Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Grab my hand and you wont be alone

Waiting

by Crimsonsorrow 9 reviews

Natlaie begins to get impatient wating for MCR to arrive

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-19 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 1061 words

1Exciting
A/N: I hope you like this story and review or else the cookie monster from hell will eat you. For ppl who want ot be in my story, please resubmit your info and anymore you may want to give me i lost all of hte info.

Chapter five


Natalie brought Letty home with her since she loved Donna's meals so much, as their conversations revolved around most of the time for some odd reason. "Mama Way!" Letty yelled excitedly and hugged Donna and then moved to hug Don as well. "Papa Way."

"Hey Letty, you're staying for dinner I'm guessing. "Don said to her and then turned to Natalie and kissed her on the forehead. "How was your day off?" he asked.

She smiled happily at him, "Great I didn't have to tend to one customer whatsoever, it was relaxing really." she said to him. Natalie then remembered that Mikey had called earlier that day, "Oh Mikey called." she told them all of the sudden.

"What did he say, are all the boys doing good?" Don asked wondering about his son's well being and the other boys who were practically his and Donna's son's as well.

Don and Donna looked at Natalie expectantly, finally she told them after leaving them in suspense for a few seconds. "Mikey said that he and the guys are going to be back in a weeks time if they are on time, which hopefully they are." she said to them.

"Oh it's been way too long since we've seen them, five months is too long to be away from your family." Donna said and then remembered that Natalie has been away from her real family for about three months or so and that she probably misses her sister, brother-in-law and niece a lot more than she shows to others. "You'll get along with them, you and Gerard especially you both are pretty shy around people. Or at least he was when he was your age and younger." Donna said to her.

It wasn't just Natalie who was waiting in anticipation to meet the guys, Letty and Myka were as well. They didn't want to meet them because they were famous, but because they were going to be Natalie's new family and they were an influence on them musically. The girls then migrated to the living room and put a movie in to watch until dinner was done and ready to eat, which they were waiting for. During dinner they just talked about their day and about whatever came to mind, Letty was especially happy to talk about her very serious boyfriend Liam.

Usually Natalie would stay up late and go to bed and get up around nine in the morning and then go to work but for some odd reason she was really tired and just wanted to go to bed and sleep. She must just need to catch up on her sleep and just plain rest without having a reason to.

Soon it was a week later and the guys were supposed to be arriving that day, unfortunately Natalie had to work because someone called in sick. She knew that she should have ignored that phone call, if only. All day through out work she was terribly distracted, she kept looking at the clock to see if it was any closer to time for her to go home and each time it seemed the clock was going slower and slower, never faster like she wanted it to do.

"Natalie!" Markus yelled, giving her an amused expression. "I know you can't wait to get home but you can greet and help customers you know." he said to her.

She nodded and went to actually doing her job instead of slacking off like she's been doing, it's just so exciting and she isn't very good at waiting, patience is not her virtue at times. Natalie just wants to get home and meet Gerard and Mikey, who were now kind of going to be like her brothers so to say.

Myka came up to her and smirked, "You seriously get antsy when you want something you know that. It's like fucking Christmas for you." she told her shaking her head amused.

"I can't help it that I'm excited it, I mean seriously I live with their parents and they are like a big musical influence to me so it's kind of exciting to be meeting them now after I thought hey wouldn't it be cool to meet My Chemical Romance." she said to her friend in one breath.

Myka laughed at her, "You need to breathe if you want to make it and actually meet them otherwise you are going to make yourself pass out." she said and went to checking one of the customers things out and handing them back to them and hoping for them to come back again.

"Natalie!" She immediately turned around and saw Kota and Maverick coming towards her, they obviously didn't know that she worked there.

She laughed at them when they tried to tackle her but she moved out of the way, "Hi Kota, Maverick whats up?" she asked them smiling.

Kota shrugged, "Nothing, my girlfriends birthday is tomorrow and I wanted to get her one more thing." he told her as he skimmed some of the CD titles that were next to him.

"Yeah Kota here just had to get her one more CD," Maverick said rolling his eyes. "He bought her a bunch of her favorite bands CD's for a present and he wanted one more to add to the collection. Apparently five isn't enough to ask for." he said to her, smirking.

Kota glared at Maverick for making fun of him, "Well I wanted to get her the Misfit's collection volume two, she doesn't have that yet." He said in defense of himself.

Kyra came out and walked over towards Natalie, "You can go home early, I know your excited so go one go home." she said shooing Natalie out of there.

"Seriously, thanks Kyra." Natalie said and gave her a hug and then looked at Kota and Maverick. "I'll see you guys later, tell your girlfriend happy birthday for me. Bye." Natalie said and headed into the staff room to grab her coat and messenger bag then headed out of there to catch the bus home.
Sign up to rate and review this story