Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How can love be blind, when it has led me straight to you?

Best part of believe is the lie...

by patdfan27 0 reviews

Izzie and Di are in Vegas but what happens when Brendon lies to Di making her confess something. Read Rate and Review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-19 - Updated: 2007-06-19 - 801 words

0Unrated
Izzie's POV

So I finally have time off to go back home to Vegas and Di is coming with me. Di recently quit her job at the hospital to be a full time nurse to Fall Out Boy or as I like to call it Pete's personal groupie. We arrive at my house and I let Esteban run loose.

"Brendon are you home? I guess not."

"His car is in the driveway."

"Yea one of the guys could have picked him up for practice."

"Do you mind if I take a car to go to that one restaurant I like and get some take out?"

"No, here take my car."

"Thanks sis, be back soon."

"Ok be careful with my car!" She left and I took my luggage to my closet. Esteban followed me and watched me steadily as I unpacked and then repacked new clothes. Esteban heard the door open downstairs and ran to see who it was. "Di that was quick did you bring my car back in one piece?"

"You trust your sister with your car. That's a first." Brendon said coming into my closet with Esteban in his hands.

"Hey baby I missed you." I got up and gave him a kiss.

"Di came here to Vegas with you?"

"Yea she has tons of free time on her hands so she is hanging out with her baby sister for awhile."

"You two seem very close lately."

"Yea I can tell her anything now a days because she has become one of my best friends. Hey I am hungry I was thinking we can order take out and later have dessert on me, literally."

"How about that Chinese?"

"Yea but they don't deliver."

"We can always go get it. I'll place the order."

"Ok let me know when you are ready to go." I finished my unpacking/repacking when I heard Brendon call for me. "Yea baby?"

"Can you go get the food I have to take a business call."

"Ok but Di has my car."

"Just take mine."

"Ok be back soon I guess."

Brendon's POV

I got home after a long day of practice and notice Izzie's car missing. Esteban came to the door and jumped up and down when I heard Izzie's voice. I went up to see her and she gave me a kiss like if she truly missed me. She suggested take out and I agreed but I made up some bogus excuse not to go with her so I can have sometime alone with Di.

Di came home 5 minutes after Izzie left and I was sitting in the living room with a glass of water in my hands. "Hey Diana."

"Brendon hey! Where is Izzie?"

"She left me after I confronted her about a box of condoms I found in her bathroom at her apartment in Chicago. She told me everything and she just left."

"Brendon she loves you and not Will. She is just sleeping around with him because she is confused and she doesn't know what she wants in life. So be forgiving towards her please?"

In an instant the door opened and Izzie walked in. "Oh hey I forgot my wallet. Can't drive or pay for the food if I don't have my wallet. What's wrong Di?"

"Brendon told me you left him."

"I left to go get food I was planning to come back."

"Izzie I am so sorry."

"Sorry about what? Brendon? Baby what is wrong?"

"Don't you dare call me baby when you have been having an affair with Will behind my back!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me Isabella! I saw the condom box at your apartment and I surely wasn't having sex with you in Chicago. And your sister confirmed it and with Will out of all people!" I grabbed her arms and she began to cry.

"I am sorry Brendon. But I lov..."

"No but Brendon I love you or no sorry Brendon. You don't understand the meaning of those words. I want you out of my house by tomorrow or I will throw all your shit out." I let go of her arms and proceeded to leave.

"If you leave now you and I will never recover from this!" She yelled.

"I don't us to recover from this and I never want anything to do with you ever again." I slammed the door and drove off to Ryan's house where I told him I need to spend the night because Izzie and I got into a fight. When I got back to the house all her stuff was gone and she left her copy of the key. I just lost the only woman I ever loved and I don't know how life is going to be without her.
Sign up to rate and review this story