Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Romeo and Juliet Story

Chapter 1- Just another Day at School

by Becca331110 1 review

Archie and Atlanta are fianlly a couple. And now its time to meet the 'rents! But there is a deep secret, and it threatens them all. Later chapters rated M+ for lemony goodness. UPDATE: ARG! I h...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-15 - Updated: 2007-06-15 - 551 words

0Unrated
A Romeo and Juliet Story
Hola! I've always wanted to make an AxA pairing, so I hope you like. I did add my OC for an important purpose. Be warned: It gets graphic violence and I have added lemon goodness. Enjoy and please review!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1- Just another day at School

It was just another day. The sky was blue, the sun was shining, the monsters were staying home, Archie and Atlanta were lost in each others eyes.
"Those guys are just too cute." Theresa sighed. The others from Class of the Titans were watching Archie and Atlanta cuddling.
"It really is nice to know they finally are together." Becca said. She was sitting next to Jay, their hands entwined.
Back with Archie and Atlanta, they were discussing their weekend plans.
"So we can go out of town!" Archie said incredously. "Jay actually said we could go out of town?"
"Weellll...I asked Becca to speak to Jay." Atlanta smiled. "You know Jay cannot resist Becca's demands."
"I'll keep that in mind next time I want to go to the MONSTER MASHER in Toronto." Archie muttered. "So where did you want to go?"
"Well..." Atlanta paused. "I was thinking we could visit my parents."
Archie paused. "Well, normally I'd be opposed to this...but..." he smiled. "Why not?"
Atlanta beamed. "Archie, thank you sooooo much! I hate visiting my family and you are gonna make this bearable!"
Archie smiled. "Do I get a reward?"
Atlanta smiled. "Yup." And she kissed him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that day, Atlanta was packing. Becca leaned against her doorframe.
"You guys are really enjoying this, huh?" she asked, brushing her bangs out of her face impatiently. Atlanta paused briefly to study Becca. One of her favourite books, Memoirs of a Geisha held her favourite line: "Really, I had never seen a more extraordinary looking woman. Men sometimes stopped dead in the street to stare." And Atlanta thought that described Becca perfectly. She was absolutely breathtaking, and Atlanta had to admit that she would wrestle with fits of jealousness around her. But with Archie she felt much calmer.
"Yeah." She answered. "It's the best I've felt in a long time."
Becca smiled. "I'm glad. It's nice to know that you guys FINALLY reveled you like each other."
"Did it take that long?" Atlanta joked.
"FOREVER!" Becca smiled.
Atlanta finished packing and sighed. "I hope my parents like him."
"Why wouldn't they?" Becca asked. She sat down on the bed. "He's charming and nice, polite, well read...when he wants to."
Atlanta smiled. "That's the problem. Archie can get irritated really quickly and...well, my family is incredibly irritable."
Becca laughed. "Well, have fun anyway." She said playfully. She stood up. "I have to go. I promised Karra I'd go to her rehearsal and tell her what I think of her new song "Bite Me, I have Steel-Toed Boots."
"That's a mouthful." Atlanta joked.
"It was either that or "PRETZELS FOR THE PEOPLE, LIBERATTION FOR EMO'S AND ALL THE WORLD IS COMPLETE NUTCASES."
"Nice." Atlanta laughed. "Classy."
Becca smiled. "Lemme know when you get there!"
"Ok. I'll see you." Atlanta called. She finished packing and smiled satisfied. This would be the best weekend ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that's chapter 1. Hope you enjoy! I know its tame, but just hang in there!
~Becca331110
Sign up to rate and review this story