Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Creeps Me Out

H (Is Next To) J

by moocow 9 reviews

My boyfriend is amazing. He makes me all bubbly inside. Of course, that might also be the soda I've been drinking.... This chapter kind of freaks me out. It's like the first time I've actualy allo...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2007-06-14 - Updated: 2007-06-15 - 1903 words - Complete

4Moving
Patrick sighed hopelessly up at the ceiling, his heart still beating fast from post-sex breathing. He frowned to himself and observed his phone again, looking at the SENT items.

/No/.

He cursed under his breath and closed his eyes softly, feeling all those feelings starting to crawl up his throat.

"Patrick," his eyes slowly opened to see Claire softly smiling up at him, her green eyes sparkling as she observed him. Patrick almost had to take a double take, still not used to Claire's newly dyed dark brown hair that made her look like a splitting image of Ally. He forced a smile and let her kiss him passionately.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked. Patrick took a deep breath and swallowed the guilt of Ally and the fact he was here with his naked cheating ex-girlfriend, under the covers with her.

"Ally," he breathed. Claire pulled a face.

"Why?" she asked, pressing her body to his and wrapping an arm around his torso. Patrick gulped.

"I'm just wondering if she's ok, that's all," Claire smiled.

"It's sexy that you care so much," Patrick laughed nervously at the fact that made no sense to him.

"Really?" he asked. Claire nodded before licking her lips quickly.

"You know Patrick, I didn't come back just for this," Patrick felt his heart contract.

"Why did you come?" he asked. Claire took a slow breath in.

"I want to be with you again," she whispered. Patrick widened his eyes for a moment before picking her chin up and staring deep into her eyes. He was caught, brainwashed, everything you could call what he was thinking.

/I should be with Ally/, he thought.

With one gulp, Patrick nodded once and kissed Claire tightly, feeling a shiver as her arms curled around his body sending him into another whirlwind of pleasure, while all he could think about was the girl he had just broken, betrayed and lost for post probably forever; Ally.

----------

Joe glanced down at Ally as her eyes finally fluttered open and she sighed at the ceiling.

"He's not here, is he?" she asked, her hand tightening into the white sheets before she glanced over at Joe. He frowned at the angst of all this and slowly shook his head.

"I'm sorry, Ally," he whispered. Ally's eyes glazed over and she turned her gaze back to the ceiling before closing her eyes, her hands tightening into the sheets.

"Why didn't it work, Joe?" she asked next, her voice shaky. Joe gulped as he stood there, his hands daggling hopelessly by his sides as he witnessed the heart break of a beautiful girl. "Why didn't it work when I...?" her voice broke off before she could finish and her eyes snapped open as she began to sob silently. Joe took a step closer and moved his hand towards hers, softly lacing their fingers together. There was nothing more he could do for her.

"Ally," he spoke. Her body shook and her eyes opened, but they still spilled silent tears and stained her cheeks.

"What is it Joe?" she asked. He shrugged.

"This is a very stupid question to be asking, but," he paused. "Are you going to be ok?" he asked. Ally took a shaky breath.

"Eventually," she whispered. Joe nodded once and they both glanced over as the door creaked open and Pete's face contorted into a genuine grin as he saw Ally's awake expression. He walked over and scooped her into a hug, her hand falling out of Joe's grip.

"Hey there my little yellow buttercup," Ally giggled softly and placed her lips softly against his cheek.

"Hi Pete," she replied. Pete leaned back and looked at Joe, his eyes telling him that something was not right. He nodded and sighed turning back to Ally.

"I'm gonna step out but you guys can talk if you want,"

Ally nodded and Pete smiled, hopping up to sit next to her on her hospital bed. As soon as Joe stepped out of the room, his eyes glanced down the hallway and he spotted Andy and that oh so familiar trucker hat. His lips scrunched up into a growl and he began to walk in a fast pace towards them. When he was close enough, Patrick glanced up and fear began to lace his eyes as his pupils grew larger.

"Joe," he persisted, holding his hands up as he worried, not liking the look on Joe's face. His hands met Patrick's shoulders and he slammed him up against the nearest wall and glared so strongly at him.

"You don't fucking deserve /anything/, Stump," he hissed, shaking his head as Andy tried to console him. Patrick cowered and looked away.

"I understand," Joe cut him off and slammed him harder against the endlessly white wall.

"NO YOU DON'T!" he shouted, widening his eyes for emphasis. "You had a choice when you invited Claire out here," he shook him a bit more. "You had a choice when you left Ally to go fuck her too!" Andy cleared his throat.

"Joe, I don't think this is the right means for..." Joe shook his head, talking over him and just focusing on breaking Patrick down until nothing in his life was good.

"Ally woke up crying, Patrick," he whispered, letting him go. Patrick lowered his eyes to his shoes and gulped.

"I want to see her," he pleaded. Joe shook his head and began to walk away.

"If only she wanted to see you," he spat before disappearing from both Patrick and Andy's sight. Patrick shook his head with a frightened look.

"What's up his ass?" he asked. Andy glared at him.

"You're an asshole, Patrick," Andy paused, turning away from his friend. "I hope Ally never forgives you," Patrick frowned and took a nervous swallow as Andy walked away just as Joe had, with less anger, but more disappointment.

He turned from his position and glanced down at the hallway and began his slow journey down the doors until he almost passed one. His peripheral vision caught those beautiful green eyes through the glass, and his heart leapt as he turned towards it, looking in to see Ally lying there with Pete sitting next to her, him looking as though he was reassuring her. Her vision trialed away from his for a moment and Patrick gulped as their eyes locked. Ally's lips parted and he knew that she had noticed him as Pete took a double take at him from the other side. His eyes heated up with flames and the door quickly snapped open to reveal a very angry, pissed off Pete Wentz.

"How dare you show your fucking face in this hospital," he hissed, pushing Patrick away from the door. He took a slow breath.

"I just need to see her," Pete crossed his arms.

"Where's Claire?" he asked. Patrick gulped.

"Back at the bus waiting," Pete narrowed his eyes and ran a hand over his face.

"I fucking hate you right now, Patrick," he whispered. Patrick nodded to himself, trying so hard to see past Pete's body and through the small window in the door.

"Please, just..." he didn't want to plead with Pete. "5 minutes, it'll be even less if she wants me to leave," Pete glanced up at his friend and unlike the others, saw the little glimmer of love that shown in his eyes. Did Patrick really care for Ally? His heart contracted and he slowly moved out of the way, opening the door for the music man.

Ally glanced up from observing her nails to see Patrick nearing her. She took a shaky breath and eased herself up, leaning back against the wall.

"Hey," she whispered. Patrick stuck his hands deeply into his pockets.

"I'm sorry Ally," he mumbled back.

Ally's eyes held a knowing look and she looked straight up into his eyes. This girl had no fear sometimes. Patrick felt on edge and he was sure if he had a hand like Pete, his pen would be spilling the lyrics by now. He gulped as he observed her flawless face and her lightly tinted pink lips as she began to speak.

"Everything happens for a reason," she simply said and folded her hands in her lap for a brief second before one of her hands moved to her stomach and another went to her hair, her soft fingertips beginning to twirl the dark brown strands. They mimicked the strands that had been on his chest only a few hours before this. Claire was to Ally as he was to misery. Misery loved Patrick like he loved Ally. His head was filling with analogies and he couldn't speak as Ally's words finally set in.

"Everything happens for a reason," he repeated. Ally's eyes glimmered and Patrick took a soft breath. "I fucked up Ally," he muttered, catching her green orbs.

Ally shook her head slowly and lowered her hand from her hair and reached out to wrap her fingers around his wrist. His hands left his pockets and he gulped as she pulled him closer to the bed.

Their eyes shared an intense lock.

"Tell me the truth," she begged faintly, her words falling off her tongue in a soft whisper. Patrick creased his eyebrows together before realizing she knew everything he did. Ally wanted to know what was going to happen. He did not have the ability of telling the future. He sighed, closing his eyes and lowering his head.

"I love Claire," he muttered.

Ally's fingers slowly moved from his wrist and trailed slowly up his arm ending at his chin as he shivered and looked up to find her standing, bet leaning back against the bed for support. Patrick looked at Ally, almost thinking of her as a support. She had been there for him, but now... he had gotten Claire back, and after all, Claire had been his first love, his first and his one.

His one and only.

Ally had been a stupid gift from Travi. A thank you for producing our record gift. Patrick never asked for Ally, but in she barged anyways. But Patrick knew that he was lying to himself. Ally was the sweetest, kindest and most beautiful woman he had ever held in his arms. Sure, she was weird, and a bit unresponsive to the world around her, but she was still his perfect Ally.

"The truth hurts worse," she whispered.

Patrick watched as her eyes glazed over, and slowly, her hand fell from his cheek. Who knew that with no skin contact at all it could hurt worse than a slap to the face? Ally lowered her head and pursed her lips together.

"Get out," she hissed. "Just leave,"

Patrick did as he was told and exited the room, wincing as Pete knocked shoulders with him as he waltzed back in. The door shut behind him and Patrick flinched only slightly before his own self-pity sank in. His heavy heart fell right to his feet, the very same that shifted across the blinding white tile, carrying him pain-stankingly slow to the garage park where he didn't rush to find his car. His body slumped into the driver's seat and he stared at the steering wheel with ironically, not a million thoughts running in his head, but one.

Patrick loved Ally.

But she had just broken his heart.

Patrick was just another broken soul.
Sign up to rate and review this story