Categories > Movies > Lost Boys > The Changing of Lives

A New Town, A New Day

by aubreys_girl 0 reviews

When two girls leave their home and come to modern day Santa Carla, in an attempt to escape their night mare they never realize that even if you loose something, you can gain something in return. (...

Category: Lost Boys - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-13 - Updated: 2007-06-14 - 842 words

0Unrated
Bolting up and gasping for air, Sam looked around the room, realizing where she was, she relaxed.

"I see you're finally up."

"Why the hell are you up this early? I mean I never see you up in the mornings..."

"I never said it was morning" Allison said taking a sip put of the cup in her hands, most likely coffee.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked while turning towards her friend.

"I mean its 3 pm."

"What?"

"Its 3, 2 hours after 1... 3 hours after noon... Want some coffee?" Allison offered.

"No thanks." Sam said getting out of bed.

"Okay your loss." Allison said turning around and heading towards the kitchen, with Sam in tow.

Entering the kitchen Sam sat at the table, while Allison got her breakfast.

"So, wanna tell me what the dream was about?" Allison asked while placing a plate of food in front of Sam.

"Three words: He Found Us."

"...oh..."

"Yeah."

"...So what you wanna do today?" Allison said while taking a sip of her coffee.

"um, how about sight seeing?" Sam offered.

"Sure."

After finishing breakfast the girls went to go get ready for their day.

(since I'm lazy I'm going to skip over the day most likely filled with shopping and get to the good stuff at night...)

After spending a long day shopping and looking around the town, Sam and Allison finally make it back home.

"So Al, what do you want to do?"

Well, I'm going to take a shower then make dinner, you?"

"Watch some T.V. I guess."

"Cool" Allison said, while walking to the bathroom.

30 minutes later (yes one long shower)

Stepping out of the bathroom, dressed in jeans and a black tank top and drying her hair, Allison stepped into the living room where Sam was watching T.V.

"You're out? Thank God, I thought I was going to die if you didn't come out soon, Damn I have to pee" Sam said running for the bathroom.

Sitting down on the couch Allison grabbed the remote to change the channel. Once she found a movie she like....probably some vampire movie... most likely Van Helsing...She started to towel her hair, while reciting all the lines.

Getting to her favorite part of the movie (A/N As well as mineA/N)
"Gabriel, Oh Gabriel... Velcome to my-" KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK "Damn it all to hell and back, who dares interrupt my favorite part of the movie..." Allison mumbled while getting up off the couch to answer the door.

There in the door way stood two of the men from the day before along with Laddy.

"Allison" the little boy said hugging her.

"Hey there little one, looks like your keepers actually let you visit." Allison replied hugging the boy back.

"Hello to you two too" Straightening back up Allison greeted the other men. "Paul and Dwain if memory serves me correctly."

"Your memory serves you well." Dwain replied coolly. "Mind if we come in?"

"Hm? Oh sure why not."

"Hey nice hair." Paul commented. [1]
"Yeah well at least my hair doesn't look like I got in a fight with hair spray and lost." Allison replied calmly, while Paul gapped at her. Dwain coughed to cover a laugh.

"Hey I wouldn't be laughing over there Fabio." Allison said while taking a seat on the couch next to Laddy, shutting Dwain up. [2] I mean shit guys have you EVER heard of a brush?"

At that exact moment there was this big....Flush and out walked Sam.

"Hey Al who are you talking towho~ O hey guys what's up? What are you doing here?" Sam asked.

"Well Laddy wanted to see the two of you, so me and Dwain here brought him."[3]

"We also were wondering if the two of you would join us on the pier tonight." Dwain added.

"Well Al, what do you think?" Sam asked.

"sigh Do I actually have a choice in the matter?"

"NOPE^.^"

"Fine let me put on a jacket and do something with this rat nest I call hair, and grab some eyeliner." Allison replied before turning to go to her room.

After Allison got herself together the guys got on their bikes and turned toward the girls.

"Come on girls hop on." Paul called [4].

The girls just smirked before going to the garage and riding out on bikes of their own. The guys have expressions between surprised and impressed.

"What you think we would depend on the two of you? Well you're sadly mistaken." Sam called before she and Allison started to ride with the guys behind them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay see I promised another chapter .... And It's longer than the last. Please Review and flames are welcome, as well suggestions. And if there is any thing you want particular in the story then review !

~Aubrey's Girl



[1] Remember she was towel drying her hair so it's all up and everything.

[2] I have been crackling those jokes since I first saw the Lost Boys.

[3] OMG the bad grammar... sorry but that sounded like something he'd say.

[4] OO hey that rhymes!
Sign up to rate and review this story