Categories > Original > Fantasy > Autumn Story

~CLAIRE~

by FullMetalKuraChan 0 reviews

---No Summary---

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2005-11-25 - Updated: 2005-11-26 - 1466 words

0Unrated
PLEASE NOTE:
/o1/; All names of the characters are mine and mine alone.
/o2/; The chapter titles may not go well with the actual story, but the melody I have chosen to write the piece to goes wells +SOMEWHAT+ well, thus, I have named them after songs done by the band Malice Mizer, 12012 and Moi Dix Mois.

Wednesday, 16 November, 2005.
05:21:14 PM.


CHAPTER ONE

~CLAIRE~

This is an autumn story. Haze filled the sky slowly as the wind hurried the leaves along their way, cascading from the trees and planting themselves onto the ground. They were starting a new life. A life as play things for the small children once they were released from school. They giggled and screeched as they tossed the clothing of the trees around them. The little boys and girls dances as the leafs slowly drifted onto the warm, rain coated asphalt.

A young man who stood across from them, smiled silently while watching the youth play happily in an ocean of bright yellows, oranges and browns. Lovely youth/, thought the pale young man, casually walking past them. /And to think I once was that carefree. . . When he past them up, he made a quick turn to a large, nearby house.

The house was an old shade of dark forest green and was large. The colour fit beautifully with the dying leaves that were brushed around the entry mat. There was a balcony just above the front the door that was covered in a fine sheet of left over rain water and watered down dust. Something was a little off about the old balcony though. The young man stared at the balcony hard, catching sight of two smeared hand prints were present on the railing, leaving two bared clean spots.

He stepped to the entry, wiping the fresh caked on mud and chips of dead leafs onto the bristled mat, he grasped the frozen door knob and pushed open the large oak door. "Madam?" his hoarse voice called through out the marbled room. His eyes scanned the large ballroom as he removed his large hat and revealed his lovely, yet slightly odd hair. Waves of straight black and curls of dark caremel coloured hair cascaded out of the tight bun that was once in his hair. He took the tie he used and fastened it around his wrist for safe keeping. "Madam Claire?" he asked out again, removing his cloak, setting it on the coat rack, and then placing his hat at the top. Pure silence stretched throughout the entire room and sneaked up the staircase, as if like a warning sign.

Failing at grabbing his Lady Claire's attention, the man stepped further into the house. His high heeled boots tapped along the floor as he blindly wandered around the ballroom and slowly into another room. The new room was the living room. Everything was incased in classical reds, browns, and royal greens. The carpet was checkered in deep plum reds and envy greens that stretched far to the other side of the room. Oddly, there was no furniture in this room, only a pool table and a bar containing some of the world's most sweetest and oldest wines possible.

Finding no sight of Claire, the man left the room and entered the next. This room was the kitchen, which was set in midieval times. The floor was made of cobble stone which made the man's heels shudder in fear of falling.

"Well, well," a strong yet kind female voice sounded from behind the unnoticed refrigerator which was open. "Looks like Tetsu finally arrived." an elegant woman appeared from behind the large metal door holding a large bottle of cheri. There was a smile upon her light tinted lips when she shut the door and sniffed the open top on the bottle.

Seeing the woman made Tetsu's eyes sparkle brightly and he gave a chrystal bright smile. "Madam Claire," he greeted, and bowed before her, showing her his everlasting respect. "How are you this find day, m'lady?"

"Haha. . . absolutely wonderful. . ." she cut her smile to him short. "Though, enough about me. What about you, lovely? And just what are you doing here?"

"Wonderful, m'lady! Just wonderful!" Tetsu almost ignored the question, though instead his dark purple painted lips formed into a perfect smile. He answered with, "I refuse to take one day off. I am your servant after all, correct? I must work until you say you no longer have need of me." and removed his tight leather gloves, revealing soft, elegant hands with long red painted finger nails.

"Hmm. . . funny. I told you quite clearly that there was no reason for you to come in, today you are free!" Claire's lavender eyes narrowed down at her servant's legs, eyeing the boots he wore. Lucky man, she thought with a slight smirk.

Tetsu protested, "Neigh, I refuse to take a single day off. You of all- - -"

"Come now, deary~" the woman broke the determined man from his words. "Come! Drink with me!" she reached into the cupboard and grabbed two Brandy sifters. She had eagerly awaited this moment. She craved for a taste of her cheri.

"But madam. . ."

"Tetsu-sama*~" the woman demanded. "Hush~" her voice was firm and commanding, yet those lovely light pink lips curved into a smile that would melt even the coldest of cold hearts. He loved her smile so very much. It was one of the reasons why he came into this chilly autumn day. "Don't worry, I think I can go a day without you needing to hover me!" she gave a giggle and shoved the glass toward his face and held it there until he reached fro it.

He sighed stiffly as he took the glass. The cold texture making his fingertips begin to sweat with chill. He stared down at the liquor, moving the glass in small tight circles to stir the drink before he took a sip. The small amount he drank heated his mouth and throat once he swallowed. He allowed his stomach to accept the strong drink, and then took a second swill.

"There now, deary," Claire toward her servant with another warm hearted smile upon her lips. "Feel better?"

"Yes actually," Tetsu lied, through his perfectly white teeth. Oh, how he hated lying to Lady Claire, but what choice did he have? She would not let him tend to her every order as he wanted. Just anything to make her happy. Breaking away his shame with lying, he said again, "Thank you very much," and forced another large drink down his throat.

The woman, delighted to hear his words, wandered from the kitchen with her large glass that was filled to the brim with the light caramel coloured drink. "So, my dear Tetsu," she looked over her shoulder at him, stirring the liquor slowly. She stood by a large window, staring kindly at her servant and stirring her drink that was sparkling in the now revealed, luke warm sun.

The bright glimemrs of light stun Tetu's eyes causing him to squint just to see the young woman. "Eh?"

"Well, you came in on your day off, did you not?" she asked, taking a long gulp of her cherri. "So there must be something gone wrong?"

"Something. .wrong?"

Silence consumed a large amount of the day. Tetsu buzzed around the house, begging for Lady Claire to give him an order. Sadly, there were no demands from the lovely young woman. Night soon rolled around, crickets chirped loudly outside the now open window as the elegant Tetsu looked down upon ghis slumbering Lady Claire.

"It seems you've drank yourself asleep," he ruffled her soft brown hair. "It was enjoyable though. . ." he finished. Staring down at her, a pleasant smile upon her messy lips as she slept soundly. He watched her lingeringly, his lips parted for a moment once he started to say something, but stopped. He pulled his hand from her hair and lead it to her perfect face, gently tracing her beautiful features with his index finger. "Anything just as long as I was able to spend my day with you. . ." his voice trailed away as he knelt down and firmly pressed his purple lips to hers and quickly pulled back, brushing a strand of straight black hair out of his eyes.

He smiled softly at his proud kiss and drapped his black duster upon Claire for warmth. He closed the window, turned out the light, and walked over to the door. "Good night my lovely Lady Claire." he said softly, and then left.

+END ~CLAIRE~+

- - -

+WORD MEANING+
"-sama" - A Japanese word. Used only when addressing someone of royalty in a polite manner. E.X; Lord Alexander. Lady Claire. I chose the word "Sama" over putting "san" or "chan" to make everything flow better.
Sign up to rate and review this story