Categories > Original > Fantasy > Autumn Story

.::MEPHISTO WALTZ::.

by FullMetalKuraChan 0 reviews

---No Summary---

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2005-11-25 - Updated: 2005-11-26 - 653 words

0Unrated
Sunday, 20 November, 2005.
12:59:14 PM.


CHAPTER FIVE

.::MEPHISTO WALTZ::.

Tetsu gawked at the still alive body before him. He could see her chest just barely lifting with every faint breath she took in. "L. . .Lady Claire? My lovely Lady Claire is that you?"

"D. . . Dearest Mother. . ." she was delusional. "Gentle."

He choked on his words, scrambling to her on his hands in knees. "You're still alive! Oh praise the goddess!" He stared down at her and smiled. She was still beautiful in his eyes. Oh so beautiful. Just so beautiful. Her eyes were down cast, and there was a large gash in her chest, a gun shot wound, from the looks of it. "Worry not my dear," he said to her proudly, yet his voice was full of denial. "for I will make sure you come out of this alive." He touched her stomach softly toward the bullet hole.

Claire gasped and gagged in pain as his fngertips brushed over the wound. "Te. . .tsu?" her voice was faint.

She spoke! Ah, her words were gently yet clear as a bell to Tetsu's ears. "Lady Claire! You spoke!" He cupped her in his arms and cradled her. Taking his coat in one hand and bunching it agains thte wound to help cease the bleeding. "Don't worry Madam, we're going to get you out of this!" He kissed her forehead sweetly as if his lips were made with candy.

"No one can stop you. . . you will fall away. . ." her voice was fading fast, and the blood pumped out harder, seeping through Tetsu's jacket and staining his hands. Her entire body was trembling in his arms.

"Now, now Lady Claire!" Her life was slipping from his hands every second she took a breath. "You're going to make it out of this, alright? I promise you. We will get revenge on the ones who have hurt you. . . Just say the name and it shall be done!" Tetsu passed her a reassuring smile and then kissed her mouth.

Claire shuddered harshly. "Tetsu. . ." she gasped for her last gulps of air, her life slipping faster then before. "For you embraced this moment," She vomited a large puddle of blood. "but if for a moment. . ." and then she went limp.

"Lady Claire?"

Pure silence. That's all there was. Silence. Her body soon grew icy cold and stiff in his arms, her face was as white as a sheet, and her limbs completely limp.

"Lady Claire?" he shook her. "Lady Claire?!" he shook her harder.

"/Give up. She's not alive anymore. She's dead. Stop acting crazy/."

A voice? Who was this voice who dared disturb him in his time of worry and denial? "I'm not crazy!" He snapped. Slowly, my sanity. . . "Stop playing dead, Lady Claire," he throat produced mad giggles as he shook her, trying to wake her.

"/Face it. You've lost it. Watching your beloved master die made you mad. You're a mad man. Go on. Let it out. Scream. Cry. Committ. Lose yourself. Go wild/."

"Shut up! You're the one's going crazy! It's not my fault!" Burning tears began to form behind his eyes. "How could this happen? Did someone love her before I? But. . . That night I only gave her a little love." The tears spilled down his cheeks, smearing his mascara and making it drip down his face. "C'mon my beloved Claire. . . Let me hear your voice, smile for me. . . Gently, yes, like always. . . Softly brush my trembling cheeks. . ."

"/Just give it up. You're not going to win her life back. She's dead. She's dead. You killed her. She is dead/."

"Gently, yes, like always. . ." he stared down at her with hopeful eyes. As she lay there motionless before him, he snapped, bursting into a mess of tears and hysteric laughter.

"She's still alive!! I saw her! I say her draw in a breath! Oh, Lady Claire! How wonderful it is to see you alive!"

+END .::MEPHISTO WALTZ::.+
Sign up to rate and review this story