Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > helpful hand

helping reinforcements

by demonascreamin 0 reviews

another friend is brought into help Joe and Steven figure out what to do.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-18 - 418 words

0Unrated
"So all you did was say 'I wish I could live in the water?" Steven asked.

"Yeah, I was swimming and thinking and I decided to make a wish, you know like how you do when you're a little kid? I never expected this one to come true!!!"

"Who would blame you they never seem to come true anyway." Steven said consouling his friend.

"Well what are we going to do? You're right we have a tour coming up! I wish I never would have made that stupid wish!" Joe yelled raising his arms in protest.

"Hey I promised you we'd figure it out. Maybe we should call Tom over, you know three heads thinking is better than two." Steven said lowering himself down to Joe. "How about it?"

"Yeah, call him over. we do need a lot of help for this one don't we?" Joe asked looking Steven in the eye.

"I'll call him," Steven said reaching for the phone.

Joe sat quietly as Steven made the call. 'What if he couldnt' be changed back? What if he stayed like this? Should he even be here right now? I mean things with fins should be in water, but here I am in my hotel room.' all these thoughts ran through his head as he heard Steven ask Tom over.

"He's coming," Steven said waking Joe from his daydreaming.

"Steven what if..." he couldn't finish the thought, partly because he couldn't come to terms with that but also because Steven wouldn't let him.

"Don't you dare say it Joe. You're gonna be alright. you can't give up now. Do you need anything?" He asked standing up.

Now that he had gotten past the initial shock of being half fish, he felt thirsty.

"Yeah, could you get me some water, alot of it."

"Sure thing," Steven said going to the mini kitchen.

He had just gotten back and was handing Joe his water bottles when Tom knocked on the door.

"I'll get it don't worry," Steven said as he went to open the door.

"Hey so what's up?" Tom said before he got a look at Joe who was sitting behind Steven. "Dude what happened to you? is that a fin?"

"Tom we need you're help, we have no idea how this happened,but we need to find a way to change him back." Steven asked.

"Well I'm open to help,"Tom said shrugging.

"thanks Tom your a real pal," Joe said between sips of his water bottles.
Sign up to rate and review this story