Categories > Books > Eragon > Eragon- Next Generation

Eragon- Next Generation

by sk8inggurl 1 review

The next generation of Dragon Riders begins in my version here. Pairings EragonxArya RoranxKatrina, more 2 come!!!

Category: Eragon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Arya, Eragon, Roran - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-06-14 - Updated: 2007-06-15 - 354 words

0Unrated
The next generation of Dragon Riders begins in my version here. Pairings EragonxArya RoranxKatrina, more 2 come!!!
Ash (me) hope u like it. if u dont, be nice please.
DISCLAIMER- I DONT OWN ERAGON OR ANY OF THAT OTHER STUFF!!!!
NO FLAMES, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISCISM ONLY!!
Thank u!

Eragon- Next Generation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue
------------
"Arya, tell me, what fo you think we should name our child?" asked Eragon to his wife.
"I don't know, what do you think?"
"I think, if it's a boy, we should name him William- simple, yet strong."
"And what if it's a girl?"
"Then we shall name her-" Eragon paused to think for a moment. He had always said he wanted a son named William, but he never thought about what he would name a daughter of his.
"We shall name her Ophelia," he stated. He could remember that name amongst the many dragon names Brom had told him many years ago.
"Aye, it is a beautiful name," replied Arya.
"Just think, in three more months, we'll have a child."




-------four years later------------------
A young boy walked in the grass, tripping and falling.
"William, are you alright?" asked his worried mother.
"I'm okay, mommy," William said.
"Oh Eragon, could you take William inside before he falls again? It's hard carrying Ophelia around when she's always crying."
"Yes, my love," replied Eragon.
It was amazing how fast children grew up. Already Ophelia was saying simple words such as "mommy" or "daddy". And William was nearly four years old- walking and talking, although there was still the occasional fall.
But not for Ophelia. She was hardly two years old, but she could already walk without falling. Yet she liked to be carried around like a princess.
Because she was a princess. And William was a prince.
And Eragon and Arya were king and queen of Ellesmera.
They had not spoken of or heard from outside of Du Weldenvarden in nearly 8 years.
---------------------------------------

Sorry it was short- It's the first day of summer vacation for me and its 12:56 AM right now.
Reviews are welcome if you want me to keep going.
Go, go, go.......











Sign up to rate and review this story