Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

Acceptance

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 0 reviews

Please read it!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-06-16 - Updated: 2007-06-16 - 672 words

0Unrated
~~The Next Day~~

Gerard's P.O.V

'I'll call you' I say to her, kissing her cheek and letting go of her hand. 'Okay' she nods, smiling. God how I love that smile. 'Gee come on!' Mikey calls. I roll my eyes and she stifles a giggle. 'Bye' I whisper into her ear. 'Bye' she whispers back.

'Hey boys how did it go?' mum asks when we arrive home. 'Good' Mikey replies, taking off his jacket and throwing it carelessly onto the lounge. 'Gerard?' mum questions me, I snap out of my trance 'Yeah it was really, really good...' I trail off. 'I wonder why that was' Mikey says sarcastically, giving me a smirk. I give him a gentle nudge telling him to back off. But mum and dad spot this. 'What made it so good Gerard?' dad asks, raising an eyebrow. I remain silent. 'Gerard what made it so good?' dad repeats. I blush 'I got a girlfriend' I say through my clenched teeth.

Oh how I'm going to kill Mikey.

My parent's look shocked. They expected Mikey to be the one to come home with a girlfriend first. They never expected their seventeen year old anti-social son to have a girlfriend. 'Gerard honey that's fantastic!' mum squeals, running over to hug me. She reminds me of a teenager sometimes. 'So it's Ash right?' mum checks as soon as she's done hugging me. I nod which makes her squeal even more. 'Oh honey! She is such a wonderful girl I'm so happy for you!' she tells me. I smile weakly.

At least my parents approve.

'You know what guys I'm going to hit the shower' I tell them. I really do need one I had to sleep in my clothes I wore yesterday. I grab a fresh t-shirt and jeans and hop into the shower. The hot water lands on my skin. So much has happened in the last couple of weeks. Mikey almost dying, Frank getting beaten up badly and Ashes and I getting a chance to go out. I emerge from the shower. Drying myself off quickly with my towel before chucking on my clothes. I don't bother brushing my hair- it'll only get messy again.

As soon as I exit the bathroom Mikey comes running up to me. 'Gerard it's here it's finally here!' Mikey's bouncing up and down with excitement. 'What is?' I ask him anxiously. Though I have a pretty good idea about what he's talking about. 'The letter from the art school you applied for!' Mikey tells me, pulling on my shirt impatiently like a five year old. I bolt to the front of the house and into the kitchen. I hurry over to where we put all our mail when we first bring it in. I search through all the bills before I finally come across a envelope with my name on it:

Gerard A Way

69 Salter Place, Belleville
New Jersey

I'm shaking 'Come on!' Mikey eggs on. 'Open it!' I nod and carefully start to tear the envelope open. To Mikey it must feel like forever but for me it's happening all too soon:

Dear Gerard Way,
We are please to inform you that you have been accepted into The School of Visual Arts.

There is more but I couldn't be bothered reading it. All I care about is I did it. I made it into one of the nest art schools around. 'Well?' Mikey says anxiously. I pretend to be devastated. 'I-I made it Mikey!' I squeal like a teenage girl (actually more like a hyper-active Frank). Mikey beams and pulls me into a hug. 'That's fucking awesome Gee!' I hear him say. 'Thanks Mikes' I say as we pull apart, Mum and dad come in to see what all the commotion is about. They hug me and congratulate me too. I'm so happy. I'm so fucking happy.

My dreams are all finally coming true.
Sign up to rate and review this story