Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > We Don't Fight Fair

Chapter Eleven - I love the way you make me feel...

by EleC 1 review

Sarena meets Pete Wentz, and that leads to meeting the guys from Panic! At The Disco... what will happen when she and her best friend Ele are in the mix? (This summary suck, I know... just read th...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-21 - Updated: 2007-06-21 - 1143 words

0Unrated
When Brendon and Ele arrived at the girls' apartment, they found Sarena and Ryan cuddling on the couch, watching a movie.
"Hey, why are you guys home so early?" Sar asked noticing that it was only 12:30 AM.
"We had to get out since Aaron was there..." Ele explained, before going to the kitchen, leaving Brendon with the couple.
Ryan had a confused expression. "Who's Aaron?" he asked.
"A jerk that wanted to get in both mine and Ele's pants..." Sar replied, watching as Brendon followed Ele in the kitchen.
"So... this means we don't like him right?"
"Of course we don't! He's an asshole squared!"
"Alright..." he said before grabbing a handful of popcorn from the bowl seated on the coffee table.
"Hey! We're supposed to be sharing here!" Sar exclaimed, trying to get some of the popcorns from him.
"Who said I wanted to share?" he asked tickling her with his free hand, loving the way she laughed as the kept trying to reach for his hand.
He even succeeded in having her lie down and getting on top of her, so he wasted no time to lean in and kiss her, as they both kept laughing.
They were so caught up in each other, they never noticed Ele and Brendon pass by, rolling their eyes, and locking themselves in Ele's bedroom.

Brendon looked around Ele's room as she was in her bathroom changing into her PJ. It was the first time he had been there, and that was mainly the reason why he was looking around. She had many pictures up on her wall, mainly pictures of her and Sar. It was quite amusing watching their baby pictures, they were so cute.
"Watcha doing?" she asked coming out of the bathroom, startling him.
He turned around and smiled. "Just looking at your pictures... it's like, your whole life is on a wall..."
"Yeah, I like pictures..." she said allowing him to take a look at the other pictures... "So, what do you wanna do?"
"I don't know..."
They kept looking at each other, for about a minute before they burst out laughing.
"Oh my God, this feels so strange, like... when in middle school I had boys over at my parents house..." Ele said sitting on the bed.
Brendon watched her every move. "I know... hum... thank God we're not in middle school anymore!" he grinned before the room fell silent again.
"Let's make out!" she exclaimed.
Brendon looked at her pretending to be considering the offer, before shrugging and joining a giggling Ele on the bed.

The next morning Sar woke up in an unfamiliar room. She let her eyes adjust to the sun rays coming from the window before taking in her surroundings. Yeah, now she remembered. It was Ryan's room on the boys' house.
The previous night, they had decided do go out for a bit, and they ended up there. So Sar insisted she wanted to see Ryan's room. She also remembered that the previous night had probably been the best night of her life as she finally made love to the man she loved. She smiled just recalling it.
"Penny for your thoughts?" Ryan asked kissing her shoulder.
Sar smiled and turned her face to be able to look at him. "I was just thinking about how much I love you and how much I love this..." she replied softly, smiling as he bent down to kiss her. It was a simple yet passionate kiss.
"I love you too Sar..." Ryan said, happy to be finally able to tell her how he really felt.

Ele and Brendon woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing. Ele rolled over, ignoring the annoying sound and snuggling closer to Brendon, as she covered her head with the covers.
"E, there's someone at your door..." Brendon groaned with his eyes still closed.
"Make them go away..." she whined, taking the pillow and using it to cover her ears.
He sighed, grabbing his boxers and quickly slipping them on, along with his t-shirt.
Opening the door, he was a little bit taken aback by the two men standing there.
"Can I help you?" he asked politely. He had a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach that this wasn't good.
"Yeah, we're here for our daughters..." one of them said. Just then Brendon noticed how the taller one resembled his girlfriend. Crap!
"May I ask you who are you?" tall man asked, he looked pissed.
Brendon extended his arm and the man shook his hand. "I'm Brendon Urie, Ele's boyfriend..."
"And I'm Matt Brown, Ele's father..."

Two hours later, both couples were sitting in the living room of the girls' apartment, with the two fathers sitting on the other couch.
"Well, I know you probably think we're mad at this situation but, in all honesty... I guess there really isn't much we can do with the two of you having boyfriends so we just hope you know what you're doing and who you're doing it with..." Sar's dad said in a solemn voice, making the four of them look at the ground, embarrassed as hell.
"And on a brighter note..." Ele's dad added. "I think you picked two nice men and I know you did the right thing, because I trust you..."
Sar's dad looked at him, shaking his head. "Yeah, right... make me look like the mean one, now!" he said and both dad laughed.
Sar and Ele exchanged glances, not knowing what to say.
"Dad, just because we didn't introduce you to our boyfriend didn't mean..." Sar said before being interrupted by her own father.
"Rena, it's ok... You're almost 20, I trust you, and I know you would never do something against your will..."
"Thanks daddy..." she smiled as Ele rolled her eyes.
"Anyway," Ele's dad said noticing her daughter rolling her eyes, "we'd appreciate if you could take up some of your time to have dinner with the family... that's the main reason we came here..."
"When?" Ele asked.
"On Friday night... our house... you guys are very welcome to come as well..."
"O-ok..." Brendon stuttered his first words ever since they sat all together. It wasn't that bad, both men seemed nice enough and very friendly.
"Alright... we'll be there..." said Ryan.
"Great," Sar's dad smiled. "We better get going, I don't want to be the third heel, here..."
"Hey!!!! I am the third heel, you're the fourth!" Ele's dad whined as they got up walking towards the door.
Ryan and Brendon laughed because the dads were exactly like the daughters...
"Well, then since I'm the fourth heel, I drive!"
"No way! It's my car and I drive!"
The couples just looked at the two men, as they kept discussing about who was going to drive, shutting the door behind them without even saying goodbye.
Sign up to rate and review this story