Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Senses Fail

Eclipse

by horsie890 3 reviews

Bob

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-06-15 - Updated: 2007-06-16 - 351 words

2Moving
We quickly learned one thing in our new home: There was no time, only darkness. It was strange, knowing where we were and what we had left behind.

Gerard was staring up at the sky with narrowed eyes. He hadn't spoken for some time, so I asked him what was wrong. He shook his head and smiled.

"Mikey's free," he said happily. "I just know it."

"Can you guys hear that?" asked Frank suddenly. We all went silent, and sure enough, we heard the music.

"'Wish You Were Here,'" Gerard said softly, sitting on the ground and hugging his knees. "I always loved that song." I knew he was having regrets about killing himself, and I sat next to him.

"At least he's doing better," I reassured him. He smiled sadly, and black tears began to run down his face.

The ground beneath us began to shift. A white light broke the horizon and blinded us for a moment. Gerard and Frank looked even paler than usual.

"It's happening," I murmured as the light brightened. "The eclipse."

This occurred every once in a while; I wasn't sure exactly how much time elapsed since there was no time. Each time it brought an overwhelming sense of peace, something we all needed. Especially Frank and Gerard. I knew they felt horrible about what they had done, but it would have been worse if they had stayed. I wasn't sure how I knew, I just did.

"Everything works out for the best, Gerard," I told him as the light vanished, plunging us into darkness once again. "Everything under the sun."

"Normally I'd agree with you, Bob," he said with a smirk, "but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

The light never lasted very long, because the darkness was always there and it always would be. We had all become used to it, this routine of black and white. I realized something, something I would never tell them. They would figure it out soon enough.

There is no dark side of the moon, really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
-
The end
Sign up to rate and review this story