fine you win, he's hot, and I'm tired, and I'm going to bed. I suggest you do the same, we have to unpack... then practice." [2]

"Damn I was hopping you had forgotten about it."

"Nope ^.^"

As they both went to their new rooms, Sam and Allison couldn't help but reflect on their long day that has finally ended, and the strange men they had met.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Wow Sorry it this chapter took so long.... But since I'm posting 2 chapters it was okay, and the fact this is a short chapter.... Sorry about that people! Remember please review... suggestions are welcome... If there is anything you want to see happen in the story please let me know....

~Aubrey's Girl


[1] The house was already furnished.

[2] See the 2nd chapter, about the topic.... Evil tape....
Sign up to rate and review this story