Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sending Postcards From A Plane Crash [Wish You Were Here]

7 MInutes In Heaven

by xSixteenxCandlesx 1 review

In her eyes, Gabrielle has it all. A diploma of fine arts, a loving and faithful boyfriend, who happens to be in a successful band, and a beautiful apartment that she lives in with her boyfriend Pe...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-18 - 410 words

0Unrated
Gabrielle's P.O.V

"Um, hi... Would you like to dance with me?..."

"Sure, I'd love to!"

Since the day he moved here, I've always wanted Peter Wentz to ask me out, or even just say hi. That day at prom seemed like it was last week, but here I am, 5 years later, after high school and Fine Arts School, all experienced with Pete by my side.

Now, as I wake up look over the bed at Pete, I watch how beautiful he looks while he sleeps. Never would I have thought that he would love me, or that we would love each other so much that we could withstand a 5 year relationship. After university, I moved in with Pete, and never have we had an outrage of arguments. We share the same interests and life goals, and he really seems to be "The One." I know, I know, it sounds like one of those sappy love stories, but I guess you could call me a romantic.

So, yeah, my life's pretty well as perfect as it can get for me right now. Peter's in a band, [Fall Out Boy], and they were signed to low-key Indie records in our second year of university. They've finished their first album, and next week they'll be going on a 3 month promo tour with some other new bands. I'll be stasying in Chicago alone, but I'll manage.

"..Oh, good morning, Bri. I didn't know you were awake. Is everything okay?" Pete asked, drowsy from another late-night band practice.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking," I replied with a grin.

"Okay...Well, I'm gonna go get a shower, I love you."

"I love you, too. I'll go downstairs and make breakfast. Is pancakes okay?"

"Sure, I'll be down in 20 minutes."



Pete's P.O.V

As I stepped under the steaming hot flow of the shower head, my mind jumped into next week. I'm thinking of when I have to kiss Bri good-bye for 3 whole months, leaving her alone. I just hope that nothing happens to her while I'm gone...



One week later; Gabrielle's P.O.V

"Good-bye, Bri..."

"Good-bye, Peter..." I managed to mumble through tears, "I'll miss you..."

"I'll miss you too...I-I love you so much," He stuttered as tears began to well in his eyes.

"I love you too..Good luck."

We shared one last kiss to last us 3 months and waved each other good-bye...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so here's the first chapter. Reviews!
Sign up to rate and review this story