Categories > Original > Fantasy > Autumn Story

+SPEED OF DESPERATE+

by FullMetalKuraChan 0 reviews

---No Summary---

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2005-11-25 - Updated: 2005-11-26 - 518 words

0Unrated
Monday, 21 November, 2005.
12:20:47 AM.


CHAPTER SIX

+SPEED OF DESPERATE+

As a result of her awakening, his violent screams of lunacy echoed shriekingy throughout the marble concealed ballroom. He was going mad. Maddness was comsuming his lonely self.

The diminutive hairs on the back of her neck shot up with an electrified spark. Terrified, she rushed insearch of the slowly snapping man. She peeked in every room. No sign of her dear one.

As she strifed ro find her way to him, she noticed a change in the man's seemingly endless cries. In time they switched from frightful screams to insanely rapid, dry giggles.

Finally, she began to draw near. When she arrived, she found his crumbled upon the marble floor on his knees, virtually sobbing into the pamls of his hands. Silken looking half black and half caramel blonde hair was drapped over his trembling self, hiding his embarrassment from the world, or in this case, the girl who spied on him.

Concerned, the girl revealed herself to him and knelf before him. Her small, long-fingernailed hand touched the top of his head, doingher best to help calm him.

His head rose up, viewing this strange figure who dared to touch him.

Still concerned for him, she could not help but marvel at his haunting beauty. Now that she was near, she could clearly see his lovely black and caramel hair fully. The left side was straightened to perfection and painted an endless black, and the right was waves of bouncy, dark caramel curls. His face was dashingly pale with dark, dark eyes, and dark purple lips. Seemingly ravishing, yet so familiar. . . Oh dear. . . not again. . .

She brought up the courage and asked, "Poor thing. Why do you scream so madly?"

"It's all gone," his voice was naturally hoarse, but it was full of rasp and tremble. "She's all gone. I am left alone. . ."

"Who has left you?"

He pause a moment. "I. . . I've forgotten. . .!" he burst into a batch of insanely scalding tears and began to sob.

"There, there," she cupped him in her amrs warmly. "Tell me, young man," she said soothingly. "What is your name?"

"My name? My name is---"

And she awoke. As her eyes focused, she realized she was placed in a new room. An office. . . All around her she could hear the voice of him; that trembling, tear soaked voice.

"No one can stop me. . . I will fall away. For I embraced that false sky, if but for a moment. . ." and then the voice died away, leaving her alone inside the room.

+END +SPEED OF DESPERATE++

+/I can't see I can't hear. I think you are close to me. I feel something I feel you in the chaos. I think you are close to me. Embracing in radiant splendor, you see me. From within your solitude, you extend your hand to me. I can see you are together with me in this song. Both of us proceed to the stage. This song is dedicated to you. . . Break a spell, now return to the sky. As time goes by, meet again by destiny/+

+~END~+
Sign up to rate and review this story