Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lock Up My Heart, Throw Away The Key......

She Came Back

by FreakOfNature 4 reviews

yayayayayyayayayyayayayyayayayy

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-18 - 569 words - Complete

0Unrated
It had been one month later and not a word was heard from their ex-friend, Kate. The four boys were doing fine, and were ok with not hearing from her. Pete was getting used to her not being around, and tried to keep his mind off of her. He tried to forget about her. He tried to hate her. But, it was pointless. She was still in his memory and he thought about her all of the time.
They had not heard from her for a whole month, until one rainy day.

The phone rang and Joe answered, not expecting a certain person to be on the other line.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hello. Uh, Joe?"

"Yeah, this is Joe. Who's this?" He asked.

"It's....It's Kate."

Joe paused and then answered "What do you want?"

"I know I havn't talked to you guys forever, I just, Well.....Can I talk to pete?" She pleaded

"Kate, you don't even know how much pain you caused him. He's doing fine right now, and I don't want him having a breakdown again." Joe warned

"Joe, Please. I need to talk to him. You have no idea how much i've missed him. It's just...I know i made a really big mistake and i need to talk to him. Please Joe, i'm begging you." She asked once more.

Joe sighed and put down the phone on the counter. "Pete! Telephone!"

Pete came running down the stairs and entered the kitchen. Before he could pick up the phone, Joe stepped in front of him.

"Pete, it's Kate. You don't have to talk if you don't want to." Joe let him know.

Pete's happy mood turned into sad. He sighed and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey Pete. It's Kate. How are you?" She asked

"Fine."

"That's good. Wow, it's been a long time since we talked." She said, trying to make the conversation less aquward.

"Kate, what do you want?"

"Right, um... Look, i really need to see you. You have no idea how much i've missed you." She admited.

"I don't think so." Pete disagreed.

"Pete, please. I know what I did was wrong, but i really want to talk with you in person. Ya know, catch up on things."

Pete sighed. "Kate, you don't even understand how much you hurt me. I felt like dying, thats how bad i felt."

"Pete, i know. I never ment to hurt you. I know you and me will never have the same relationship as we did before, but i at least want us to be friends. I need us to be friends. Your the only person i've got."

"Alright Kate. Tomorrow at the park at noon." Pete finally gave in.

"Thank you so much Pete. I can't wait to see you."

"Uh huh. Bye." Pete hung up the phone.

"What was that all about?" Joe asked.

"She really misses me, so we're meeting at the park tomorrow to talk."

"Wow, are you sure your ready for that?" Joe was concerned.

"Yeah I guess, it's not like things are gonna be the same between us, but maybe if i see her she'll leave me alone for awhile." Pete sighed.

After two long months, he was finally going to see her.

I wanna get at least 50 reviews for this story, so what are you waiting for? Get to work! (Sorry about the bossyness, i'm bored).
Sign up to rate and review this story