Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You

It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish

by xSixteenxCandlesx 1 review

My Chemical Romance are staying on an abandonned island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean to get some peace and quiet so they can start working on their new CD. When they find out about the break...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-18 - 935 words

0Unrated
"Remind me again why I agree to this?" Gerard grumbled, tossing the last of his stuff into his bag.

"'Cause you're my brother, and you love me," Mikey replied in a mock-sweet tone, earning a dirty look from Gee. "Besides, It'll be nice to have a month or two away from the press, don't you think?"

"I'll have to give you credit for that, anyway,"Gerard said, sighing and admitting defeat. They heard a car pulling into the driveway.

"There's Brian. Come on." Mikey smiled, grabbing his bag off Gerard's bed and leaving the room. Gerard took one last look at his room, before taking his own stuff in his arms and following his brother. When he got downstairs he found Mikey in the kitchen, saying goodbye to their mother. Geard quickly did the same, and together, he and Mikey walked out the front door. Mikey opened the trunk of Brian's van and threw his bag in on top of everyone else's, then he ran around the van and hopped in with the rest of the guys. Gerard threw his bag on top of Mikey's, closed the trunk, and walked around to the passenger seat door, only to find Mikey was already sitting there.

"Hey, that's where I'm supposed to sit!" Gerard whined.

"To bad, I got here first."Mikey replied, smirking slightly.

"But I'm the oldest!"

"So?"

"That means I get front seat!"

"Nuh-uh."

"Uh-huh!"

"Oh shove it up your-" Mikey was cut off.

"STOP!"Bob yelled from the backseat."Gerard, since you're the last one you'll just have to sit on someone."

"What? No way!" Geard complained, climbing into the backseat all the while.

"Everyone ready to go?" Brian asked, turning around and looking at them all from the driver's seat.

"As ready as I'll ever be,"Gerard muttered under his breath, squat between Frank and Ray.





Ten minutes later, they got to the airport. Frank hopped out of the car, ran to the trunk and, with some difficulty, pulled his bag from underneath everyone else's. He was the only one who was as enthusiastic over Mikey's idea as Mikey was. Their plan was to take a helicopter to a small island in the ocean and spend however long they needed there to get started on their new album. Mikey and everyone else got out of the car, and grabbed their bags.

"Give me a call and let me know how everything goes!" where Brian's final words to them as he drove away. The guys turned and headed into the ariport.






Frank gazed curiously out the window of the helicopter. "Are we there yet?" He asked for the umpteenth time.

"NO" Mikey, Ray, Bob, and Gerard yelled in unison. Gerard went back to his sketch. Everything was quiet for the next few minutes until-

"Are we there NOW?"

"For the love of FUCK we are not there yet! I don't even know where 'there' is!" said Gerard, irritated.

"Actually, we are here." said a pilot, turning around and eyeing Gerard from the cockpit,"So please buckle your seatbelts."

The helicopter hovered in the air, descending lower and lower until it hit the ground with a thud. Mikey grabbed his bag, jumped up, smacked his head off the low ceiling, cursed under his breath, opened the door and jumped out of sight. The others followed him out of the helicopter. Gerard reluctantly put away his sketchbook, slung his bag over his shoulder, and left the helicopter. He closed the door behind him and backed away so the helicopter could take off anf fly back to where it came from. He watched as the helicopter, his only means of getting back home, flew up, up, and out of sight. Gerard looked around, realizing for the first time that he was alone. He followed a trail of footprints through a few trees and stopped. There was an old-fashioned looking house not too far away. It looked over a hundred years old. Gerard spun around, feeling something behind him. There was no one there.

"Gerard!" yelled a familiar voice in the distance. He jumped. It was only Mikey. Gerard trudged over to Mikey, who was standing on the front steps of the house.

"Please, PLEASE tell me you picked somewhere better than this to stay for the next few months," Gerard exclaimed.

"Well, uh, actually, I kinda forgot about that small detail in my planning." Mikey said nervously, giving a small smile. " But, hey, we're lucky this old place is here, otherwise we'd be sleeping outside."

"I guess so." Gerard sighed, walking past Mikey and in through the front door.

"Gee!" Gerard heard someone calling his name as soon as he entered the house.

"Yeah, Frankie?"

"I just wanted to let you know that there aren't enough rooms for everyone to have their own, and since mine is the biggest, you'll be sharing with me. You don't mind, do you?" Frank said.

"No, of course not." Gerard replied. "I'm gonna go get some sleep." He was surprised he felt so tired, it was only 10:00PM. Gerard walked into the room he and Frank were sharing. Closing the door behind him, He threw his bag in the corner, not bothering to unpack. Gerard walked over to one of the beds in the corner, and lied down. 'This rooms feels so..weird. Almost like I'm not the only one here...' Gerard thought to himself. He opened his eyes, and looked around. Once again, no one was there. Eventually, he drifted off into an uneasy sleep, but he couldn't shake off the eerie feeling that he was being watched.
Sign up to rate and review this story