Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pirates of the Chemical Romance

Chapter 13

by horsie890 0 reviews

Chapter 13

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Other - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-06-16 - Updated: 2007-06-17 - 757 words

0Unrated
"Why don't we just cut the bars off the cell so he can climb out?" Frank asked. Jamia glared at him.

"How do you plan on reaching them?" she asked, motioning to the small window near the top of the wall. Frank looked up at it, and his face fell. "Exactly. I prefer a more direct approach. Once Alicia gives me the signal, we can put it into action."

"When will that be?"

"Just trust me for once, Frank," she said in exasperation. Frank just smirked.
-
The pale-haired man was struggling to contain his laughter at the look on Michael's face. It was a combination of shock and bliss. Alicia pulled away from him with a smile.

"Hello," she told him in perfect Italian. He was unable to speak. The pirate captain was debating whether or not to speak for him.

"You don't understand much Italian, do you, Michael?" he asked with a smirk. Michael just shook his head.

"I don't think I have to."

"Then allow me. Hello, Alícia," he said with a smile. Alicia smiled and nodded towards him, arms still latched around a very surprised Michael's neck.

"What are you doing in there?" she asked, tilting her head slightly in confusion. The pale-haired man motioned toward them.

"Ask him." Alicia turned her attention back to Michael and spoke in thoroughly accented English.

"Why do you keep him in here?" she asked with a look of confusion. Michael looked back and forth between the girl and his brother, still trying to understand the situation.

"He wants to be in there," he responded plainly, smirking. This earned him a dark, menacing glare from the other man.

"Is this true?" Alicia asked him.

"It depends on who you're talking to. What are you even doing here?" he asked, face turning serious.

"It would ruin the surprise...but Jamia told me to come get you." His face remained stoic, but his heart was racing. It was one thing if Frank had a plan. It was another story entirely if Jamia was in charge.

"What else did she say?" he asked suspiciously, narrowing his eyes. Alicia looked at Michael apologetically and pulled away from him, then stepped towards the cell and motioned for the pale-haired man to come closer. He warily stepped over to her, arms folded.

"I don't know exactly what her plan is," she said quietly, pointing to the wall with one finger, "but I suggest you stay far away from that wall." With that, she embraced Michael once again, rattling off an apology he couldn't understand. Backing away from them, she placed two fingers in her mouth and whistled, a mind-numbing sound that nearly split their eardrums. But it was nothing compared to what happened next.
-
The sudden sound almost made Frank pull the trigger. This was actually part of the plan, but at the moment he wasn't aiming at the target.

"Hurry up!" Jamia hissed loudly. Frank rolled his eyes and raised the gun to its target, pulling the trigger and ducking almost immediately. The barrels of gunpowder exploded like thunder, blowing a deep gash in the wall and setting fire to a few wooden timbers. Smoke billowed from the scene in gray clouds, but a black figure appeared within them and took off running. Frank smiled. They had won.

Alicia stood completely still, unsure of what to do. Michael looked like he was about to collapse, and he was staring at her as if he'd been betrayed. She gave him a sad smile and climbed over the debris toward the makeshift exit, but stopped and turned after a few steps. She smiled and winked at Michael, blowing him a kiss before continuing on her way.

He just stared after her, more confused than ever.

"What just happened?"
-
The four of them sprinted back to the ship, staying within the shadows to remain hidden. Halfway there, though, one set of footsteps slowed down, eventually coming to a stop and lazily walking back the other direction. The other three soon halted as well.

"Have you lost your mind?!" Frank called after his friend. The man just shook his head and continued walking. Jamia and Frank stared after him with the same look on their faces, one of complete numb shock.

"I can't believe this!" Jamia practically shouted, adding on a French curse that made Frank's eyes widen. "A perfectly good plan...wasted!"

"That's the least of our worries right now, Jamia," Frank said angrily. "Our captain just took himself back to jail!"
Sign up to rate and review this story