Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Snow White Queen

Chapter 2

by disturbedangel6 1 review

the other side.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-25 - Updated: 2007-06-25 - 344 words

1Hot
"Give me skittles" mumbled Frank and reached out his hand in

front of my face. Seriously this dude is annoying! I just wish

I told him to go out with Bob and the others but no I thought

it'll be fun with him, but I cant fucking focus watching TV.

"No dude" I said after a moment, "I don't want you to go hyper again" and pushed his hands out of my view of the television.

"But I need energy!" Frank wined as I surfed the channels. I finally stopped at MTV since a new show was starting.

'Hello everyone and welcome back. Now we've got Amy Lee from the band Evanescence with me' then the TV showed Amy Lee; I breathed in taking in her beautiful image.

"I want skittles" Frank begged.

I passed the packet of skittles to him without taking my eyes off her, I mean the TV. I sighed. Why haven't I noticed her? I mean she's in a popular band and I should have seen her.


After the show I knew I was in love with her or maybe its just lust, whatever it is I really want to meet her. I leaned back on the sofa; I love her belief of covering up and not showing so much skin so the fans would understand that she writes her songs.

"Gerard... am I turning you on?" Frank said seductively.

I sat up staring at him with disbelief, "What?" I asked.

He giggled with that girly voice of his and pointed at my pants; I looked down and turned red. My beautiful friend from down under was excited.

"Shut up" I said and quickly stood up and walked to the kitchen,

I didn't do anything but stare out the window. It cant be love, its just lust.... I mean I'm Gerard Way vocalist of My Chemical Romance and Amy Lee from Evanescence, wouldn't it be weird? I don't know anything about her, it wouldn't hurt to search the net for her right? Right.





please review



review = love


i have coookies!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story