Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Hanyou?

Wolf Hanyou!

by kristinia 0 reviews

They meet the wolf hanyou.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Ayame, Inuyasha, Kagome, Kanna, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-17 - Updated: 2007-06-17 - 1125 words

0Unrated
"Inuyasha, let's go!" Kagome said smiling over her shoulder at Inuyasha who looked up at her and he smirked back as he stood up and grabbed, Tetsusaiga. "Yeah, let's go." Inuyasha said as he walked over to Kagome and the two walked out of Kaede's hut and met Sango who was holding Kilala, Miroku and Shippou on Miroku's shoulder. "Let's go after Naraku!" Inuyasha said and the others smile as Kagome got onto Inuyasha's back and the others got on Kilala who jumped out of Sango's arms and transformed.
________

A woman with long black hair was sitting at a cliff arms wrapped around herself. She had black silky wolf ears on her head and her eyes were a piercing blue. She was wearing a miko outfit and her eyes were slits as she stared into the rising sunset. Her hands clentched and the claws pierced through the clothing and into her skin, which she didn't seem to notice even as blood spots appeared on the white clothing. "I am truly alone in this world... I failed to protect the one person close to me.. Never again will it happen." She thought as she closed her eyes tightly to keep the tears from falling down her cheeks.
________

"Wait... I feel three jewel shards approaching us and fast." Kagome said and Inuyasha bit back a growl building in his chest as his silver ears flattened across his head as he said," Damn it, it's Koga." Kagome sweatdropped at that as they stopped and the dust tornado stopped in front of them and when it cleared there was Koga, a wolf demon standing there with Ginta and Hakkaku, his two followers behind him. "Hey, mutt face, what are you doing holding, my Kagome like that?" Koga asked glaring at him which Inuyasha returned and held Kagome's legs tighter.

"She's not yours, Koga!" Inuyasha said glaring at him and growling lightly possessive and Kagome just kept sweatdropping as Sango, Miroku and Shippou looked on curiously. "Whatever but i'm not here to deal with you. I'm here to ask you all a question." Koga said waving away Inuyasha's growl and Sango asked curiously," What is it, Koga?" "Have you seen, Ayame?" Koga asked seriously and his two followers nodded their heads in agreement. "No, we haven't, Koga." Kagome answered and Koga nodded his head while sighing softly.

"Is something wrong, Koga?" Sango asked and Koga turned to her as he answered," Nothing, just need to talk to her. Well see ya, Kagome. Later mutt face." He then waved before taking off and his two followers followed sighing. "I wonder what that was about." Sango said and Inuyasha said hotly," I don't know nor do I care, let's just get going." They followed him silently amused by his protectiveness and possessiveness over Kagome.
_______

Inuyasha skidded to a halt, tensing, as his ears flattened against his skull and he grabbed the handle ot Tetsusaiga. Kagome slid off his back and grabbed her bow and arrows as she said," I sense, a strong demonic aura coming our way. Way strong." "Do you think it's Naraku?" Miroku asked as him and Sango got off Kilala and got in defensive positions beside Inuyasha and Kagome. "No this scent doesn't belong to Naraku.. it's.." Inuyasha stopped when Sesshomaru appeared with Rin on Ah-Un, the two headed dragon mount.

"Sesshomaru." Inuyasha finished growling and Sesshomaru looked at him with a mask of indifference. "This Sesshomaru is not here to deal with you, Inuyasha. I smelt a unusual pressence and came to check it out." Sesshomaru stated and Inuyasha relaxed a little as he said," I see that you sensed it as well.. but i'm not surprised seeing that you are a full dog demon." "So even you, a lowly half-demon, a hanyou, sensed the unusual pressence." Sesshomaru said and Inuyasha ignored the insult for once which surprised his friends.

"Koga said nothing about it, which surprises me." Sango said lowering her weapon seeing that Sesshomaru clearly wasn't going to fight them nor plan to. "Maybe he didn't sense it." Shippou offered and Miroku shook his head as he explained," He would have seeing that Inuyasha sensed it and he's only a half-demon." "Miroku's right, i'm only a half-demon and sensed it, so Koga should have easily sensed it sense he's a full demon." Inuyasha said eyes narrowing as he watched Sesshomaru warily even though Sesshomaru was unaffected by his stare.

"Shippou did you sense this pressence?" Kagome asked kindly as she turned to the fox kit, who blushed embaressed and looked down as he shook his head in negative. "The fox is only a kit and wouldn't sense this unusual pressence." Sesshomaru said coldly and indifferent as Sango turned to Kilala and at Kilala's shake Sango said confused," Kilala didn't sense the pressence either." "Maybe only wolf, or dog demon's can sense this pressence." Miroku offered and Kagome pondered it before she said," That would make sense."

Kagome turned to Ah-Un and gasped shocked as she dropped her bow and arrows. She lifted her hands to her mouth and Sango asked concerned," Kagome what's wrong?" "Rin... she's grown. She's not a child any more." Kagome answered lowering her hands and they all turned to Rin only to blink or gape in shock and surprise. Rin was sitting her knees to the side and she was wearing a orange cheap kimono, but her eyes still had that doe-like look and a soft smile was on her face. Her hair was free and falling down mid back as Sesshomaru turned.

"Ah-Un, let's go." Sesshomaru said and started walking away and Ah-Un followed. "Sesshomaru, we're coming with you!" Inuyasha called out making his friends gasp and stop Kagome in the middle of picking up her bow and arrows. Sesshomaru didn't stop as he said," Do what you wish." Kagome picked up her bow and arrows as she asked," Inuyasha?" "We have to, he'll find the person easier than I would be able to." Inuyasha explained and they took off after Sesshomaru, after Kagome got on Inuyasha's back.
_____

They all stopped at the cliff to see the woman sitting there at the edge. "Blood, she's been bleeding." Sesshomaru said and as if sensing them or hearing them the woman spun around, piercing blue eyes narrowing dangerously. "Who are you and what do you want?" She asked, her voice full of ice and steely as she stood up. "She's a hanyou... look at her ears." Miroku said softly as they took in her appearance and Kagome asked confused," Why is she wearing miko clothing if she is a hanyou?" Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes and answered," Who we are doesn't matter and what we want is none of your concern. What are you?"
Sign up to rate and review this story