Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Want To Save You

Chapter 3; in which Jessica gets out of the hospital and a wheelchair race ensues

by little_miss_screamo 2 reviews

Jessica gets out of the hospital and finds a new home in a tour bus.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-19 - 615 words

0Unrated
The urge to pee woke me up. I slowly climbed down out of the bed. I grabbed the pole with my IV and started to drag it to the hallway. I looked to one way and saw Gerard and Frank talking to the nurse at the desk. I walked slowly toward them. They looked up when they saw me coming. I smiled at them and finally reached the desk. "Hey sleepy head" said Frank putting his arm around me. "Hi" I said back. "So ya, as we were saying, when can we take her home?" Gerard asked turning back to the nurse. "Whenever you want to," she said looking at the piece of paper in front of her. "Sweet" said Frank happily. "Well, Jess, are you ready to leave?" asked Gerard turning his beautiful eyes on me. We started heading back to the room. "Ya, just let me get dressed and go pee," I said taking the needle out of my arm. I heard Gerard take a step back from me. Oh ya, Gerard was afraid of needles. I had forgotten. I set the needle down and walked to my clothes on the floor. They were still blood stained but I didn't care, I was just glad I was getting out of here. I went to the bathroom and went pee and changed. I brushed my short hair with my fingers. I needed a shower, badly. I came out and found Gerard had gotten a wheelchair for me. I sat down and we raced toward his car.

We ended up having a wheelchair race with all of us in wheelchairs. Which I won by the way. Frank called shotgun, I guess I was stuck with rifle**. I sat in thoughtful silence. It was when we pulled into Warp Tour grounds that I came back to reality. Gerard opened my door for me. I stepped into a almost empty parking lot. I hadn't seen the Warp grounds since last year. I was still pretty out of it from the meds. I probably wouldn't remember any of this. I kept tripping on my own feet. Finally Frank just decided to give me a piggy back ride back to the bus. I fell asleep on the way there. I was awoken when we stepped onto the brightly lit bus. I opened my eyes to see Mikey, Ray and Bob waiting for ys to come back. "Jessica!!!" Mikey screamed and launched at me when Frank had set me back onto my own feet. Before I came to my senses Mikey was choking me in a hug. "Hello to you too Mikey" I said laughing as he let go. I sat down on the rug and rubbed my hurt shoulder. Mikey had hurt it when he hugged me. I winced as I touched the cut. Ray must have seen my face because he came over and whispered right in my ear, "your safe here". He then proceeded to rub my hair, in the process messing it up."Aww, Ray you messed up my hair!" I whined. "Hey guys, can I go to sleep?" I asked them. "Ya sure" said Frank as he lead me to his bunk. I fell asleep quickly. I had a dream of a purple bunny coming to me in a field and he started to hug me and stuff. Then he turned evil and tried to eat me. I was woke up when I heard clangs in the kitchen.
**: Where I live we have a thing called shotgun, rifle, and bazooka. Front passenger seat is shotgun as you all probably know, the second row of seating is rifle, and the third row of seating is bazooka.
Sign up to rate and review this story