Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > We Don't Fight Fair

Chapter Twelve - The 'P' Song

by EleC 1 review

Sarena meets Pete Wentz, and that leads to meeting the guys from Panic! At The Disco... what will happen when she and her best friend Ele are in the mix? (This summary suck, I know... just read th...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-02 - 914 words

0Unrated
"That was awkward..." Sar commented later that night as both girls were laying on her bed, watching TV and eating junkies.
"Yeah... especially because I thought they were going to be pissed as hell at us, but instead, they seemed happy because we picked 'two nice men'..." Ele replied, using her hand to quote what her dad had said that morning. They burst out laughing recalling their fathers' speech.
They kept laughing for a while, until they fell silent focusing again on the TV screen.
"So, you never told me what the heck you and Ryan did last night..." Ele asked a couple of minutes later, with a grin on her face.
Sar smiled. "Let's just say that sexual Sar > horny Ele..."
Ele gasped looking at her friends. "OMG you did it!!! I just knew it!!!"
Sar smiled. "As if what happened between Ryan and I hasn't happened between you and Brendon..." she grinned.
"Well, in that case sexual Sar
Sign up to rate and review this story