Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pirates of the Chemical Romance

Chapter 15

by horsie890 1 review

Chapter 15. The end.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-16 - Updated: 2007-06-17 - 396 words

0Unrated
Michael stared out at the ocean, sighing once again. The situation still seemed so unreal to him, almost impossible.

'I've lost everything,' he thought sadly. 'All my status, everything I've worked for...I'm a wanted criminal now...'

"Something wrong?" Alicia asked in concern. He just shook his head, unable to find the words.

"Second thoughts, Alícia," the pale-haired man told them as he approached. "He wants to return home." Alicia frowned at Michael.

"You wish to leave me?" she asked. He stared back at her with disbelief.

"No, never," he said, shaking his head.

"Then there is no problem," she said with a smile, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. The captain smiled. Alicia's tactic seemed to be working.

"You couldn't leave if you wanted to, Michael," said the pale-haired man. "You're one of us now. You're a pirate." Michael opened his mouth to respond, but decided not to speak. He had nothing to back up his argument, anyway. Everything he had ever stood for had already been torn apart.

"Where do we plan on going next?" Frank asked, placing one elbow on the railing and leaning on his hand. The pale-haired man smiled, setting his gaze on the ocean once again.

"Wherever there's money to be made and fires to be started," he said as the sun began to set, lighting up his hazel eyes with gold. "After all, I do have a reputation to protect." He smiled as he spoke. Frank decided to speak up.

"Have you ever seen the sun set on the open ocean, Michael?" he asked with a smirk. The man in question shook his head, much to the surprise of most of the other pirates. "Then keep watching."

A few moments passed as the sun dipped closer to the horizon. The second the golden glow finally disappeared, a wave of green flashed across the sky, reflecting on the water and turning it the same lime color. It was the only color missing from the sunset and completed the spectrum for a split second.

Michael caught his breath at the sight. He had never seen anything like it, let alone a sunset that filled the entire sky. It was beautiful.

"Still having second thoughts?" the pale-haired man asked. Michael just smiled, nearly laughing. Maybe being a pirate wasn't so bad after all.
-
The end
Sign up to rate and review this story