Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Great Escape

Chapter 6

by little_miss_screamo 2 reviews

Mae has fun staying in the medical tent while she gets better.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-19 - 285 words

0Unrated
Frank had called Gerard and them to tell them the news. They showed up at the tent 10 minutes later panting. "Holy cow guys, that was quick" I said pulling the covers higher on me. I had gone into another cold flash. "Ya, well, we rushed right over after we heard" said Gerard sitting at the end of my bed. I turned to the side and threw-up into the bucket on the ground. "You really shouldn't be here guys, I could get you sick too" I said resting my head on my arm. "Ya we know, but were dangerous men" said Frank doing the Charlie's Angels pose. "Haha, whatever" I said stripping the covers off. Woo-hoo hot flash! A volunteer came over and gave me a shot of liquid. It burned a little as she removed the needle. "Have you ever had the flu before?" asked Gerard when she had laft. "Ya, tons, my dad never got me the flu shot, just the ones I needed to start school" I said rubbing my arm where the shot had been given. The other guys were having a heated game of Subjects**. The subject was pills of all things. "Ritalin!" yelled Mikey. "Prozac," said Frank taking a drag on his cigarette. "Why are we naming pills?" asked Ray, confused. "I'm tired" I said rolling onto my stomach. "Well, we should leave so you can sleep" said Mikey standing by my side. "Ehh, whatever" was all I said before I shut my eyes and passes out into sweet sleep.

---------------------

**: Subjects is a game me and my friend play on MSN. We choose a subject and we have to name stuff within that subject. woot woot. try it sometime!
Sign up to rate and review this story