Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This May Call For A Proper Introduction

Two

by ryanrossISsove 3 reviews

oh snap.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-17 - Updated: 2007-06-17 - 1871 words

1Original
=================================================
NEXT MORNING, FRIDAY: AMANDA'S POV-(slightly, not herself this morning.)

I woke up, but didn't quite open my eyes yet. I stretched my arms up, and something about my bed, and about my room just felt, and smelt, different.

"Brendon! Wake up lazy, breakfast is ready!" I heard someone call.

What the hell, there is no Brendon in my family.

And, there is no one in my family with that voice, either.

I opened my eyes, and immediately freaked out, and fell backwards out of the bunk like thing I was in, and hit the floor hard. Where was I?

When I saw where I was, my eyes widened, and I breathed heavily, as I sat up on the floor.

I saw...Ryan Ross...down the hall like thing, of the place I was in. He had a plate in his hand of eggs.

I kept breathing heavily. It was a dream, I knew it.

Ryan looked at me, and raised an eyebrow, as I looked around, shaken, and still inhaling and exhaling slowly and strongly.

"Are...you okay?" he asked, walking over to me.

"WHERE AM I?" I screamed.

He jumped back, almost spilling the plate he was holding.

"The bus..." he said, scratching his head.

I stumbled, and struggled to get up.

"Did-did you...take me?" I asked. He must have kidnapped me, or something...I gasped to myself. What if he drugged me and raped me?

"What?!" he asked, in a bewildered voice.

"Why am I here? Did you take me?" I asked again, shaking like a leaf.

"Br-Brendon...you need to go back to sleep." he said, walking over to me.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME! AND STOP CALLING ME BRENDON!" I screamed.

He stopped in his tracks, and threw his hands up, after setting the plate down.

"What the HELL is going on?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked, calmly. I'd take my cell phone, and call the cops, report a kidnapping.

I didn't care if it WAS Ryan Ross, he fucking KIDNAPPED ME! He's probably planning to KILL ME!

Ryan pointed to a door, and stepped back as I walked in.

I turned to the mirror, and my eyes widened. Starring back at me...was Brendon Urie.

"Oh my god." I whispered.

It couldn't be true...but it was the only thing that could have happened...

I raised my hands up, as did Brendon, and touched my face, and my hair. It wasn't mine...it was...it was Brendon's.

No, it was impossible...

But...

It had to be, the proof was there, I was standing in front of my reflection, I had woken up on Panic's tour bus...

I was...IN Brendon Urie's body.

My first instinct was to panic, and that I did. I paced around the bathroom, I didn't have my phone, I was in Brendon's clothes.

Then, I stopped, and backed up, to the mirror.

This wasn't something to panic about...this was AMAIZNG!

I smiled, and giggled when I saw Brendon in the cop car from But It's Better If You Do's smile.

I made so many faces in that mirror. I explored Brendon Urie, for about fifteen minutes. This...was going to be SO much fun.

Then I remembered my flip on Ryan...god, how EMBARRESING.

I splashed some water on my face, and smiled as I dried it, and walked out.

Ryan just starred at me, from the kitchen as I walked out.

"We're all good." I said, putting my hands up.

"Jesus Brendon, what the fuck was that?" he asked, walking over to me.

I giggled a little. He thinks I'm Brendon...I am Brendon.

"Oh uh, bad dream...is all." I said, sitting on the couch, near the T.V.

"Where are Jon and Spencer?" I asked.

"Still sleeping, they wouldn't wake up." he said, sitting next to me. I giggled again. Ryan still thought I was Brendon...I could totally play him, forever.

"What's so funny?" he asked, smirking at me.

I giggled again.

"Nothing." I said.

Ryan raised an eyebrow.

"Okay..." he said, flipping on the T.V.

"Hey uh, Ryan?" I asked, feeling kind of uncomfortable, I needed to act like I knew someone that I've never actually met before.

"Yeah?" he asked, turning to me.

"Do you uh, think it's possible for...two people to uh...switch bodies?" I asked.

He starred at me for a moment.

"Switch bodies?" he asked.

"Yeah..." I said.

He shook his head.

"As of this morning, I hereby declare Brendon Boyd Urie, clinically insane." he said, looking up.

"No, seriously. Has there ever been any reported cases of it?" I asked, again.

He starred again.

"Why?" he asked.

"Uh...I was up late last night wondering." I lied.

He giggled.

"Only nut jobs report those kinds of things. It's physically impossible, so don't worry about it." he said, waving it off.

I giggled a little uneasily.

Suddenly Spencer Smith groggily shuffled out, rubbing his forehead.

"Spence, Brendon's an absolute nutcase this morning." Ryan said, smirking.

I just giggled, as Spencer chuckled too.

"That's great, maybe Bren will let me watch my show, then..." he said.

"What show?" I asked...

Spencer looked at me, and tilted his head.

"The cool drumming special..." he said, hinting.

"Cool! We can watch that, what time does it start?" I asked, eagerly.

Ryan and Spencer just starred at me, blankly.

I giggled, and looked around.

"What?" I asked, as I pulled my feet up to the couch, and my knees to my chest, still giggly.

Spencer leaned over, and felt my forehead.

"He feels fine." he said, puzzled.

Ryan just raised his eyebrows at me, and shook his head.

"Go back to sleep, Bren." he said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I just laughed some more, still not fazed that this was all happening.

"Maybe he's just hungry. Brendon, why don't you go wake up Jon, tell him to cook you something?" Spencer said.

I nodded, smiled and got up, taking two steps, and then looking back at Ryan and Spencer.

"Where does Jon sleep, again?" I asked.

Ryan groaned, and slapped his head, sarcastically, while Spencer chuckled.

"Third bunk to you're right." he said, pointing.

I stuck my hands out, and made L's with both of them, to determine which was left, and which was right, before going into the bunk room, and slowly pulling back the curtain to Jon's bunk.

Inside was Jon, he had his head on his pillow, as he laid on his stomach, his mouth was open, and he was snoring quietly, his back moving up and down, rapped in blankets.

"Jon..." I whispered. It was really weird trying to wake up...Jon Walker. I didn't want to make him mad.

He didn't budge, he just kept snoring.

"Jonnn." I whispered again, and this time, shook his body a little.

He groaned, and pulled the blankets up over his head.

"That's not how you do it. This is J-walk we're trying to wake up." I heard a voice say. I turned, and saw Ryan standing over me.

"How do you do it, then?" I asked.

"Jump on him, punch him, pull his hair, kick his ass." he said.

I was being asked to...kick Jon walker's ass...I could never...

"Won't it hurt him?" I asked.

Ryan rolled his eyes.

"You do it all the time, Brendon. What's the matter with you?" he asked.

"Nothing!" I said, quickly, turning to Jon, and jumping on him.

I pulled his hair a little, and as Ryan giggled, and watched me attack him, he suddenly rose up, and punched me square in the face. Not to hard, playfully, but still, it hurt.

I flew back, and clutched my jaw. Jon Walker just punched me. He sat there laughing, Ryan too, until he realized I wasn't laughing.

"Brendon, you okay?" he asked.

I looked up, tears in my eyes. "No! You're a jerk!" I cried. It must be those hormones. I was having my period anyway, back in Amanda world.

Ryan looked at Jon.

"Brendon's really off today, he woke up unaware of where he was, and accused me off taking him, then he almost let Spencer watch his show...and he's been asking weird questions. Can you cook him some food?" Ryan said.

Jon nodded.

"Sure thing. Bren, what do you want?" he asked.

I looked up, tears running down my face.

"What do I want? I want you to stop being such an asshole! What did I ever do to you? Doesn't anyone care about my feelings? You don't know what it's like to be me, now my jaw hurts, I'm hungry, I have cramps, and I hate you." I sobbed.

Yeah, definitely the hormones.

Ryan and Jon looked at me, with blank faces.

"Brendon...are you PMSing or something?" Ryan asked, giggling afterwards.

I sobbed more.

"I'll cook you some soup, it'll make you feel better." Jon said, getting up and out of the bunk, as Ryan sat down next to me.

"Someone must have hit you hard in the head last night, you're acting so strange." he said, putting an arm around me.

"I just...sniff don't feel well." I sobbed, my head in my hands.

He put an arm around me, and hugged me. Tight. I loved it, and I secretly even smiled.

"We'll take care of you, you can lay on the couch with pillows and blankets all day, and Jon will feed you soup, how does that sound?" he said, looking up.

I nodded, and wiped my tears. "Okay." I said.

"Alright, let's get you up and to the couch." he said, getting up, and helping me up.

I walked over to the couch, and laid down on it, as Ryan took a blanket, and tucked me in.

"Comfy?" he asked.

I nodded, and smiled.

"Jon will be done with your soup soon." he said, looking over to the kitchen.

"What's wrong now?" Spencer asked, from the chair in the corner.

"Brendon's just a little sick. We're going to take care of him." Ryan said, pulling his fingers through his hair.

"Okay." Spencer said, glancing at the T.V.

Soon, Jon brought out a bowl of soup, and handed it to me. I took a spoon full, and slurped it up.

"Brendon, what did I tell you about slurping?" Jon said, crossing his arms, as Ryan sat at the foot of the couch I was on.

"Uh...that it makes me look funny?" I guessed.

Jon just giggled, and shook his head.

"STDS, Brendon." he said, in a spooky voice.

"What about em?" I asked.

He rubbed his chin, and said.

"You get them...you know, when you uh, slurp?" he said.

"OH YEAH..." I said, pretending to remember.

Jon smiled, and shook his head.

After I finished my soup, I dug my face into the pillow, and smelt it. It smelt good, like the way Ryan smelt when he hugged me. I liked this whole "being Brendon Urie" thing, it was fun. I could pull this off, no big. I closed my eyes, and soon the beautiful sent that I had dubbed as Ryan's put me to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story