Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This May Call For A Proper Introduction

One

by ryanrossISsove 3 reviews

All because of a badass necklace.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-11 - Updated: 2007-08-12 - 2679 words

2Moving
CHAPTER ONE
------------------------------------------------------------------
Amanda's POV- (herself at the moment)

"Brendon Urie, he's so hot." My best friend Katie sighed, looking at a picture of the man that was taped to the inside of her locker, between classes.

I rolled my eyes.

"Ryan's hotter, and besides, I really think Brendon has a thing for Ryan, anyways." I told her, holding my books for English class.

"Haha, I'll give you one hundred dollars the day that Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross hook up." she said, sarcastically, shutting her locker, and turning to me.

"It's on bitch." I added into the joke. I knew they would probably never hook up, but what did I have to loose?

Katie sighed.

"I can't WAIT for the concert tomorrow!" she said.

"Me neither, it's going to be amazing." I said, watching her walk off to her class.

I walked off to English, and took my seat in the front of the class, followed by opening my binder up, and taking out my homework.

As my English teacher rambled on and on about something or another that was due in a couple of days, I just day dreamed, about Ryan Ross...he's so beautiful, it's almost crazy to think that he's a man, but in the same sense, he isn't womanly either. He's just, Ryan Ross.

"Do you have the answer, Amanda?" I heard, my teacher slamming his hands on my desk.

I jolted up, un-deliberately earning a giggle or two.

"Repeat the question?" I asked.

My teacher rolled his eyes, and walked off.

I just pulled my fingers through my hair, and looked back.

My life was so boring, too boring. I needed a thrill.

Heaven only knew, I was about to get the biggest one, anyone will ever get.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Brendon's POV- (himself at the moment)

I sat on the couch of the tour bus, as we parked in the parking lot for the evening, my eyes focused on the T.V, all though I wasn't totally watching it. My mind was painting, too. I was thinking about guitar hero, pink turtles, and if anyone had come up with eatable erasers, because they would need too, as I glanced over at Ryan, and he was chewing the shit out of his pencil one, as he wrote on the paper he had on his knees, next to me.

"Whatcha writing, Ross?" I asked.

"Oh, songs...you never know when we're going to need new material." he said. He was always about the band, practically everything he did benefited the band. He lived for this band, with the small exception of him having fun, that wasn't the band.

"Yeah." I mumbled, turning my head back to the T.V.

"Brendon, what do you want for dinner?" Jon asked, looking in the cabinets of the bus's kitchen.

"I'm not sure...what are my choices?" I asked.

"We could eat out, or we have salad, soup, sandwiches, cereal, mashed potatoes, uh...yeah, we need to restock these cabinets." he said, mumbling the last part.

"I want soup..." I said, eyes still glued to the T.V

"Okay." He said, taking out a can, and opening it with the can opener.

Spencer walked into the T.V area, twirling drumsticks, and occasionally drumming on things with them, then he plopped down next to me and Ryan.

"What are you watching, Boyd?" he asked, looking at the T.V.

"Not sure, something about spies..." I said.

"Oh, that doesn't sound interesting, give me the remote." he said, reaching over me, to the arm of the sofa, and grabbing the remote.

"Be my guest." I said, lifting my arms up in surrender.

He flipped through the channels, until he came to a single man, beating a single drum. He stopped, and watched as the man beat the drum, same note, consistently, for about five minutes straight. Me, Spencer, Jon from the kitchen, and even Ryan who had looked up from his paper, had stopped to watch the single man, with the single drum and the single note.

"Spencer, what is this?" Ryan asked, disgust in his voice.

"He...drum...cool." Spencer mumbled, seeming sucked into the program.

"Oh my god, it's horrible!" Jon screeched, going back to preparing my soup.

"Give me the damn remote!" I said, reaching for it.

"No wait...wait...it's getting good..." Spencer said. I starred dully at the TV. Nothing changed.

Same guy, same drum, same note.

"What the fuck?" Ryan asked, taking the words right out of my mouth.

"Okay...drum times over." I said, reaching for the remote again.

Spencer sighed, and handed it to me.

"You guys suck." he mumbled, crossing his arms.

"Spencer...it was a man, beating a drum...why would you watch one...you ARE one!" Ryan said.

Spencer shrugged, and glanced at the T.V. as I picked a show, and Jon handed me my soup.

I smirked to myself, as I got an idea to taut Spencer, like I always taunted my band mates, and put the soup bowl down, as I sat at my key board in the corner, and stroke the A key, over and over again.

Soon, Spencer and Ryan's eyes fell on me, and they watched me dully, as I stroke the key over and over again, a fake blank look on my face.

"Brendon...what are you doing?" Spencer asked.

"Hold on, it's just getting good." I said, striking it again, and again.

Ryan burst out laughing, and Spencer rolled his eyes and chuckled, and I heard Jon crack up from the kitchen, then I got up, bowed, and sat back at the couch.

"That was amazing." Ryan said, adding to the joke.

"Thank you." I said, nodding.

Spencer just rolled his eyes, and playfully hit my arm.

I smirked, and picked up my soup bowl again, slurping some out of it, obnoxiously.

"Bren, don't slurp." Jon said, as he walked into the TV room.

I slurped again, and swallowed.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's annoying, and it gives you STDs." Jon said, smirking.

I gasped, and starting eating soup right.

After a while, a random sensation came over me.

"I think I'll go out for a walk." I said, standing up.

"Mind taking Shotgun? He needs to be let out." Ryan said, looking up.

"Sure thing." I said, walking into the bunkroom, and grabbing little Shotgun off Ryan's bed, looping his leash onto his collar.

"B-R-B." I said, resembling chat speak. Ryan waved, and Jon and Spencer nodded, as I flung out the bus and onto the sidewalk.

"When I say shotgun you say wedding shotgun wedding shotgun weddding." I sang, under my breath, as I walked the tinted night. It was so cool out, it was lovely. I breathed in the air, and exhaled.

I was going to miss the road, we headed back to Vegas in two days, tomorrow is our last show of this tour. I was in Boston, at the moment.

I walked down the sidewalk, and suddenly bumped into a woman, with a turban wrapped around her head. She looked at me, stopped, and smiled. Where the hell did she come from?

"Hi." I said, friendly, showing a toothy smile.

"Hello Brendon." she said, digging in her pocket. Probably for a pen, so she can get an autograph.

"Oh, you're a fan?" I said, cheerfully.

"Fan of what, dear?" she asked, pulling out the COOLEST necklace. I had to have it, or at least something like it. It was a long, silver chain, with a guitar charm dangling off.

"Panic!..." I hinted, starring at the necklace.

"No need, honey." she said.

"No need for what?" I asked.

"Panic. I'm not crazy, I may look it, but I'm not." she said.

"Oh, no...Panic at the disco...it's my band." I said.

"Oh, that's nice." she said.

Wait, if she doesn't know Panic, how did she know my name?

"Do you like this?" she asked, dangling the necklace in front of my face.

I nodded my head.

"It's awesome, where'd you get it?" I asked.

"It's for you." she said, throwing it at me.

"Oh, thank you!" I said, catching it

"No, it's my pleasure. But I must warn you, don't let anyone else wear it." she said, as I looked down at the amazing necklace I now owned, Shotgun starring up at me.

"Why?" I asked, looking up.

My heart jumped...it was like one of those movies, because when I looked up, she was no where in site.

Crazy lady...

Well, at least I have this amazing necklace. I unclipped the back, and put in around my neck.

"Come on, Gunny, let's get back." I said, to Shotgun.

We walked back, and I got on the bus.

"Hey boys." Ryan called out, now in long plaid pajama pants, and no shirt.

I licked my lips at the sight, secretly.

"Hey boys." I said, unclipping Shotguns leash, and watching him run off.

"Whoa! Sweet necklace, where did you get that?" Ryan asked, when my necklace fell out of my collar, as I bent down to unclip the dog.

"Oh, some lady gave it to me, isn't it neat?" I said, looking down at it.

"It's amazing." Jon said, marveling at it.

"It really is..." Ryan said, smiling at me.

I smiled back, as a blush formed on my cheeks.

I sighed.

"I'm off to bed." I said, stretching my arms over my head, and cracking my neck with my hands.

"Goodnight Brendon." Ryan said.

"Night Bren." escaped the mouths of both Jon and Spencer in unison.

"Goodnight guys." I said, heading off to my bunk, slipping off my slip on's, unbuttoning my pants, throwing them off, pulling my shirt over my head, and climbing into my bed, getting under the covers, and snuggling into my pillow.

CHAPTER TWO
==========================================
Amanda's POV- (herself at the moment)

My eyes fluttered, and I opened them, soon after closing them tightly towards the morning light and regretting that decision to open them in the first place.

I laid awake in bed for a little bit, then glanced over at the clock. It was 11:00AM, the concert started at 6.00PM, only seven more hours, I thought to myself as I slowly got out of bed, and slunk to the shower.

After I got out, and dressed, I went down stairs, and called Katie up, while I was making a brunch of some sort.

"Wanna come over now? We can get ready together." I told her.

"Sure, I'll be right over." she said, hanging up.

I cooked myself some eggs, and after I was done eating them, and putting the dish in the dishwasher, Katie came in. She practically lived here, so she never knocked.

"Hey!" she said, excitedly.

"Hi." I said, turned around to face her.

I glanced at the clock, it was 12:00am now.

"Six more hours." I said.

She nodded.

"Six more hours!" she repeated.

We headed up to my room, and talked for a bit. We watched some movies, and tried to waste a few hours away.

Then when the clock struck 4PM, we threw on some make up, straightened our hair, and soon my mother came in, telling us that it was time to head to the concert.
==============================================
Brendon's POV- (himself at the moment)

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I buttoned up the last button on my ruffled shirt, an fixed the collar, singing loudly. "Karma Police, arrest this man he talks in math's" It was Karma Police, by Radiohead.

Soon, Ryan opened the door.

"20 minutes till show time. Need any makeup help?" he asked, a bag off makeup in his hand.

I nodded.

"That'd be nice." I said.

"Okay, face me." he said, puling out a stick of liquid eyeliner, and drawing on my face for about five minutes.

"Okay, you can look." he said, pulling the eyeliner away.

I smiled. He had made me into a doll again, like always.

"Thanks Ryan." I said.

"My pleasure." he said, exiting the bathroom.

I turned to my reflection, and starting singing again, as I pulled my necklace out of my collar to look at it. I loved it...there was just something so appealing to me, in it. I smiled, and tucked it back in.

"Okay boys, everyone ready?" Jon asked, as we all sat around.

"Yep." I said, running my fingers through my hair.

"Dim house lights." Ryan said.

As soon as the house lights dimmed, I smiled when I heard the crowd roar, and we all walked out, high fiving the stage crew. I ran to the mike, and grabbed it, as Ryan strapped his guitar on, and tuned up, same with Jon, and Spencer was seated behind his drum set.

After we did the introduction, I took the mike out, and started singing "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage." I jumped around, I screamed, I shouted. The atmosphere, and lights, were making me sweat, and I constantly ran out of breath, but I pushed myself, still.

After a few songs, I decided I couldn't take standing so close to him, without actually getting close to him. During "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have." I pranced up to Ryan, ran my fingers through his hair, caressed his cheek, as he smirked, and smiled like an idiot. Then, I leaned in, and just barley brushed my lips against his, and pranced off.

Soon, "Build God, Then We'll Talk." was played, and the show was over. It saddened me a lot, knowing that the tour was over. I always had the time of my life on tour.

About a half hour later, when most people had cleared out I decided I'd go to the bathroom, in the lobby of the arena.

I was daring like that.

I looked left, then right, and scurried to the bathroom, and used it. As I was walking out, I heard what seemed to be two young girls talking.

"Oh come on Katie, Brendon was all over Ryan, can't you tell he's mad for him?" one spoke.

My eyes widened. Is it that obvious? Fuck.

I walked out, and heard the one that wasn't talking before, gasp, as I smiled at her.

"Brendon Urie, hi." the other one, who had been talking about me loving Ryan, said, shaking my hand.

"Hi." I said, shaking back, and looking at the girl next to her.

"Hi..." she said, blankly shaking my hand.

"Hello!" I said, cheerfully.

"I'm Amanda, that's Katie. Good job tonight." she said, smiling.

"Thank you Amanda." I said, nodding.

She nodded back.

"Can we get a picture?" she asked, taking out a camera.

"Of course." I said, smiling and putting my arms around both the girls, as Amanda snapped a picture holding the camera out.

"Thanks!" She said, I smiled, and suddenly, she dropped her camera, so I bent down to pick it up, and handed it to her.

"Thanks again." she said, smiling.

"Your welcome...well, I best be off." I said, pointing too the door I had come through to get to the bathroom.

"Bye" Katie said, waving.

"Nice meeting you!" I called back, running off.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amanda's POV- (still herself)

"I-I can't believe we just met Brendon Urie!" Katie said.

"Yeah..." I said, my eyes fixed on something that I had saw fall off Brendon as he walked off. I walked up to it, bent down, and picked it up.

It was the COOLEST necklace! It was a long, silver chain, with a guitar charm dangling off.

"Wow!" I said, walking over to Katie, and showing her.

"Is it Brendon's?" she asked, marveling at it.

I nodded.

"I think so." I said.

"Should I give it back?" I added.

"NO WAY! You have Brendon Urie's necklace, dumbass." she said.

I giggled, and unclipped it.

"Well, would you mind clipping the back of this?" I said, putting it up to my neck.

"Sure." she said, smiling, as we looked out, and saw my mother's car, and ran to it, to go home.
Sign up to rate and review this story