Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Snow White Queen

Chapter 1

by disturbedangel6 1 review

Amy lee's POV

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-17 - Updated: 2007-06-17 - 588 words

1Funny
"You're on in 5"

I nodded giving a smile to the crew member while my face was patted my foundation. After my little makeup session which took an hour by the way, the crew members ushered me to the stage.

The director stood out in the darkness of cameras; signaling with his fingers '5, 4, 3, 2, 1, action'.

"Hello everyone and welcome back. Now we've got Amy Lee from the band Evanescence with me" said the host and faced me with a fake smile plastered on her face, "Welcome back Amy, long time no see"

"Thank you, its nice to be here again" I gave my signature smiles which was otherwise fake.

"Thank you, so how's it like with the new album out?"

Again its one of the questions that I'm asked the most, "It's cool with the new album, it's very different to our first but you know people change"

"Ok, let's get personal" she smirked.

Oh you love smirking so much do you? I felt like punch her oh-so-perfect face. Believe me I don't like being asked about personal things, I mean I'm not Britney Spears! "Okay" I said nervously.

"Are you still in depression?"

"Um..." I laugh nervously. I bet my fans think

I'm a crazy idiot that this host is trying to show me as, "No"

"That's good, I'm glad you're not anymore"

Yeah right.

"OK this is the last question. Now every male fans wants to desperately know if you're single or taken"

They want to know if I'm single? They fantasize me? "Um... what a surprise... no, I'm single"

"Really?"

"Yes, why?"

"Its just that from what I've heard is that you're never single, it's a miracle that you are"

Now that makes me sound like a slut. I want to rip her in pieces! I chuckle, "No I've been single for like 6 months once"

The host laughs, which sounded like 'sure u were' bitch! "You're last boyfriend was Shaun right?"

I nodded.

"And you guys broke up 2 years later and you wrote a song 'Call me when you're sober' what does that song mean?"

This girl is for sure a thickheaded chick, "Yea I wrote that song, well the song and the song title says it all" I said being proud of myself.

"Any playboy proposals?"

What?! OMG does this girl think I'm some kind or a porn star? "No" I chuckled, "I think everyone got the message that I'm not that type"

"Hmm..." she paused looking at her sheet of paper. "I think everyone's notice this slight change. We noticed that you're showing a fair bit of skin now"

I nodded and I noticed that I'm blushing. "Yea well I believe that I should cover up so that everyone know I write my songs, but lately friends just tell me to show some skin, so I'm following their advice..."

"I'm glad you are, I mean you look hot" she had that slight 'I'm lying' voice.

I nodded again smiling, "Thank You"

The host faced the camera, "The new Evanescence album 'The Open Door' is out now in your nearest music store" she faced back to me, "Thank You Amy Lee for joining me to this wonderful talk"

We smiled to each other.

"Thank you for having me"

"Cut!" the director yelled out.

I sighed, thank God this is over.

"Thank you for coming" the host said and rushed off as if she had something important to do.

So much for chatting. I stood up ready to head home.



please tell me what ya think....
Sign up to rate and review this story