Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A User's Guide to Pregnancy.

Live in Tornado.

by Meg2005 2 reviews

A new twist is added to the pregnancy....welcome to the world of unwanted stress.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-17 - Updated: 2007-06-18 - 1603 words - Complete

0Unrated
'Jon.' Cooper mumbled gently shaking him awake.

'Huh?' Jon moaned from his pillow.

'Baby we have no baby names.'

'Cooper you're only twenty two weeks, we have plenty of time to pick out names. We don't even know what we're having yet.'

'Jon we have to have a list to pick from and so far we have nothing.' Cooper whined.

'Baby...'

'Jon please help me.' Cooper whined just as the phone began ringing. She rolled her eyes and picked the phone up answer it softly as Jon swung his legs to the edge of the bed and walked into the bathroom, 'Hello?'

'Is Jon there?

'May I ask who is calling?'

'Tell him it's Reid for me sweetie.' Cooper took the phone from her ear and looked at the phone before looking at Jon.

'Who is it?' Jon asked.

'It's Reid.' Cooper said handing him the phone before walking out of the room and down the stairs.

'Hey.' Jon said into the phone as he took a seat on the bed.

'Johnny boy!'

'Hey Reid, long time no see.'

'I know it's been a while, what's new?'

'Not a whole lot, how about you?'

'Same old same old you know, so who was the hottie that answered the phone?'

'Uh that would be Cooper, my wife.'

'Hey that's great, listen I'm in town for a couple of day and need a place to stay, can you help me out?'

'Well we've got a guest room I guess you can stay in for a couple of days.' Jon started.

'that would be fantastic. I'll see you in about half an hour then.'

'Uh okay.' Cooper walked back into the bedroom to change her clothes after she had tossed a spiral notebook onto the bed. Jon hung up the phone before looking at cooper knowing she was going to be pissed off beyond all reasonable doubt.

'What was that about?' Cooper asked as she sat on the bed opening the notebook with a book of baby names in her lap as well.

'Baby do you ever remember meeting my friend Reid?'

'No.'

'Yeah, you met him in Vegas that one night that we went to the opening of that big club.'

'The night that I was so drunk I thought I was married to Brendon?'

'Yes that night.'

'No babe, I don't remember anything from that night except waking up the next morning thanking God I was in bed with you and not your band mate and finding out that I was pregnant six weeks later.'

'Well Reid, my friend from high school, is back in town and needs a place to stay for a couple of nights. I told him it would be cool if he stayed here.'

'Excuse me?'

'Honey it's only for a couple of days, you won't even know he's here besides Reid is awesome. He was my best friend in high school.'

'That makes me feel better about it.' She commented sarcastically, 'What about the name Evan?'

'Cooper are you okay with this? Reid staying with us I mean, you're pregnant baby I don't want to put you under anymore stress then you need to be under.'

'Jon, you already told him it was okay, it doesn't matter now.' Cooper said as she flipped through the little book as the door bell rang. Jon got up and walked out of the room followed by Cooper as they walked down the stairs to open the door.

'JWALK! MY MAN!!' Cooper heard a guy yell. She cringed at how loud he was before Jon was bowled over by a guy sporting a blonde Mohawk, tattoos up and down every visible part of his skin with holes pierced through out his face and ears.

'Hey Reid.' Jon laughed.

'How have you been? It's been a while.'

'I know, like three years.'

'Whoa now Jon, who's the hottie?' Reid asked walking over and standing in front of Cooper as she stood in a pair of black yoga pants and a tight fitting tee shirt. She stood uncomfortablely as he walked over while she held her arms over her stomach as if protecting her baby from the character walking towards her.

'Reid, this is my wife Cooper, Cooper this is Reid.' Jon said walking over and putting his arm around Cooper's shoulder.

'How in the fuck did a guy like you score a chick like her? I'm impressed Walker.'

'I'm going to go back upstairs and look at names.' Cooper whispered before giving Reid a look and walking back up the stairs.

Jon watched as Cooper walked back up the stairs and into their room cracking the door as she did so, 'Dude, I didn't want to have to tell you this but she's kinda fat.'

'Reid, she's pregnant.' Jon said rolling his eyes as he started up the stairs towards the guest room.

'You knocked her up?'

'No we decided we wanted to have a baby so we're having a baby.'

'How far is she?'

'About four and a half months.'

'Well you're going to have a MILF on your hands soon.'

'So you can sleep in here. Our room is down the hall and there is a bathroom across the hall you can use.'

'Sounds like a plan. I'm just going to chill out and take a nap then I'll be right out of your hair.' Reid said walking into the room. Jon nodded before turning around and starting towards his room where cooper looked completely adorable looking through the name book.

'So what do you think of the name Evelyn?' Cooper whispered as she touched her stomach then laughed.

'I like it too sweetie, what do you think daddy is going to think of it?'

'I think it's beautiful.' Jon said as he walked over and lay down next to her on the bed.

'Yeah?'

'Yeah, it's a gorgeous name and we know that she is going to be a gorgeous girl so I think we've found a winner.'

Three hours later Cooper and Jon had filled up a sheet of paper with possible names for their baby. Both were getting to be a little bit more excited about the fact that their baby would arriving in about five months but what they were more excited about was finding out what they would be having. Cooper was also feeling a little apprehensive about sharing her house with a man like Reid.

'Who is your meeting with today?' Jon asked as Cooper slipped on her heels Monday morning.

'Russell White, we're going over that last minute touches for the Hard Rock show in two weeks.'

'Okay, you finish getting ready; I'll make you some breakfast.' Jon said as he walked out of the bedroom wearing a pair of pajama pants and a plain white tee shirt. Jon walked down the hall noticing that the door to the guest room Reid was staying in was open. He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where Reid was eating breakfast except that the kitchen looked like a tornado had gone through it, 'What the hell happened in here?' Jon asked as he walked through the kitchen stepping on a piece of broken glass.

'I made some breakfast.' Reid smiled looking at the egg shells that were thrown in the sink and the flour for biscuits that was practically covering the entire kitchen.

'You made breakfast?' Jon asked as his foot started to bleed and Cooper rounded the corner stopping dead in her tracks.

'What happened in my kitchen?' she asked walking in hearing the glass break under her feet while she laid her hand on her belly.

'Reid made breakfast.' Jon said with his teeth clinched.

'Babe, you're bleeding.' Cooper said taking Jon's hand and glaring at Reid as she led him into the bathroom.

'I'm sorry about this.' Jon said as Cooper took the glass out of his foot.

'Honey it's not your fault.'

'He's my friend and I said he could stay.'

'Look its fine. I've got to go; I'm going to be late.' Cooper looked down at her watch after putting a band aid on Jon's foot, 'Call me if you need me, I love you.'

'You didn't get breakfast.'

'I'll grab some fruit at the meeting.' Cooper said as Jon followed her towards the garage door, 'I love you.'

'I love you baby have a good day.' Jon smiled as Cooper put her arms around his neck bringing him down into a sweet kiss.

'Bye.' Jon watched as Cooper walked out to her Mercedes and got in backing out of the garage and out of the drive way. He turned around and walked back into the kitchen, slipping on his flip flops as he did so.

'Damn, that was a pretty hot kiss.' Reid said as he stuffed and egg into his mouth.

'How in God's green earth did you make this big of a mess making eggs and biscuits?' Jon asked.

'It's a gift.' Reid smiled.

'I'm sure it is.' Jon mumbled as he began cleaning the massive mess left by his new live in house guest.
Sign up to rate and review this story