Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Grab my hand and you wont be alone

Dinner

by Crimsonsorrow 0 reviews

dinner wiht gee, Mickey and Alicia.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-15 - Updated: 2007-06-15 - 785 words

1Insightful
A/N: I hope you like it, i know its short but i needed to put something up here since it's been who knows how long since i last updates the stories and watever.

Chapter six


When Natalie finally arrived at the bus stop that was closest to her house she was thankful to get off of it, that bus smelt gross and just being on it was gross and sickening as hell. She had about three in a half blocks to walk to get home where she would finally meet Gerard and Mikey. Donna said that she was going to just meet those two first then work her way onto meeting all of them, but first she'll meet her son's first then the other guys.

Finally she was home, outside were two cars that she knew weren't Don or Donna's since their's were in the garage at the moment. That means that those cars are most likely Gerard and Mikey's, taking a deep breath Natalie walked up to the front door and walked inside. No one was in the living room but she heard people in the kitchen, Donna must just be finishing up dinner then. Natalie took her jacket and shoes off and then headed up to her room to put her messenger bag in and to change out of her work clothes. Natalie changed into her old pair of faded pants that had lyric's of her favorite bands all over it and then a black tank top that said Hatebreed across the front, one of her favorite metal bands.

Taking a deep breath she went into the kitchen and everyone stopped talking, Donna smiled at her and motioned for her to come over to her. "This is Natalie, Natalie that's my eldest son Gerard, my youngest Mikey and his wife Alicia." she said introducing them. "Sit down now, dinner just got done." she said to her smiling.

Natalie sat bedside's Gerard and began to drum her fingers against the table top, non of them said anything just looked at each other awkwardly. Finally Gerard broke the silence, "So how are you?" he asked her smiling.

She shrugged, "I'm alive." she said to him.

Alicia smiled, "I would hope so or else you would be dead like a vampire, are you a vampire?" she asked joking around.

Natalie shook her head, "Nah, I'd rather be a hybrid, can I be a hybrid?" she asked.

"As long as you tell us what a hybrid is." Gerard said to her.

She looked at them like they were insane, "Haven't you ever seen Underworld at all," they shook their heads at her. "Poor people, a hybrid is half vampire and half Lycan or werewolf if you don't know the proper term." she told them.

The three looked at Natalie amused, "I think you're going to fit in wonderfully with everyone." Alicia said to her.

Dinner that night was fun, Mikey, Alicia and Gerard all getting to know Natalie and her interests and what she likes to do with her time when she's not working. A few more hours later and Alicia and Mikey were heading to their apartment.

Alicia hugged Natalie, "Night hun, we'll see you tomorrow bye." she said and walked outside where the car was.

"Night Natalie, see you later." Mikey said and nervously gave her a hug and left.

Natalie looked at Gerard, "Is Mikey always like that?" she asked curiously.

"Mikey always gets really nervous around new people, I have no idea why but he does. Even when meeting fans he does it's really funny actually." Gerard told her. "I hear that your a fan of our music." he said smirking.

"I can't deny that, your music helped me through a lot of things in life that I needed to deal with somehow." she told him remembering her past.

Gerard looked at her curiously, wondering what things she's been through he knew there was something in her eyes that made him feel like someone did something to her he just didn't know what. "What sort of things?" he asked her.

She shook her head, "Nothing that you need to worry about, well I am going to go to bed I have to work in the morning. Night Gerard." she said giving him a one armed hug and headed up to her bedroom as Gerard just looked at her curiously.

Hopefully he would be able to find out just exactly what it is that Natalie is running or hiding from, he knew that there was more to her then just her mom's boyfriend and that whole fiasco she just hasn't told his parents yet and it seemed like she wasn't about to either.
Sign up to rate and review this story