Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > If it looks like I'm laughing, I'm just asking to leave.

Chapter Seventeen

by rainbowsprinkles08 3 reviews

Its another one of those two chapter nights

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-19 - Updated: 2007-06-20 - 1373 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 17.

I was lying on my bed. The power had gone out while we were watching the movie so we had retreated back to my room. No, I still wasn't at home, but it didn't really matter anymore. I was in college now. It has been a year and a half since I had been thrown out. I had graduated high school and began college. My life was going well. I had pretty much stopped cutting and my friends and I were still in touch. We had all pretty much ended up in colleges in Boston so we still got together all the time.

Anyways, I'm not the biggest fan of thunderstorms. I like them, but they still freak me out and the one that had turned off the power was a pretty violent one. I shivered and cuddled down into the covers. I felt his arm wrap around my waist.

"You ok?" He whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just alittle freaked." I said cuddling into him more.

"Don't be I'm here. I won't let anything hurt you." He said kissing my neck.

I laughed. "You're so skinny! How are you going to fight off the evil monsters that will come out of the closet?"

"I'll use my telekinetic powers on them."

"Oh yeah?" I smirked turning so I was facing him.

"Yeah." He smiled and kissed me.

"I love you Nicky."

"I love you too Sean."

It has been one and a half years since I had last seen Ryan. The day I was left standing by my own decision in front of the Fulton's house. He did call that night and a few nights a week for a few weeks after that. But soon, the calls came less and less...Until they stopped coming all together. I hadn't heard from him in a little over a year. I cried all the time after he stopped calling, and that's when I had started cutting again. But then I was standing in Hot Topic one day with Meg and I was looking at clearance hoodies when I heard some one whisper my name. I looked up to see my friend Sean, who I hadn't seen since the summer after junior year. I had had a crush on him for a while but he graduated early and we had lost touch. Well, that day I went up to him and hugged him and we talked, exchanged numbers and one thing led to another and we were dating and I was totally happy. He's a great guy. He's a gentleman, funny and cute. One of the best parts is that he's best friends with Matt, who was still together with Meg, so we went on double dates all the time.

While we're on the topic of who is with who, I will tell you, Lane and Will are still together. Actually to all of our surprises Will doesn't seem like the relationship type but him and Lane have been together for over two years and still seem incredibly happy. Emily and Brendon were still together and from what I hear, doing well also. That was one of the problems when Ryan and I stopped. Brendon had stayed faithful to Emily and kept in touch and even came to graduation and visited her all the time. It hurt me that Ryan and Brendon were in the same band, but Brendon could make time for someone he loved and Ryan couldn't. He had broken his promise that he would come back to me. He never had. So I broke my promise to wait for him.

I still love him to a certain extent but I have Sean now and that keeps me content.

I woke up the next morning pretty early. I had become a fairly early riser for some odd reason. It was about 8 in the morning so I gently untangled myself from Sean and walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast. I shared a suite room with Emily, Meg and Lane. We're just that cool that we traded with people so that we could get a room together.

It was only Saturday so I didn't have any classes today. I opened the fridge and took out the milk and grabbed the Lucky Charms and Trix from the cabinet. I sat down at the table and poured them into my bowl mixing them together. My favorite, oh so sugary and good. I flicked on the TV and turned to VH1. I like watching videos in the morning.

An hour had passed and I had moved to the couch to read. Diary by Chuck Palahniuk, good book. "Just for the record, The weather today is..." I felt my heart hurt as I read the line and Brendon's voice filled my head and with it came memories of Ryan.

I put the book down and sighed, my head falling back so it rested on the back of the couch. I looked up at the ceiling. Jesus, when would it stop hurting? Just then, Sean walked in.

"Morning, gorgeous."

"Hey." I said as he leaned down and kissed me good morning.

"Trix and Lucky Charms again?" He said seeing the boxes out on the counter.

"Yup."

"That's nasty. Why do you eat it?"

I shrugged. "I'm still a kid at heart." I smiled.

"What do you want to do today?" He said pulling the orange juice out of the fridge and pouring two glasses.

"I don't care. What ever you want is fine."

"We could go to the mall and see a movie." He said coming over and sitting next to me on the couch handing me one of the glasses.

I took a sip. "Sounds good. I could use some new tops and I have a little extra money for once."

"Ok then. I'm gonna grab a shower."

I nodded as he got up and walked to the bathroom. He stayed over the place so much he had clothes here and everything.

I waited for him to get out and then we traded and I went and took a shower.

We walked down the street to the mall. Slowly walking hand in hand, it was a beautiful day out, so we were enjoying it.

When we entered the mall, we had a couple places we had to stop at. First, music. We walked into FYE and split up. We had two totally different tastes in music. His was metal, Cradle of Filth, Slayer, Slipknot, etc. Mine was Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is..., etc. After we were finished in there we walked over to Spencer's and walked around in there, laughing at the cards and tee shirts. Looking through the posters for more to decorate my walls and quickly jumping past the Panic! posters that kept coming up. Finally we walked over to Hot Topic and I rushed over to the tank tops. I grabbed some in my size and some pants too and walked over to the dressing room and started to try stuff on while Sean skimmed the band tees. Soon I had picked out a strapless tank, and a few other tee shirts and tanks to get and I was putting the others I didn't want back when I heard it.

"Nicky?"

I froze where I was. It couldn't be. No.

"Nicky, is that you?"

I slowly turned around to face the person talking to me.

"Hi Ryan." I said looking at my feet.


So its 1:45 in the Fucking morning. I didnt like how I ended the last chapter because it felt like I was ending the fic. SO i stayed up till now to write this for you so you wouldnt stop reading. It is well past my bed time and I feel like I'm gonna get yelled at by my mom any minute for staying up too late. Now since I'm awesome enough to stay up and write this, I want some fucking reviews ok? I mean of course I'm going to get them from Meg, Lane and maybe Emily, but shit guys. I want some reviews from other people or else I wont continue. AND I MEAN IT. (Yes I'm crabby XD I had a kind of shitty evening:[ )
Sign up to rate and review this story