Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Black Parade

Famous Last Words

by PansyxLero 2 reviews

I See You Lying Next To Me

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-19 - 786 words

1Moving
Morning set in quickly, and Gerard and Twiggy remained in their spot under the tree. It had grown cold, and in the distance there was a soft rumble of thunder heard. The sky was laced with oranges and pinks; while the thick Gray clouds covered most of it.

Janie almost felt as though she could feel the strength disappearing from her; it scared her to begin with, but she steadily got used to it. She had rested her eyes for a short time, but Gerard had over reacted and woken her up again; they ended up laughing about it, although it wasn't really that funny.

"What're you going to do after... I.. uh...?" Twiggy asked, not really wanting to say it.

Gerard frowned, and knotted his fingers in hers. "I thought it through so many things. I don't really know what to do," he began, sighing slightly. "It would be simple enough to just give up on everything, but... You weren't afraid to die, just to live for a day."

Raising her eyebrow, Twiggy questioned him. "What're you talking about?"

"I thought everything through, over and over, and... I'm not afraid to keep on living," he explained. "And, I'm not afraid to do it alone; although, I know it's going to be hard."

Another silence sat in, and lightning flashed around them. It wasn't raining, but they could tell it was trying to. "Gee," she spoke, in a quiet voice which seemed almost strained. "I never said I wasn't afraid. I am. I really am. But I know, there's nothing I can do to change anything; I probably wouldn't," she sighed. "I... I love you."

Gerard gave a small smile, pulling her closer; before pressing his lips softly onto hers. The 24 hours were almost up, and he could see it all over her. She was more pale then usual, and she often found it hard to keep her eyes open. It was almost as though she were extremely tired. "I love you too."

Sunrise was soon hidden fully by the clouds, and the rain fell down all around them. They were getting soaked, but neither of them really cared. "I wish I could do something to make you stay," he sighed, looking over at her.

There was something peaceful about her pale, cold body lying in his arms. There was also panic flustered inside of him, he didn't know if she was asleep; or dead. He didn't want to find out, although he knew she was gone. Her hand was still tight around his, and her lips were still slightly red; but he knew sooner or later it would change.

"I'm sorry."

Looking up, Gerard furrowed his eyes. A fairly short guy, younger than himself with scruffy black hair stood there in front of him. He was dressed in all black, and there were three others in similar outfits. One was tall with an afro, another was blonde and was a similar height to the last. He had black hair, pushed back out of his face; and he bared a similar resemblance to Gerard himself. "And you are?"

"I'm Frank," he replied, looking down at Twiggy. "I didn't think she'd actually- you know..."

"This is probably your fault," Gerard hissed, looking back down at Janie.

Ignoring his statement, Frank let out a sigh and shoved his hands into his pockets. "Just follow us, will you? I have something I want to show you."

"What about, Twiggy?"

Frank thought for a moment, before answering. "Bring her too; we can bury her- or something."

"That's a bit unethical," Gerard disagreed, throwing him a look.

"Maybe," Frank began, helping Gerard stand. "But I doubt as though there is anything else you can do."

Gerard frowned for a moment, before sighing and agreeing. He didn't trust any of the people in front of him, but he followed them nevertheless. He didn't really know what it was 'Frank' wanted to show him, but he knew he was sincere with his words.

"Well, is it hard understanding I'm incomplete?"

"Did you say something?" Ray asked, looking over at Gerard.

"Huh, no..." he lied. "Nothing at all." Ray nodded, looking back to his previous position. Gerard was unsure of where they were going, but he did know he hadn't felt so alone in a long time. Looking down at the body in his arms, he studied her face; hoping that she would just wake up, and everything would be fine. "Tell me where we go from here..."

I know, I left it as a sort of cliffhanger, but the sequal clears up everything; mainly concentrates on the black parade. I hope you enjoyed tbp, blood will be posted shortly look out for updates
Sign up to rate and review this story