Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Senses Fail

Outside The Wall

by horsie890 0 reviews

Alicia

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Other - Published: 2007-06-15 - Updated: 2007-06-16 - 358 words

0Unrated
I couldn't take it. I had been patient for too long, and all he ever did was push me away. I still loved him, and I always would no matter what. But I just couldn't stand it. I quietly listened to what he was telling Ray. He had heard Frank die, though he hadn't known it at the time. I knew that had to be painful for him, but instead of letting me help him he stopped speaking to me altogether.

I left. I went back to the reception area and collapsed in one of the chairs, crying hysterically. One of the doctors came and sat next to me, waiting patiently until I was calmed down enough to talk.

"I have some good news for you," she said kindly. I sniffled a few times. "With the new medication we're giving him, he can be released."

I nodded. "Thank you," I said softly. Maybe there would be hope after all. I waited for several minutes until I heard the footsteps in the hallway. I looked back. Ray and Mikey.

Mikey was pale. His hair had reverted to its original brown, and his eyes were dark and empty. But he smiled.

"Hi Alicia," he said. I hugged him and began crying all over again. "I thought you gave up on me."

"I would never do that," I said into his shoulder. He returned the hug.

"I know." We stayed like that for a full minute, then finally pulled away. Ray smiled and led us out the door to his car. My car wasn't there; I had walked. Mikey and I sat in the backseat.

"Where are we going?" I asked Ray. He just smiled.

"Wherever Mikey wants to go." Mikey hesitated for a few moments.

"I want to go visit Gerard. And Frank." My breath caught in my throat.

'I hope he's not-'

"Their graves," he added softly. Ray nodded and started the car. I remembered that Mikey never got the chance to go to the funeral; the doctors were afraid it would just be worse for him. This would be the first time he had been to the cemetery.
Sign up to rate and review this story