Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Creeps Me Out

Power Of The Babe

by moocow 11 reviews

DAVID BOWIE!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2007-06-19 - Updated: 2007-06-19 - 1603 words - Complete

3Funny
Pete glanced over at Ally as he placed her small duffle bag down in the hall of the small hotel room.

"I'm sorry about this," she whispered, clutching her handbag closer to her. Pete shrugged and began to walk towards one of the two beds in the room.

"Just get some rest, Ally..." he replied. "You could really use it," Ally nodded and switched her gaze from Pete and to the other bed. She gulped, a little unsure about spending the night in a bed alone. Ally moved slowly and sat down, her back to Pete as she opened her bag and fished for her nightgown.

"Um," she paused, turning back to see Pete bent over his suitcase in his boxers. "I can't find my night clothes," she mumbled. Pete stood up and held up her creamy yellow silk night gown and she smiled.

"I have no idea how this got in here," he joked, tossing it over. Ally smiled softly and began to undress, not that worried Pete was behind her, trying his hardest not to watch. But come on, Ally was the closest thing to a Victoria's Secret model.

"Maybe you should be careful where you take your clothes off, Ally," Ally turned her head to see Pete standing awkwardly as the foot of his bed, leaning sideways as if he was hiding something. She adjusted her bra straps and shrugged.

"I'm sorry?" she asked. Pete rolled his eyes before adjusting his boxers and walking past her towards the bathroom. "Are you alright, Pete?" she asked. He laughed out and pocked his head out before winking.

"I just have a boner, that's all," Ally widened her mouth and softly giggled, raising her hand to her lips.

"Pete!" she scolded. He shrugged and closed the door behind him and Ally shook her head, a small smile on her lips. She moved her things off the bed and she pulled back the covers before pulling on her nightgown and sitting down. A door opened and she looked up to see a sleepy looking Joe observing the room.

"Hi," Ally greeted. Joe smiled and raised an eyebrow as he passed the bathroom, giving the door a weird look.

"What is Pete doing in there?" he yelped, jetting past it and taking a seat on the edge of Ally's bed. She shrugged and caught the strap of her gown as it slid down her shoulder. Joe smiled briefly before yawning.

"What did you need, Joe?" she asked. He shrugged.

"I was just coming over here to see if you were alright," Ally lowered her eyes to her lap and sighed deeply.

"I still miss Patrick, no matter how much he has hurt me," Joe reached forward and grasped her hand, rubbing his thumb over her soft fingers.

"He'll come around, Ally," he paused. "I don't know when, and I can't tell you how, but Patrick always comes around," Ally nodded and giggled as Pete came* out of the bathroom with a goofy looking smile and his hair a little ruffled. He looked at the two sitting on the bed.

"Don't ever change in front of me again," he breathed, falling backwards on his bed, arms outstretched and face looking dreamily up at the ceiling.

"Dude, did you just jack off to Ally?" he asked. Ally smacked Joe in the arm and crossed her own, pouting. Pete sat up and smiled innocently.

"Somebody has to," Joe rolled his eyes and cleared his throat.

"Is it alright if I stay in here with you?" he asked Ally. Pete spoke up, walking over and sitting on the other edge.

"And me," Ally laughed breezily before nodding, pushing back the covers to make room for the two on either side of her. The two snuggled in and Ally raised her eyebrows as both wrapped their arms around her middle.

"Get your own snuggle buddy, Joe," Joe glared at Pete and snuggled closer to Ally.

"No way, man," Pete did the same and Ally skewed her mouth to one side before gulping.

"Uhh guys?" she pleaded. They didn't pay attention to her and began a death stare contest.

"Say, Joe..." Pete paused and eyed the light switch near the bathroom door. "Why don't you get up and turn off the light?" Joe scoffed.

"Why don't you?" he asked back. Pete pulled a face and Ally smiled wide as she noticed Andy slipping into the hotel room with a disgruntled look on his face.

"I can hear you guys from the next room over!" he complained. Joe laughed and Pete motioned his head to the light switch.

"Turn off the light Hurley and climb into bed with us," Andy raised an eyebrow.

"Dude," he looked disgusted. "Ally's hot, but no way!" Joe raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" he asked. Andy pointed to the two on either side of Ally.

"Because that has cock fest written all over it," he paused. "Again," Ally laughed and smiled as Andy exited, turning off the light as he did.

"I still love you, Ally," Pete mentioned. Ally smiled as the two drifted to sleep but kept her gaze forward and to the ceiling.

If only Patrick could say that to her.



Claire stood packing her things, getting ready to fly back to her home in LA. After she would leave, the guys planned to go back on the circuit of Warped Tour for the rest of summer. Patrick sat on his bunk, one hand playing with the sheets, the other scratching his neck nervously.

"Claire," he called. She turned from her bag and hummed, fluttering her eyelashes like she always did. Patrick smiled.

"What is it, honey bunch?" she asked. Patrick cleared his throat.

"Can I ask you a serious question?" he asked. Claire shrugged.

"Sure," she complied, stuffing more clothes into her duffle bag. Patrick took a deep breath and leaned over, hugging his pillow close as he lay on his side.

"Did you ever wonder about having a family with me?" Claire slowed and looked at Patrick intently.

"I'll be honest Patrick and tell you no," she paused to see his expression falter. "But the future may hold something else," Patrick lowered his eyes.

"Is there a reason?" he asked. Claire sighed and sat down next to him, pushing back some his hair that was not hid by the hat he wore.

"We are just so young, Patrick... and..." she gulped. "You are going to be on tour a lot, you know... that's going to be hard to maintain a relationship let alone a family,"

Patrick sighed and nodded, somewhat understanding where she was going. This is how it was when he first left on tour in that small white van with the guys. Claire didn't want Patrick to leave her, she was very clingy, but not in an obsessive way, she just missed people too easily.

"So the future?" he asked. Claire smiled and nodded.

"The future," she stood up again and grabbed her things, stopping momentarily. "Are you sure you can't at least take me to the airport?" she asked. Patrick shook his head, sitting up fully and tugging at his hat.

"No can do," he paused to stand up. "I have to go to sound check and..." Claire silenced him with a kiss and gripped his hand.

"I'll call you when I get home," Patrick nodded once and followed her off the bus where they kissed one last time before she entered a cab and was soon gone, but unfortunately for the person behind him, not for long. Patrick turned around as he felt a presence.

"Ally?" he asked, surprised. She gulped and lowered her eyes.

"Do you think I can go on the bus? Dirty isn't around and I'm not comfortable in these surroundings," Patrick looked around to see a bunch of Wrapped Tour workers and grungy band members.

"Do you want me to keep you company? I have at least five minutes until sound check," Ally looked up into his eyes and she didn't like what she saw.

"I'm sorry Patrick, but no," Patrick creased his eyebrows together and shook his head quickly following her up the stairs and into the back bunks.

"Ally!" he pleaded as she picked up her purse, shuffling through for something. She turned slowly and pursed her lips together. "What's wrong?" he asked. Her eyes held an angry gloss.

"You," she whispered. Patrick raised an eyebrow.

"Me?" he asked. Ally nodded.

"Yes, /you/," she sighed out, closing her eyes and sitting down on Joe's bunk. "The guys are right," Patrick raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Ally shook her head.

"I don't deserve this," she cried. Patrick stepped forward but felt somebody grip his shirt and push him back. He watched as Joe walked past him and stood next to Ally.

"Patrick, I advice you to just stop trying," he glared. Patrick took a sharp breath, feeling tears prick his eyes.

"Why?" he breathed. Joe kept his composure.

"Because as soon as this tour is over, Ally is coming home with /me/," Patrick looked to Ally for the truth and she nodded once. Patrick's heart broke for the second time that week.

"What...?" he took a breath. "Why?" he asked.

"Because..." Ally paused with a shaky breath and stood up, bravely stepping towards Patrick. Their eyes locked and it made Patrick wanted to end everything and change the outcome of this; all he wanted was to kiss her at this moment. He wasn't looking forward to her reason. He held his breath.

"I don't love you anymore,"



*In more ways than one. XD
Sign up to rate and review this story